WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. s2member Integration

Integrate with s2member so a subscription can be sold through woo and activate an s2membership, just like with wishlist member.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Product Vendors 2.0+ - Enable more commission Calculation options

I want to be able to choose how commissions are calculated, depending on the payment options chosen.

Currently its a one size fits all,

For example - A user wants to pay a 15% deposit and 85% on delivery.

The 15% is my cut and commission on the sale, the 85% is the vendor's, which they collect direct or on delivery etc

I want to only pay out a commission when i collect 100% of the payment.

To make this work we would need the options to turn off commissions when certain payment methods are selected at check out.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. QuickBooks POS Integration!!! I need it for my small business

Please integrate QuickBooks POS!! I desperately need to have an easy solution from my WooComm online store to integrate with QuickBooks POS.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. UPS Worldship added to the UPS plugin

I would like the Woo UPS plugin to generate the correct file output for orders to Worldship, and thus automatic label printing without inputting all the information by hand.

This would be a great time saver and if there are high volumes of orders, it could be very necessary. Just walk in your office and the number of labels indicate the number of orders, just stick and place the package on the out going pallet.

The label should indicate the products it is for in some way as well. (as opposed to sticking them on and sending random products).

And…

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate with Zoho

Just wondering. As I look into CRM, I find that with WooCommerce and Zoho might just be a really good idea for SMB. Especially with the various suites that they have =)

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. include paypal fees + transaction fees in the API data

When returning data from woo-commerce api about a transaction - this data does not include the paypal fee or any transaction fees.

If you were running a "total" on this data it would be out because of this.

So say you make a $6 sale.. but the paypal fee is 0.45 the correct total should be $5.55 but at the moment it still shows at $6..

Can we adjust the API array data to include this paypal fee/ info? would correct the data big time if so.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Integration with Loyverse POS?

I use Loyverse POS and I love it! I hope you guys consider to make integration with loyverse POS!

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bookings - Show Price Per person type

Pricing rules were added for individual person types however,

The front end user is not able to the prices for each of these person types.

It would be great to have the price of each Person type shown next to the areas where they can select the number of people,

It could say for example From $15 or something along those lines as prices may differ depending on the date selected,

Bookings feel incomplete without this

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WooCommerce Booking & WooCommerce Zapier

This is an idea to make WooCommerce Zapier fetch some important booking information from new orders e.g. start date, end date and resource name. Thank you.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Apple Pay/payment request to support custom field/pricing extensions on single product page

- Composite Products (works in cart/checkout)

- Smart Coupons (works in cart/checkout)

- Product Bundles (works in cart/checkout)

- Subscriptions (works in cart/checkout)

- Bookings (works in cart/checkout)

- Product Addons (works in cart/checkout)

- Mix n Match (works in cart/checkout)

- Avatax

- Account Funds (works in cart/checkout)

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. barclaycard buisness epdq

integration of a payment gateway with the barclaycard epdq online payments system.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bulk edit price for variable products

It should be possible to bulk edit price for multiple variable products.

Currently this is impossible and does not make any sense, because using any kind of product parameter basically renders you unable to use bulk edit feature, which basically means that if you are having a sale you have to manually edit all of your products, which is a tedious task for larger shops.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Early Bird, First Release, Second Release - ticket price and name change on quantity targets

under the one ticket product, an increasing price and change in 'ticket type' based on cumulative quantity sold

eg:

Early Bird: first 500 tix @ $20
    First Release: next 1,500 tix @ $30
    Second Release: next 1,500 tix @$40
    Final Release: next 1,500 tix @$50

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We need Quickbooks POS integration!

We have a large store, all run on quickbooks. We need to easily link our inventory for the online store and take payments in the same way through out the store! Please help!

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Photographer Mass upload and Ecommerce

An Ecommerce theme targeted to Photographers that deal with mass amounts of images.

This theme would require a few specialized features. First a way to mass upload images with proper category information and have each image become a product. This is use full for event photographers that take thousands of images in a day and need to put them up for sale.

The second requirement is variations. A page where you can select the print sizes and specify prices, such as 8x10 for $20, 5x7 for $15 13x19 for 35 and so forth. When the images are added as products…

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shop Page. Ability to create a square thumbnail, without the “default” cropping

Shop Page. Ability to create a square thumbnail, without the “default” cropping.
    Currently, the square Thumbnail crops the picture on the top and bottom, to make the square shape.
    Example, Take a picture (.png or .jpg) of a pair of pants, when it is put into a square thumbnail, the picture is cropped on the top and bottom. Goal: To take portrait picture and scale it to a “square” thumbnail, with ‘white space’ on the left and right. Also, have the ability to change color of the ‘white space’ or make transparent.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create Detailed Tax Report for WooCommerce

Ecommerce sites are subject to complex sales tax reporting requirements around the world. It would be helpful to have the ability for WooCommerce to: (1) define additional tax rules for each item sold (i.e., tax by type of product/service); and (2) generate a detailed sales tax report that can be exported to Excel.

The sales tax report can include information such as:
    1. Sales tax collected by zip code and/or county (some sales tax differs by zip code, county and not just be state)
    2. Sales tax exemptions (to non-profits, retailers, etc.)
    3. Sales tax refunds/credits provided.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Auto restore stock when orders are cancelled/refunded

when an order is marked cancelled/refunded it will restock automatically and update order notice, would be nice also to have an email notification of restock.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base