WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In app product variant quantity add and remove

I am use a mobile app. Example:- I am look a stock out in my add stock upload but stock show in shopping site . But my computer in not working this time I m usining woocommers app and variant product quantity is low show. This type pls update

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. In app product variant quantity add and remove

I am use a mobile app. Example:- I am look a stock out in my add stock upload but stock show in shopping site . But my computer in not working this time I m usining woocommers app and variant product quantity is low show. This type pls update

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Duo MFA

When using Duo for MFA on admin interface then app no longer works. Would be great to be able to use duo and the woocommerce app

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add customers tab which able to see customer profile and sales

Giving the customer profile detail with how much sales he made is very useful to shop owner to find valuable customer

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WooCommerce Bookings Availability with a real mobile phone display experience

The calendar block need to be responsive on a mobile phone.
    If you develop the same mobile experience as https://getbooked.io, I will buy your Woocommerce solution.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce Subscriptions multiple purchaches

When there is a subscription like for coffee, tea, beer, soap or ....... I would like to have the option that when you select more than one item the price per day/week/month will shop the real price and not the single item subscription price.

I want to make an office coffee subscription with the option to select multiple items ( not just one, but two or three times 1000 grams). The price for the subscription remains the same of one item. Very confuring for the customer.

Thanks for reaching out to us in WooCommerce live chat earlier!

To recap:
    When…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Ability to make product private and Hide in Search or Catalog

When editing a product add a Private Toggle and also a hide in Catalog Toggle.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Norwegian Carriers into Shipping Methods

Can you please add two Norwegian carriers in the next edition, then I do not have to add them every time you update your plugin. Attaches code below.

'Norge' => array(

&#39;PostNord&#39; =&gt; &#39;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="http://www.postnord.no/nb/vare-verktoy/pakkesporing?searchquery=%1$s&#39;">http://www.postnord.no/nb/vare-verktoy/pakkesporing?searchquery=%1$s&#39;</a>,

&#39;Posten.no&#39; =&gt; &#39;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://sporing.posten.no/sporing/%1$s&#39;">https://sporing.posten.no/sporing/%1$s&#39;</a>,
    ),

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Norwegian Carriers

Can you please add two Norwegian carriers in the next edition, then I do not have to add them every time you update your plugin. Attaches code below.

array(

&#39;Norge&#39; =&gt; array(

&#39;PostNord&#39; =&gt; &#39;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="http://www.postnord.no/nb/vare-verktoy/pakkesporing?searchquery=%1$s&#39;">http://www.postnord.no/nb/vare-verktoy/pakkesporing?searchquery=%1$s&#39;</a>,
    &#39;Posten.no&#39; =&gt; &#39;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://sporing.posten.no/sporing/%1$s&#39;">https://sporing.posten.no/sporing/%1$s&#39;</a>,
    ),

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipment Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Group Attributes in a Pre-Set

Hey,

Would be great to be able to group certain attributes together and than pre-select that group when creating a new product.

For example, a refrigerator has the following attributes:

Height, Width, Depth, Capacity, Watts, Volts....

But the range has the following attributes:

Height, Width, Depth, BTU, Burners....

So, I can create a pre-set of attributes for refrigerators for example, and group those attributes together, knowing that, whenever I create a new product that is a refrigerator, I can quickly load the list of attributes and than just fill in the values.

This would be very time saving.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Plus and minus button for stock

It would be really useful if you can increase or decrease the stocknumber with a plus and a minus button. Would be faster.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make GoCardless mandates recurring

When a subscription is created against GoCardless, instead of creating a recurring mandate on GoCardless, a new mandate is setup every month. This means that instead of the payments being taken on the 1st of the month, they are taken about 5 days later since a new mandate takes time to be processed.

I have spoken to WooCommerce.com support and they've advised that it's the way Subscriptions is designed since it controls the renewals. However this breaks and goes against one of the fundamental reason why we use direct debits, which is to take payments from users on a specific…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. build e-commerce store also with builder only

connect builder supports woocommerce plugin to build store . with nothing to do with wordpress!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Integration/Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add an analytics dashboard or at least allow for Google analytics to be integrated with the app

Please allow for a Google analytics dashboard integration for the mobile app, allow us to view stories metrics form our Google analytics plugin on the dashboard of the mobile app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Google Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to show custom order fields as well

I would like to see a custom fields visible in the order details.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Scan Card - Stripe Payment Gateway

Dunno if its possible via any browser but you guys could try to add a camera feature to scan card to the stripe gateway to scan card for faster checkout.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support Product Add-Ons price_type field modification via REST API

Hello all! Currently there’s no way to change pricetype on the options of Product Add Ons plugin via API, so creating a Product Add-on via REST API defaults to quantitybased (out of the three options: quantitybased | flatfee | percentage_based). We believe this field should be supported by the REST API.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Coupon Exclusion for Follow Up Emails

Currently, emails can be sent when a coupon is used, however there is no way to NOT send an email when a coupon is used.

Add a coupon dropdown from the exclusion list.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When using the breadcrumb it include the product name which is redundant where the title of the product is already displayed. This is an iss

When using the breadcrumb it include the product name which is redundant where the title of the product is already displayed. This is an issue where the breadcrumb wraps on mobile when it is too long with the product name.

Yo can use the following to remove the product name but it leaves the category unlinked, defeating the purpose of the breadcrumb.

function edchangebreadcrumb( $breadcrumb ) {

if(is_singular()){

array_pop($breadcrumb);

}

return $breadcrumb;
    }
    addfilter( 'woocommercegetbreadcrumb', 'edchange_breadcrumb' );

Looking at the output in Chrome console, there is no obvious was to remove the product name…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to sort Shipping Classes in Admin on woocommerce settings

Would like the ability to sort Shipping Classes in the Admin Section of Woccommerce Settings. Should be a simple sort by column so New added Shipping Classes can be sorted alphabetically.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base