WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Vote for an existing idea (243)
  • or
  1. Easy global editing of "Add to Cart" text in admin

Suggested in the comments for this post on WooCommerce for nonprofits: https://woocommerce.com/2017/01/extensions-nonprofit-woocommerce/#comment-3177182

Add an option to the settings allowing admin to globally change "add to cart" text to text of their choice, ex. "add to basket," "buy now," "make a donation," etc.

Right now this must be accomplished via an edit to functions.php (https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/change-add-to-cart-button-text/).

Alternate idea: build it into Storefront Powerpack if it's not already (IIRC you can only change color on buttons, not text).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make woocommerce act as a pro wishlist

i would love to see woocommerce act as a fully functional wishlist.

No add to cart button but add to wishlist.

At the end the client has chosen several services and proceeds to some sort of checkout but there is no possibility to buy instantly.

His total wishlist should be send to me by email so i can optimise it and propose a total optimised package.

They way i see thisis that the line 'add to cart' is just translated but the checkout process 'buy' button becomes 'send email' or 'make proposal'

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Product price + Vendor Commission = Product Total

I need a button to "add vendor commission to product price", so the total price equals product price + commission. Otherwise, the product price and the total are not the same, which is very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. delivery notes to have an editable label

in the multiple shipping addresses plugin there is a check box for adding delivery notes. Can this label be made so it is editable - like some of the button labels and so on - are

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display Ticket Barcodes in Order Email Where Tickets are Listed

I would like to have the barcodes generated for the tickets to display in the order complete email users receive, instead of having to link to the ticket, then click the print ticket button.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Price Changer

It will be awesome if you added a button by which user can change lable price of selected product or group of products inistantly either by entering multiplying factor or by entering unifyed price

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Update "Add to Cart" button to use AJAX instead of reloading page

Presently, the Quick View plugin reloads the page when a product is added to cart. This is unfortunate since the rest of the shop page honors the setting to use AJAX instead. Especially for variant products where the user may add multiple variations of the same product to cart, this is especially useful. The beauty of the Quick View ability is for the user to easily add multiple products without leaving the page, but the reloading experience is jarring.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Quick View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add to Cart button in Archive for a Bundle with default Variations

I have many bundles of variable products.

In my case the variable products are all filtered to one variation and have a default variation chosen.

A mini Add To Cart form can be shown using `wc_bundles_add_to_cart()` in `loop\add-to-cart.php` but using it results in many JS `alert()`s for (some of?) the other bundles in the archive, despite having added the product successfully.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Build an option in the app to tap on it and google maps will navigate to the address

It would be great to start navigation from the app to the address of the customer.
    We deliver our product personally and it would be great to just tap a button and be able to navigate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Stripe's Apple Pay Integration More Configurable

It would be nice to have some configurable options for Stripe's Apple Pay button, like where it appears on the cart and checkout pages, IF it appears on cart and checkout pages, what color it is, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to make a product BOTH virtual and not-virtual

Woocommerce lets you specify whether a product is virtual and/or downloadable, but in my case, I sell products that can be ordered as either. I have yet to find a seamless solution for this.

I design invitations, and my customers can order them printed or just the file (if they want to print at home). The designs are all available as either type, but have very different variations that affect the final price. Ideally, I'd like to see two buttons: "Order Digital" and "Order Printed", and once you pick one, you get the variations and the add to cart…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enhancement: Duplicate Global Add-Ons

I Desperately need a "DUPLICATE" button on Global Add-ons alongside the EDIT & DELETE Buttons. DESPERATELY. PLEASE.

I have a large furniture website I am working on and the variants are the same but with different add-on pricing based on product type (chair/sofa/etc). I have LONG LISTS of add-ons that I need to duplicate many times and change the pricing to make global add-on variants.

Please add this feature ASAP. It cannot be that difficult and would save days of time and mitigate errors in manually entering the same list of 2000 fabrics etc multiple times.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Waitlist improvement

Send an email notification to the admin or shop admin if a user click the "join waitlist" button.

An other idea: Make a widget for the "dashboard". This widget list all products with an entry on the waitlist.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Media player for purchased audio files

I need a simple plugin that would create an audio player that loads mp3's purchased from my site. It would should have a list of mp3's each with a play or download button next to it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improvements to manually changing funds

An add/subtract button under Account Funds section of member page for those of us who need to manually change funds for orders outside the store.
    Also make the text field wider so it's easier to read other currencies than Dollars.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. events

One of the most import features I require for my site is the ability to pre-authorize charges and then at a certain date/time, either complete the charge or release the pre-authorization. I also need to be able to change/switch/replace the button from "Reserve" (meaning pre-authorize) to "Buy" (meaning charge now) once a defined number of "Reserve" pre-authorizations have been filled.
    Also, can the button placed in various places like WooEvents, WooCommerce Products, and WooCommerce Bookings?
    I already purchased Authorize.net CIM and Woo Pre-orders but that still doesn't do what I need it to do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Display a single product in a widget

I would like to have the option to display a single product in a widget, with its short description, rating and a small size image of the product and if possible to have also the "add to cart" button that would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Will You Integrate Aliexpress Affiliate and Pinterest into your WooCommerce System

Hi,I am Finding a affiliate system which can show product info and buy button,Wiil you Integrate Aliexpress Affiliate api and Pinterest into your WooCommerce System,So that we can add affiliate product easily,and promote via pinterest with affiliate link.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add core import/export ability for vendors

**Summary**: When logged in as a Vendor, the Import / Export buttons just refresh the page, do not redirect to the _"Import products from a CSV file"_ or _"Export products to a CSV file"_ pages. When logged in as an Admin, it works.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add MasterPass payment method

"Masterpass is a third-party service that stores payment and shipping information for its users in order to streamline the checkout process. Instead of entering payment information on your checkout page, users can click the Masterpass button instead."

https://stripe.com/docs/masterpass

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories