WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improved Category Management on Sync

As has already been mentioned, forcing WooCommerce product categories to be overwritten with the single Square category when Square is the system of record breaks organization and SEO, so adding an option to disable category sync is necessary.

On top of that, more detailed category (and other product option) settings on import are also necessary as most plugins/advanced features of WooCommerce rely on product category management

Some examples of what I'm looking for:
    - On initial product import, give the option to import products with or without the category from Square
    - On initial product import, give the option to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WooCommerce Points and Rewards - make the endpoint URL translatable.

Make the endpoint URL translatable. For example, changing this : "my-account/points-and-rewards" to "mon-compte/points-de-fidelite"

Actually is not and it's very disappointing for a 129$ extension.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow wildcard characters for postcode restrictions in the Smart Coupons plugin

The Smart Coupons extension allows you to restrict coupons to specific locations including zip code. I'm in the UK and need to be able to restrict to a postcode area. The only way to do that currently is find every unique postcode in the area and enter that which isn't easy - there are thousands!

Wildcard character restriction would make this possible. For example I want to restrict to people living in the NG1 area. NG1 * would make this possible without having to enter every postcode within that area.

The native WooCommerce shipping zones already supports wildcard characters for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to allow customers to make their own configuration but limiting the space it can fit in.

My company sells first aid kits and we are looking for a way to allow customers to customize their first aid kit. the problem is that our contents are all different sizes and there is nothing that limits the space for which items can be added to that product. A program where you can input the volume of each compartment in the bag and have that as the "Maximum" and then input the volume of every item where the quantity of items can not exceed the volume of the compartment/bag.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. UPI Payment Gateway for India

Indian Banking system has implemented UPI Payment system in 2016 - 17. Instead of making lots of separate payment gateway, one base UPI payment gateway will work with every indian bank and Payment wallet apps. That will reduce lots of additional work for separate payment gateways.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fixed start times for bookings

I would like to be able to fix the start times of booking blocks, so rather than it being an hour from the next available minute, it's an hour from a fixed collection of times, such as 10am, 12pm, 2pm etc.

I have already amended the code to make this work for my particular case, using the following changes:

/includes/data-objects/class-wc-product-booking.php
    function getbookableminuteblocksfor_date()
    Just before this line:

// Loop ranges looking for slots within
    foreach ( $bookable_ranges as $minutes ) {

I add the line:

$allowed_minutes = array(480,600,720,840,960);

This is an array of the minutes to start…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multistore direction search using if statements to locate local store

If you have 3 branches and each store is a multistire install, a search bar using if statements like delivery area or zipcode,
    no matches redirect to /not-in-area/ page
    Matches redirect to their url for correct multistore wither subdomain or /path.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow Reporting to display Tax totals for refunded orders/products

Currently within the Tax tab in Reporting you can only view Tax totals for completed orders. It would be great if there was a filter than allowed you to view the totals for tax that's been included in the refund to the customer.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sale Category Pages, Filter by Category, Attribute, Tag, Percentage OFF

Sales are a HUGE part of the retail experience. You clean old inventory to bring in new. And for sites that have a large inventory you need to be able to organize your sales with filters.
    A) yes, now you have a shortcode, which does not act like a shop page unless you integrate the ONsale plugin
    B) yes, now you have a shortcode, but you can't organize it in category, attributes, tags, or by price, or percentage off
    C) yes, now you have a shortcode but the woocommerce filters do not work within that short code.
    I am very…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow for other calendar event types besides "Busy" - Google Cal Sync and Bookings

Currently the extension will assume any events created on a linked calendar will be "busy" events, thus, events marked as "free/available" will be synced back to WooCommerce and block those times on the Bookings calendar.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show shipment tracking number with link to tracking site.

Include tracking number in the mobile app once an order has been shipped via Woocommerce Services. Link the number to tracking sites.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display list of products contained in processing orders

I make my products to-order, so it would be useful to me to have a list of things I need to make.
    For example, I have seven orders, but what I want to see is "4 of product A, 6 of product B, 3 of product C." That helps me know how to spend my time in the workshop.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add print shipping labels and pay carrier to app

We need the ability to print shipping labels and have it pay for the shipping to the carrier, just like you can do on the desktop version.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add support for estonia

yes this small european country, member of the euro zone where skype was born...
    There are lot of startup created there following the creation of e-estonia allowing anybody worldwide to create and operate an estonian corp without ever visiting estonia

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Extension - WooCommerce PDF Watermark: I had asked before to add the option to add a note about the downloadable PDF having a password and

I had asked before to add the option to add a note about the downloadable PDF having a password and instructions.

It now includes a note saying that if it is password protected the password would be either the order id or the email address.

It would be better to sense that the PDF will be protected or not and which option was used for the password. Then the note could be more direct and say:

Your downloaded PDF is password protected. The password is the email address you entered for this order as indicated below.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce PDF Watermark  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Currency

The currency symbol in Bahrain is BHD, however it’s displayed in Arabic which doesn’t look proper in nom Arabic websites.. please add it a part of default currencies.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Order Delivery" plugin to allow the product vendors to set their own delivery schedule

I am building a multi-vendor site using Woocommerce Product Vendors. Make the "Woocommerce Order Delivery" plugin allow the store owner or the vendors to set different delivery dates and time schedules for each vendor. And users can then input their delivery dates for products by each vendor during checkout. This is especially necessary for selling perishable items/food.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Dokan Stripe Connect in WooCommerce Blocks

WooCommerce Blocks is amazing, but is lacking the option to some other forms of Payment gateway. For me what's missing is the Dokan Stripe Connect option, but for sure some other ones are not working as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please add support for Botswana merchants to WooCommerce Payments

Since day one, I support the innovative changes brought by the Woocommerce Team. The growth for eCommerce in the Southern African regions is ever greater and defying. I am committed to Woocommerce, activating payment support for untapped markets like Botswana and other Southern African countries to be specific, would bring extreme progress for development. Thanks ahead of time!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base