WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. USPS Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN) for shipping labels

For bulk shipping of packages, USPS provides a service called Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN), which allows people to print out a bar code to scan that will represent 10s of packages at a time.

WooCommerce Services plugin makes creating and buying USPS labels convenient, but it would be more convenient for those who have hundreds of orders a day to take these created labels and tracking numbers to reduce the time the post office takes to scan all the packages into the system.

You can find the API here:
    https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/scan-api.htm

This idea is similar to the one below but…

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Square Sync Options

Add the ability to select/deselect what pieces of information you want to sync when Square is the system of record.

name
    price
    inventory
    description
    category

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Login / Register pop-up box on the Menu

A login/register box that pops-up when you click a Login link on the menu, rather than having to go to a separate page from My Account.

Like this: http://cl.ly/GnhU

This could be really neat and useful, so people can login on the page itself, and start buying stuff right away!

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subscriptions extension: implement a cancellation period

I would like to be able to define a subscription with an annual renewal period which needs to be cancelled 3 months (or x days) prior to the renewal date.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WooCommerce Reports by SKU number

I would like WooCommerce to provide the ability to report on product sales by SKU number.

Most of the stores I build have variable products (shirt color, shirt size) and I need to know what colors and sizes are selling the most.

I think this would be a greatly-appreciated update for people who track their sales and make decisions accordingly.

Help me upvote this idea, and we might see it in the next update. :)

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bookings Map Search

The new bookings plugin should have a fully integrated map search. Lets say you have multiple office or apartments to book. It would very handy to search for the nearest one. Would like it to include schema markup too! It would be nice to have the map, location, and even the directions on the bookable product as well.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Parcel2go extension

To be able to automatically load shipments with Parcel2Go using their API.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add escrow.com as a payment gateway

Escrow.com reduces the risk of online fraud for both buyers and sellers. As a trusted third party, Escrow.com collects, holds and releases funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller. You can easily escrow vehicles, websites, domain names, general merchandise, milestone transactions, intellectual property, commodities, and nearly anything else. Integrating escrow.com is a must.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Additional Content Restriction Options

A fairly standard method of content restriction in Wordpress plugins is to restrict post content past a certain point. This is often achieved by using the 'more' tag. This is valuable for posts where you may want to show 5 paragraphs for example but lock down the last 5.

In WooCommerce Memberships I can either lock the page down with an excerpt (which is too short and doesn't play well with homepages) or use the shortcodes.

The shortcodes can create some cool combinations but for standard posts it means a shortcode to protect the post, a shortcode to display to…

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Woocommerce subscriptions - subscriber can choose start date

Great plugin - one thought that I would like to add one day (but not mission critical) is to allow the subscriber to choose when their subscription starts.

So payment is still processed today but the subscription start date is say two weeks from today.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multiple Pre-Order Products Checkout (if products have same dates for pre-order)

Currently we are doing pre orders just using the regular checkout process. The problem is if they add 1 pre order product and 1 ready to ship product. If they do that we have to hold the order until the pre order is finished. They aren't happy about waiting that long to get both shirts.

If 2 items have a set of same parameters (dates) it should be relatively straight forward to allow them to be added to the same cart.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Live Chat option via WooCommerce Mobile App

There are chat plugins available but the hard part is always being stuck to a computer.

With the WooCommerce app, store owners can chat with customers on the go via the App.

Chat increases conversion rates substantially.

Till now I was using Facebook messenger, however many users don't like it.

Please, I'm sure that would be a BIG selling point for users to download and install the Woocommerce App.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PayU / Czech Republic

PayU payment gateway for Czech Republic.
    http://www.payu.cz/

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Display all Product Variations

The ability to display product variations on a product category page? or any pages for that matter? Maybe create a shortcode for this? This would be very useful when filtering products using layered navigation!

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Photo proofing plugin

I could really use a photo proofing plugin and I know there is a lot of demand for this after searching for a long time. It should be possible for the photographers clients to log in and pick there favorites from a photo session and leave comments for the retoucher. The possibility to pay for a selection to print or download the files.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reset Download Limits

Okey, we have downloadable+virtual product, with limit of 2 downloads.
    There would be great if administrator can upgrade that product version, for example from version 1.0 to 1.1 etc. and reset download limits for all users who bought that product before. Because for now we must enter each user and reset that limit manually when new version comes up.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Digital Subscriptions - Restrict Newer Subscribers from Viewing Older Content

Our Digital Subscribers receive a new downloadable PDF file each quarter. So each quarter, we upload the new PDF file to the digital subscription product, however newer subscribers are able to view the older digital downloads.

As a workaround, we are creating separate subscriptions for each quarter (i.e. Fall 2014, Winter 2014, etc) and uploading the PDF file to each subscription product. It's a bit of a manual process and I think there could be others out there with a similar need as ours.

Adding something like a timestamp and restricting access to subscribers if they subscribed after the file…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quantity in Accomodation bookings

Thanks for adding the accomodation bookings plugin - now the "book nights" and not days issue is solved. But I desperately need to be able to book rooms with quantity, beacause my hotel is used by groups (alternatively it could also be a solution to add the overnight option for the "normal" bookable products. This feature is a must for a hotel from my point of view! Also, the accomodations plugin must be able to handle ressouces, as two products single and double bed-room are using the same ressource (room) - this is a must have as well for a…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base