WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to see preferred delivery time

In your apps i cant see the time for the delivery selected by customers. I need to go back to PC.
    Thank u in advance

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Variable Subscription Change Drop down menu in account

I offer variable subscriptions where people can select brands and other things that they might want to change from time to time. Instead of going through the "switching" process, allow them to make those changes by dropdown menu right in their "My Account" page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multi-site, Subscriptions, and Bookings on the App, Please!

Love, love, LOVE that Woo has a mobile counterpart and being able to monitor my store on the go. Why not a drop-down to select between sites, like the WordPress app? Don’t like logging out and back in, wish it were more seamless. Also would be wonderful to be able to see memberships, subscriptions, and bookings in the App.. otherwise amazing, THANK YOU.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Printable label Auto generated with the order ID to include in email to client

A printable label will be autogenerated with the order ID to better track returns. This will be especially useful if the customer is sending a product back to a manufacturer rather than the distributor. Maybe a template where you add what you want to be included on the label {order_id}

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Google Maps shipping

Because of the Corona Virus Outbreak many countries are adopting Martial Law and not letting people leave homes aside from delivery of food, medicine and other basic necessities.

I propose an addition or a plugin to help vendors ship to clients using Google Maps or Waze geolocation services. On the WooCommerce App add a tab where a vendor can find the map of an order and get directions to that location.

Many, many countries do not have a proper address of mail system in place making delivery of products and ecommerce very difficult.

This would give all business in these…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a hook so date of the payments can be relative to custom date instead of order date.

In the scheduleordersforplan() method of the plugin it generates a $currenttimestamp and uses that to calculate the future dates for each scheduled payment order.

Add a filter for adjusting that $current_timestamp, passing the order and order item to the filter so that developers can be creative with adjusting the date of the next payments based on something other than the order date (like the date an event is happening or a course is starting).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Woocomerce Subscriptions: Send a notification to store manager when a subscription has been updated

If a customer makes an change on an item in a subscription, send an email or flag the subscription so the store manager be aware of the change

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Print Orders

Make Orders Printable

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What order of the customer

For example, a customer was satisfied with us and set order for the 2nd or 3rd time, we would like to know

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Modify orders

Add an option to android app for modify orders.
    example :- To change Prices, fees, shipping charges and items.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show full order with all articles

Showing the full order, so the app can be used for dispatch purposes, instead of generally showing just the order value without all articles selected.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Costumer order history

I would love to see a customer's order history. For example if I open an order, I want to click on the customer and see the order history.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Local Pickup Email Templates / Ability to edit all email template text

I would like to see the ability to have separate emails based upon the shipping method selection, so if (for example) a customer selected local pickup, I should have the ability to change the email text.

Additionally, I would like to have the ability to edit ALL of the text within each WooCommerce email template and not just have "sections". I feel that a lot of users would like to edit their own messages completely and it would be great if you could support this feature instead of copying/editing PHP email templates and manually having to update each site when…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Merge Empty Cells for Images Column not working - FIX PLEASE!

Seems like if you are using the images column and use empty cells in your csv, and then try to perform a merge the empty cells are ignored. This happens even if you check off the option " Check this box to merge empty cells - otherwise (when merging) the empty cells will be ignored when importing things such as attributes."

In one case I want to remove some product images, so performing a merge as above should do the trick but it doesn't work!

Please fix this issue.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add hourly number of users in the same chart as sale

I would like to see the relation between users and number of orders.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Route generation for subscription services

All of our subscriptions are for local services that we provide on a weekly basis. It would be amazing to be able to generate a route or even just a list of addresses for a particular subscription item. For example, we have a subscription item for each day of the week, so I can already used the website to search for a list of people who are subscribed on a particular day, but I would like to be able to do this from unfulfilled orders instead. That way if somebody has paused their subscription, I don't have to manually reconcile…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Consulta de Produtos no App

Acessar a consulta dos produtos pelo SKU (Código Referência) ao invés de apenas pelo nome

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding a custom recipient email for notifications instead of just 'Admin'

It would be better if instead of just 'Admin' you could enter a custom email for warranty/return notifications, for example: orders@, returns@, or RGA@. An Admin could just be a webmaster who isn't in charge of orders or returns, and they'd be having to continuously forward the emails to the correct person.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Inventory Management of Bookable Products

I want to be able to offer "limited-availability" bookable products. Say, 10 free bookable items where clients can select from the full range of time availability.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base