WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Woocommerce Plugin to sell domain and hosting

Hi,

I like to develop a plugin to sell domain and hosting.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WooCommerce Box Office - Please Add a Date Field option

For our running events, we need each runner's birth date. It would be great if we had the option of including a Date field, implemented as a date picker or templated input, instead of using a text box.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add "request shipping quote" as a shipping option

We are an art gallery and frame shop so some of our items (hardware) are easy to categorize for flat rate shipping but our art is not. Each piece is vastly different and requires special packing on top of shipping.

I know there is a dynamic shipping extension but the $150 yearly subscription is a bit steep for the frequency of our online art sales. I am trying to find a good solution that allows us to pick and choose which items can go through check out with shipping calculated automatically and and which items are held in checkout for…

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. catagory in scenarios for composite products

Can you tell me if there is any plans to allow a selection in a category option for scenarios, so what i means is instead of having to select all the products i want in the selection is, i just want to select a category, (so selection is in..) this would allow much better and easier control of scenario as i could just make categories and add new products to the categories so i dont have to update all the scenarios when products change and new options arrive.
    If not how can i get it done as it is just…

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable UPS Simple Rate

PLease enable UPS Simple Rate within this extension. This is a new flat rate service that will impact a lot of shipping for woocommerce store owners. The service can be accessed currently through the UPS.com website.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Plimus payment gateway

Add Plimus as your payment gateway

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Infusionsoft intergration

It would be AWESOME if you could add the new Infusionsoft setup as a payment gateway. This would take inbound marketing to new heights!!! Hope this can be done ASAP :)

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ShopKeep POS extension / integration for inventory management

Shopkeep POS is great... I have two clients that want to integrate shopkeep with their e-commerce site. Shopify is the only ecommerce platform that allows this. It would be great if we could integrate shop keep POS!

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. woocommerce channel on ifttt

I would like to see a Woocommerce channel on ifttt.com so I can blink my Philips hue lights when I receive a order.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve Resources Options and global availability

If a resource is an instructor or a room, and that instructor can offer different types of lessons or that room can be booked for different purposes.
    Once the room or instructor is booked by one person, the other lessons that share this resource should become unavailable for that same period of time, as it is impossible to use the same room for 2 different activities, or to use the same instructor at the same time for 2 different lessons.

Once a resource is booked by a bookable product, there should be an option to make that resource unavailable to…

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Deposits - Wording / Payments Method / Cash on Delivery

Currently when choosing to pay a deposit on check out it states,

x amount due
    x amount Future payments,

It would be great to enable the balance to paid as cash on delivery

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Maximum Deliveries Per Day

It Would be very useful to set a maximum number of deliveries per day. Also if the maximum delivery number is reached, The day would became unavailable.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add in the ability to see / edit order line meta data

We have an order line meta data for each order line called “Delivery Date”

It would be good to be able to see it in the app, even better if we could edit the data

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product search by SKU in Mobile App

I have tried the Mobile App to update inventory on a stock order of quite a few items as they are put in their place, I was a bit shocked to see that can't search the item by SKU as it would be on the stock label but instead needed to type out the name.

This would be a great time-saving feature for those who use the product section for updating stock quantities.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product Vendors: Allow vendors manage coupons with their own products

I think it would be a good idea vendors can manage coupons with their own products.
    The admin site also can manage their own coupons.on the vendors products
    The vendor can only manage their own coupons on their own products.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Interpagos.net

Payment gateway from Colombia. Suports COP, USD & EUR in English and Spanish

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Min/Max Quantities per Category

We have a category that has many products with identical maximum quantities set up per product. Whenever there is a max quantity change that affects all of the products in this category, we have to edit each product individually to update the quantities. It would be much faster and smarter to be able to set up min/max limits per category. We bought this plugin and are surprised that this feature is not built in. Please add this as soon as possible. Thank you!

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How about integration to e-conomic.dk / e-conomic.co.uk and MS Dynamics CRM online?

How about integration to e-conomic.dk / e-conomic.co.uk and MS Dynamics CRM online?

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Safety Pay

I want to suggest you can develop the integration with SafetyPay (http://www.safetypay.com/), many shops use already.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base