WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about integration to e-conomic.dk / e-conomic.co.uk and MS Dynamics CRM online?

How about integration to e-conomic.dk / e-conomic.co.uk and MS Dynamics CRM online?

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Safety Pay

I want to suggest you can develop the integration with SafetyPay (http://www.safetypay.com/), many shops use already.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Smart Coupons Extension: Option to "Resend" Coupon Manually

There should be a button from within the edit coupon page where you can send (or resend) the coupon manually. This is necessary because there are a number of instances where it comes up - for instance, if someone enters the wrong email address originally, and then they need us to change it for them and they need it re-sent, or if the person never gets it for some reason.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gumroad WooCommerce Integration

Currently Zapir is the only method to accept payments via Gumroad. Please create an extension for WooCommerce a payment method or similar one.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Deposit for Pre-order

In many industries, it is standard to charge a deposit for a pre-sale and charge the balance when the order is fulfilled. I would love to see this functionality added to the Pre-Order extension.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Widget - WooCommerce Layered Nav - Out of Stock

Widget - WooCommerce Layered Nav. We have sold a variation of a product (say Size 42) - and processed the order. When we search for the Size 42, the product appears, but when we goto add the Size 42 to the cart, we see that the item is "Out of Stock". Is it possible for this variation not to appear in the search results of the widget ? (eg filter for variation AND stock >0)

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Post Danmark (Pacsoft Online) integration

An integration with the Danish post firm, Post Danmark and their system (Pacsoft Online) for package labels. I need the ability to print a package label right from the woocommerce panel. I am pretty sure I can provide you with API or something from Post Danmark if needed? Please let me know if there are any possiblities of this coming true as it would be an amazing mprovement of my webshop system (and all other Danish users). I would indeed recommend this to others in case.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow Deposits for Bookings plugin

I would like it so that I could allow clients to make partial payments or a deposit for reservations for Bookings. I don't think that this is currently possible. This may complicate things also since you'd need the option for a non-refundable amount and that amount refunded could be based on the time before the reservation. For example if someone cancels a week in advance then they may lose 10% of their deposit, but if it were just a day before then they would lose 100% of their deposit. Also, you'd need to be able to cancel that booking to…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bookings Extension - Add remaining spots to calendar box

Specifically for situations where there is a set maximum number of people per day. Right now, users have no idea if a block is partially booked until they select dates. Indicating how many spots remain inside each calendar date box would really improve user experience.

Our bookings calendar is used to book beds in a hostel. If there are 8 beds and a group of 5 wants to book, right now they have no idea which days already have partial bookings of 4 or more where they wouldn't be able to book. A simple solution would be to indicate remaining…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Integrate with Reckon Accounts

Can you please look into integrating with Reckon Accounts desktop and Reckon Accounts Hosted?

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Choose Counties and Townships, instead zip code

In some countries the zip code does not use, I need a shipping more specific.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bundle Priced Individually as a Dollar Amount

Currently, Bundled items, when "Priced Individually" can only be output with a % discount. There are many instances where a simple $ discount would be easier to input. For instance, a $49 item being sold within a bundle at $29 needs to be inputed as Discount % 40.81632653. It would be faster to have a Discount $ option and simply enter $20.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Paypal Checkout button above checkout page

I'd like to have a PayPal button on top of the checkout form, as it happens with the Apple Pay button when enabled in the Stripe extension.

This way the customer will see:

Checkout with Paypal
    ~ or ~
    Buy with Apple Pay
    ~ or ~
    (checkout form with credit card)

Other payment gateways (i.e. amazon pay) do already do the same: https://cld.wthms.co/77dDi5

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Interswitch Nigeria

Most popular payment gateway in Nigeria

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Integrate WooCommerce to popular Openbravo

Good day,

I don't know whether you have heard of Openbravo, but its an opensource ERP system with POS features and usual ERP components to assist an organisation streamline business processes.

It would be fantastic to integrate woocommerce with openbravo to manage inventory and other related data.

Blessings,
    Ben

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dropbox Chooser and Saver Intergration

Recently after the launch of the Chooser, Dropbox has launched Saver where in anyone can save files to dropbox. I request Woothemes to add this features to their existing framework.

Chooser - https://www.dropbox.com/developers/dropins/chooser/js

Saver - https://www.dropbox.com/developers/dropins/saver

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ERPnext integration

Would love to see a integration with ERPnext platform.
    https://erpnext.com/

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Manage Events

On April 28, 2016 bog post - https://woocommerce.com/2016/04/wooconf-box-office-case-study/ - you mention Modern Tribe's Events Tickets Plus allows the ability to both manage events and sell tickets. Have you added management features yet to Woo Box Office for those who are currently using Events Tickets Plus plugin and would like a better solution for selling events or instructional classes to consumers?

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base