WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• or
  1. Option to show both ex VAT and inc VAT prices on product pages

If your sales are mainly B2B ( like mine are ) then prices should always be shown ex VAT/GST. However here in the UK if you want to list products with Google shopping then you need to show the product prices including VAT.

If I change all my prices to include VAT then business customers will be put off my the higher costs, they most likely not realise that they can knock 20% off the costs. My competitors have cart systems that show both. This should be an option within the woocommerce settings so business and retail customers…

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

WC > Settings > Tax has a suffix option which allows you to add an addition price as a suffix. You can add the price inc/excl tax to this area. See the tooltip for available placeholders.

2. Make the VAT Number Field Label and Description translatable

Many online stores in the world are in several languages (especially when they need this VAT number plugin, which is for sales to different countries in the EU, which happens to be made up of countries which speak different languages) so it is very unfortunate if these field are not translatable. Don't look in Loco Translate or in Polylang String Translations - it is not possible to translate these user input strings. This has been confirmed by the plugin authors. I hope they include the option to translate these strings very soon so that this plugin is actually worth…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce EU VAT Number  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disability VAT Exemption - Exempt VAT on shipping costs too

What I expected
    To exempt VAT both on the product that's supposed to help people with disabilities, and on the shipping cost.

What happened instead
    When I enter my VAT exemption reason, I can see the VAT amount was deducted from the product price, but not from the shipping cost

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shopping cat with eVat rather than VAT

I only see VAT for taxes. We in the Philippines need eVat. Please make an extension

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Same end price despite of different VAT settings per country

I am sending products from our German and our Spanish dependance. In one case I have to add 7%, in the other I have to add 10% of VAT to the end price. BUT I want the end price to be the same among all countries, independent of VAT

Bascially, I would like to add on the single product page the "incl. x% VAT". I want the percentage to be in accordance with the language, while the product price is always the same.

For example, in the German store it should read:
    Price: 99 €, inkl. 7% reduzierte MwSt.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add hooks to the plugin / Store the VAT result as session

We had a request from a client to remove shipping when a valid VAT number is entered. We had to customise the plugin because:

1. There are no hooks available.

2. The VAT number and result of the VAT check are not stored in a session - or accessible before the checkout is complete, except in the $post data.

Would be great to store the VAT number and validity check in a session so it's accessible elsewhere, e.g. in 'woocommercepackagerates' - or add some hooks / filters to the plugin so it can be extended.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce EU VAT Number  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Possibility to add VAT number on new order

And exempt VAT when the VAT number is valid.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Taxamo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Product Vendors - VAT number on Vendor registration form and profile page

Hi there,

Please put an option or extra field in the Vendor registration field and/or profile page/ or in store settings page.

It is necessary to put a field for the VAT number in the vendor registration field, a required field, or in the store settings page! Or the option to set it as required somewhere (registration field, store settings etc). In my country when we work with vendors, we need a VAT number, so that our administration will be fluent and without inconsistencies.

I believe other countries have this too. So why is there no VAT number field anywhere…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add missing EU countries to Table Rate Shipping

Add missing EU countries to Table Rate Shipping extension: there's a bunch of EU countries/states missing in the Table Rate Shipping extension. When you click Add Shipping Rate > EU states the country list is populated with 45 countries. At least the following states/countries are missing: Greenland, Isle of Man, Liechtenstein, Serbia, Aland Islands, Poland and Montenegro.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enter [VAT NUMBER] field at checkout as a default code

Just a simple line of code, enter [VAT NUMBER ] at check out as default. Companies and B2B need this when they buy staff.Checkout Field Editor can create it but the main code is altered which creates problem is translation if a website is multilingual. I believen it must be added.Vote who ever agrees...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Amazon Pay does not read details (VAT number or company name) from Amazon Business accounts

Today exists 2 kind of Amazon accounts: normal Amazon accounts and Amazon Business accounts.

Using Amazon Pay plugin by WooCommerce - if the user logged by an Amazon Business account - the API does not import details as company name, VAT number and many others datas (for specific countries), but only the normal details as name and surname, address, phone number and mail address.

If a customer choose to pay by Amazon Pay plugin and it have an Amazon Business account is because it want an headed invoice. So why the Amazon Pay ignore this datas?

I think that WooCommerce…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Backend: Add EU Countries to General Settings -> Selling to ...

This is an usability issue. In Settings / General / Selling to ... (I think that's the correct field name in English, I use an other language) there's problem.
    In EU, according to new laws we have to sell to if one then all EU countries. Meaning in the rather small selection field we have to click 29 (28) states. In that small field, to scroll exactly to where the states are, that's almost impossible. Can you fix this, please?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Per Product Shipping : Use "EU" for country code

It will be very usefull if we can use "EU" as country code in Per Product Shipping plugin !

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. professional invoices extended (pdf/print)

The ability to print/save official looking invoices

based up on the look of "delivery notes"

but extended:

• custom invoice numbering

• VAT field (for companies)

167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Enhancement: Expand Taxamo to work outside of the EU

> It appears that the WooCommerce-Taxamo plugin is currently written with the following logic:
    > - if product is flagged as Virtual and tax country is in EU or ZA then use the rate from Taxamo
    > - if product is flagged as Virtual and tax country is NOT in EU or ZA then use the rate from WooCommerce lookup tables
    > - if product is NOT flagged as Virtual then use the rate from WooCommerce lookup tables
    >
    > Our suggestion is to change the logic to this:
    > - if product is flagged as Virtual then use the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Taxamo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Field providing the net amount for each tax class

Hi

Would like to know the truth net amount value for each tax class.

Strange it has never been developed. I need it to do my VAT tax declaration but i have always a difference as I estimate by doing math. X=VAT amount*100/ VAT tax rate

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add the new EU payment options (Bankcontact, iDeal, Giropay, etc)

It would be very nice to have a gateway which provides the new payment options of stripe!

Bankcontanct
    Giropay
    Sofort
    iDeal
    and so on!

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Royal Mail Plugin - Tax on all shipping options

Put back tax/vat true for all Royal Mail Plugin shipping options. Or at least a toggle to turn this on/off. We have to charge vat on all shipping regardless, so having it suddenly switched to disabled on some shipping options makes the plugin useless to us.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Single product cart price netto/brutto,incl.VAT&excl.VAT

Hi there, knows anybody how to makethe settings to view the price netto/brutto,incl.VAT&excl.VAT on single product cart??

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Don't allow checkout when VAT number is incorrect

Display error message and don't allow to be placed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Taxamo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base