WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SKU scanner

SKU scanner on WooCommerce app to be able to scan product and update stock

The idea to make updating products stock easier

204 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Option to create a PDF Invoice in the app

It will be great to be able to create PDF invoices in the app.

192 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WooCommerce Memberships: Member Menus

Add the ability to setup menus for specific membership plans. This would replace the primary menu when the member is logged in.

This will not simply restrict menu items in an existing menu (as the code required for this implementation isn't very flexible / friendly to other plugins), but would instead require the addition of new menus for the membership plan.

For non-members, the regular menu will be displayed. Once a member is logged in, the menu will be replaced with the plan-specific menu.

188 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gift Card Integration With Square Gateway

Square offers gift cards, and the Square extension would be a whole lot more valuable if it were compatible with them. I use Square to process both my credit cards and gift cards in-store, but I'm perfectly content to continue using Braintree to process credit online unless I have the option of also accepting gift cards online.

182 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. UPC field

since most retailers (at least in the N. America) use UPC for product tracking (thinking amazon.com) you would think that it would be a good field to add. I think most folks don't sell outside their woo site? Most of all my retailers (we do wholesale) require a UPC for our items when ordering.

Only having a SKU field really does not solve this issue. We use SKU for product ID when ordering from our suppliers and UPC when working with our retailers.

I would add it- its pretty important for shopowners (like me) that sell wholesale to other retailers…

176 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ONE CLICK UPSELLS!!!

Where, after the client has completed a transaction, an upsell appears on the thank you page so they can add to their order without retyping in their info...1AutomationWiz and 1ShoppingCart offer it, so surely Woo can!

170 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    43 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. WooCommerce Memberships: Members only coupons

This would add additional perks to WooCommerce Memberships besides purchasing discounts for members, such as member coupons.

This could allow shop owners to restrict usage for a particular coupon to members only.

161 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Conditional Attributes/variations

It would be nice to be able to have conditional attributes (i.e. dropdowns that appear based on previous dropdowns. Another example : say you have a product that can be manually operated or have a motor as an option, but you have have multiple types of motors. If Operation Type: Motorized is selected then the Motor Type: drop box selection appears.

161 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. UPS Shipping Label Printing from Within Woocommerce

We would love the ability to print shipping labels from within Woocommerce for UPS, as well as FedEx and USPS. Right now we use PayPal integration as a means to print USPS labels, but since we started taking payments through merchants other than PayPal it has been very tedious going through each order and manually copying-and-pasting or exporting the order information and putting into the UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping label website.

It looks like there is some traction on FedEx and maybe USPS shipping label extension development for Woocommerce (both of which we would love) but UPS is also…

160 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a date picker to Product Add-ons wordpress plugin

My website is about selling tours, and a client can book various tours at the same time.
    So i would find it very helpful to include a date picker calendar field to the plug in so that they can choose when to do the tour.

thanks

151 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to Book multiple resources as options with variable pricing

We need the ability to have users select how many resources they want to book and have it track - in our case ATV/UTV machines. If I set up a resource called UTV and add 5 of them, the price will vary depending on how many are selected, as it is now, a user can only select one unless I make them all separate resources, which makes no sense from a front-end stand point.

147 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Update stock levels from the mobile app

Please add the ability to update stock levels from the mobile app

137 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create (or Commission) WHMCS Integration Extension for WooCommerce

A lot of developers use WHMCS, but the interface and functionality is limited and isn't very pretty. If you could create an extension to integrate WHMCS and WooCommerce in nearly any capacity, that would be fantastic. At least having the ability to use the WC cart and then pass the order to WHMCS.

133 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. import export shop settings

Have had a couple of instances where I needed to duplicate the shop settings from site to site... a user has multiple businesses, and or moving the site w/o doing a full db clone. Would be cool if the WooCommerce settings could be exported/imported without having to manually reconfigure the shop.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  9 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WooCommerce Memberships: Member Reports

Add member reports to WooCommerce Memberships. This reports would show aggregated data on members, such as:

• Number / percentage of members by plan (pie chart)

• Number / percentage of members by status (pie chart)

• Average length of membership by plan (bar graph)

• Membership length by percentage (members in 0-1 week, 1-2 weeks, etc).

Other possibilities (feel free to add your suggestions as comments or note which you think would be helpful):

• Revenue generated by each plan (excludes complimentary memberships)

• Access report: which protected content is accessed most frequently

• Onboarding stats: average time to log in 3 times, average cancellation percent…
    118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WooCommerce Bookings pricing rules for individual person types + range of days

Pricing rules for individual person types was completed. But pricing rules for individual person types + range of days is not able to make it.

For setting as simple as one Adult price in weekend and one Child price in weekend can't be done unless they increase in the same amount.

The feature for pricing rules for individual person types + range of days is greatly needed if it claims to be suitable for the use in hotel booking.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. WooCommerce Memberships: Access based on start date

It would be great to have the ability to restrict content based on membership start date. For instance, I sell weekly meal plan subscriptions. I give the content in pdf form as a file download as well as in a series of pages with recipe cards that they can access online.

How it is now, if someone signs up today, they would have online access to ALL meal plans from the past via the online versions unless I take them down the week after (or at some point after) they are originally released as the content for that week.

It…

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Split Payments with Stripe Connect - Just like Adaptive/Chained payments of Paypal Module

Just like Paypal Adaptive payments allow to specify third party receivers by:
    email|%
    email|%

we would like that to work for Stripe Connect to for:
    Stripe payments
    Stripe Subscriptions
    Stripe Refunds.

110 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WooCommerce should have the ability to ship from multiple locations!

Many companies have different fulfillment centers around the country, some produce and ship A and some produce and ship B. there should be away to integrate this into the shipping costs...

110 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base