WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Soundscan Integration for Music Sales

In order for musicians to properly be able to use WooCommerce as a direct-to-fan sales platform, their album sales through a WooCommerce site would need to report to Soundscan. If album sales aren't reported to Soundscan then those sales don't count towards the album's total number of units sold, which determines Billboard chart positions.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Age Verification

It would be great when a plugin becomes available that allows me to verify the age of potential clients on both product pages and category pages.

For an online grocery store I need to verify the age of clients willing to visit (and hopefully buy) products that contain alcohol. So far I have not discovered any WP or Woocommerce plugin that allows me to do so.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Collection names when multiple persons are booked

It would be great to be able to collect the names of multiple persons on the booking page that is then saved to the actual booking. In our case when someone books for multiple people we'd like to have additional fields display to collect their names so that when they attend the booking we have a record of the names of people that are attending.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Placeholder options for inputs in Products Addons

Placeholder options for inputs in Products Addons. Basically I'd want the ability to also add a placeholder to inputs for users when I have extra inputs with the products addons plugin. So I could have for example a label of "Weight" and a placeholder of "in KG".

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PayEx / Nets

Norwegian Payment Gateways

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Password Protect Category

At the moment the features when making a category are limited, It would be nice to have the ability to make a whole category password protected for client use as these products are not for public viewing.

To have this feature would not only make it easier for clients to buy their products but also have piece of mind to know that only they can see and buy them.

As a photographer this feature would be highly beneficial on the wedding / portrait side of things.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Editable expiry date for WooCommerce Subscription products

We have a client who has a major subscription product, a membership, which should always expire april 30th every year. The one year subscription now expires after one year from purchase date, so we have to manually edit the next payment date. There will be hundreds of members paying the subscription fee, so it is a big resource investment to have a person frequently go through the subscriptions and changing the next payment date manually. Also, the payment gateway can't handle automated recurring charges.

My ideal setup contains a feature for creating/editing/modifying subscriptions with individual expiry dates.

I guess this…

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lettuce Apps + WooCommerce Integration!

To use the powerful tool that is Lettuce Apps with the power of WooCommerce! For those that don't know Lettuce Apps is a CRM, Invoicing, Accounting, Inventory, and HR software all wrapped into one. It is a basically an ERP system for small businesses that is actually easy to use and on top of that looks pretty too.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make Deposits Compatible with Product Bundles

Currently, deposits aren't available with product bundles which makes it impossible to adjust the default global settings which is to inherit site-wide deposit settings.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PRODUCT VENDORS - Automatically deduct Refunds from Vendor Commissions

With Product Vendors, when a refund is process, it does not adjust the Vendor's Commission accordingly. The Refund should be deducted from the Vendor's Commission even if the Commission for that Order has already been paid.

Currently, this has to be done manually outside of WooCommerce and is very difficult to track.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Skipjack

I would LOVE to see Skipjack on your list of compatible gateways! http://www.skipjack.com

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Track and trace for costummers to look where their Package is (PostNL - Dutch)

Costumers wanna know when at what time / day their package is delivered. If the post-order company can send automatic track and trace codes... it will safe a lot of time (else you have to do it manually). And returning/sending a product is then also much easier this way. Just an easy sticker on the box and your done for sending ;)

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Integrate with NextGEN Gallery

Integrate with NextGEN Gallery so a photo proofing and sales site can be developed using WooCommerce as the sales engine and NextGEN as the display engine.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add ability to prevent attendees from editing their ticket details.

Although I can see why some organizations would want to allow their attendees to modify their ticket details, it would be great to have an option that prevents this, too.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WooCommerce Need Payoneer Payments Gateways System

I believe WooCommerce Need Payoneer Payments Gateways System, ASAP,Please Vote it to be true.If WooCommerce Integrates with Payoneer that will be awesome for Millions peoples around the world.

Thanks Everyone

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Countdown to shipping

A timer which counts down to the next shipment.
    Example: Order in the next 45 minutes and your order will be shipped today.
    Then the webmaster could set a time of the day, where the timer starts over.
    As an extra extension it would be nice if there could be different messages for the user depending on the time left to shop.
    Exampe: If there is 30 minutes left the text should be something like "Hurry up, we ship in 30 minutes" and if there were 4 hours left ot could be "Relax, drink a cup of coffee and look…

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Integrate Subscriptions and Gift Certificate Products

It should be possible to make a Gift Certificate Product a Subscription product. The scenario is that someone buys a subscription that entitles them to one X and 10 Y per month, and the system automatically handles their balance, which can be applied at checkout.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add the ability to choose pay in full as default - woocommerce deposits plugin

I have just purchased this plugin to offer pay in full and payment plan options on some products in the woocommerce store - the plugin defaults to the payment plan with no way to choose pay in full as the default behaviour. This makes no sense as most store owners would want to take full payment if possible, but have payment plans as an option.

I managed to hack the plugin so that it changed the default behaviour, but I would not have expected to have to change code in a premium pay for plugin for such simple functionality.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make it possible to set an actual renewal date on Subscrptions

Make it possible to set a calendar date as the renewal date on subscriptions. e.g 31 March. If a club has a balance date then all memberships fall due on that date regardless of when people join.

There are so many physical clubs that have a website these days, that want to run their subscriptions online (because that's how we all want to pay these days) that if you came up with a product aimed at making it easy to do this I'm sure you would do well. Most plugins can't see past online memberships, and they are missing a…

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base