WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• or
  1. Enter [VAT NUMBER] field at checkout as a default code

Just a simple line of code, enter [VAT NUMBER ] at check out as default. Companies and B2B need this when they buy staff.Checkout Field Editor can create it but the main code is altered which creates problem is translation if a website is multilingual. I believen it must be added.Vote who ever agrees...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add email invoice VAT display by defaut like checkout display

Hi,

In your template email-order-details.php, you display the order without the VAT ( woocommercetaxtotal_display() ) .

Who is a problem for all EU sellers who needs to display this on their invoices. Can you cut and past the code from review-order.php , line 87 to 101 to your email-order-detail.php and plain/email-order-detail.php ?

<?php if ( wctaxenabled() && 'excl' === WC()->cart->taxdisplaycart ) : ?> <?php if ( 'itemized' === getoption( 'woocommercetaxtotaldisplay' ) ) : ?> <?php foreach ( WC()->cart->gettaxtotals() as $code => $tax ) : ?> <tr class="tax-rate tax-rate-<?php…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the VAT Number Field Label and Description translatable

Many online stores in the world are in several languages (especially when they need this VAT number plugin, which is for sales to different countries in the EU, which happens to be made up of countries which speak different languages) so it is very unfortunate if these field are not translatable. Don't look in Loco Translate or in Polylang String Translations - it is not possible to translate these user input strings. This has been confirmed by the plugin authors. I hope they include the option to translate these strings very soon so that this plugin is actually worth having…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce EU VAT Number  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Amazon Pay does not read details (VAT number or company name) from Amazon Business accounts

Today exists 2 kind of Amazon accounts: normal Amazon accounts and Amazon Business accounts.

Using Amazon Pay plugin by WooCommerce - if the user logged by an Amazon Business account - the API does not import details as company name, VAT number and many others datas (for specific countries), but only the normal details as name and surname, address, phone number and mail address.

If a customer choose to pay by Amazon Pay plugin and it have an Amazon Business account is because it want an headed invoice. So why the Amazon Pay ignore this datas?

I think that WooCommerce…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Different tax rules for products consumed in the base country and products shipped abroad

For products consumed in Sweden we have to charge VAT, but for physical goods that we export within the EU, VAT should not be charged to companies providing a valid VAT-number so an option on each product to facilitate that would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Royal Mail Plugin - Tax on all shipping options

Put back tax/vat true for all Royal Mail Plugin shipping options. Or at least a toggle to turn this on/off. We have to charge vat on all shipping regardless, so having it suddenly switched to disabled on some shipping options makes the plugin useless to us.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show turnover whiteout tax in mobile app

Ad an option to show turnover in dashboard page without tax / VAT on mobile app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. professional invoices extended (pdf/print)

The ability to print/save official looking invoices

based up on the look of "delivery notes"

but extended:

• custom invoice numbering

• VAT field (for companies)

167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. value added tax

Hi

Unfortunately, we in Switzerland do not have 1 cent (rappen) products but 5 cent steps.

Example: 12,95 / 12,90 / 12,85

Since we would like to use the VAT, we need an up or rounding system in the backend. Apart from that we have strange numbers like 12.97, which is not available in our shop.

This would be very helpful and makes it easier to work with Woocommerce.

It would also make sense to have an option for manual processing of a purchase order to have an option whether VAT is included or exclusive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't allow checkout when VAT number is incorrect

Display error message and don't allow to be placed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Taxamo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Refund separately the total price of order and the tax amount

Currently, there is no way to refund an order stating the amount of tax. The tax reports are thus not exact when you have refunded an order because the VAT has not been decreased with the refunded order.

If Woocommerce allows us to add orders and to define which amounts of tva there should be on products + on delivery, when Woocommerce allow us to refund an order, it should allow us to fill the exact same information.

It would be very useful to allow shop owners to refund an order with the total price of the products + amount…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Alderney and Sark to Table Rate Shipping

Alderney & Sark, part of the Channel Isles, are missing from Table Rate Shipping. The Channels Isles, under the protection of the UK for defence and foreign affairs,are in fact outside the European Union and have a VAT rate of 0 (zero) percent, like Guernsey & Jersey - also part of the Channel Isles. These latter territories are listed in the Table Rate Shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to insert order details using one variable / shortcode

Hi there,

Now I can insert some of the details of the order in the follow up emails using variables. But there isn't a variable for every order data. I want to insert 'VAT type' because I have items with different VAT types and amounts, and I want to display these separately. I want to show coupon discounts used during order, etc. If I use the default WC emails, I got everything in the order completed emails. It would be good to be able to insert the same order details into follow up emails as well. Best would be…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When VAT is removed, the tax label is sent as No Tax rather than Tax Exempt.

The plugin does not distinguish between an order which had zero tax applied and an order which was tax exempt. It would be nice for the plugin to distinguish between the two, as they are technically two different tax labels.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WooCommerce Xero - Passover Tax Rates OR Multiple Sales Accounts

Currently the Xero for WooCommerce plugin is optimised only for markets that have a single rate of VAT (or Sales Tax, or GST in Australia) - as the tax data is not passed to Xero from Woocommerce, and you therein apply it automatically in Xero (depending on the rate associated with your sales account).

However many markets have multiple VAT rates, meaning that in order to integrate WooCommerce & Xero, you need to go through EVERY sales transaction and apply the tax rate to EACH LINE ITEM!!! It renders the plugin almost useless in such markets (e.g. every country in…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Retail Plugin (Business to Business)

I would like to have special login for Business. Here is why:

I have a company and i deal with both B2C and B2B. I would like to have an area on my website SPECIFIED for Business with their own account and different prices since they buy in bigger quantities. It would be nice to give the user the opportunity to create either a client account or a business account and according to this choice they would be redirected to fill the infos that we ask them. (for example VAT and Registration Nr) I forgot to mention that we are…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow 3 decimal precision when entering weights and prices

When entering weight or prices, the values are truncated to 3 decimal places. This causes issues when you want to enter weight in Kg and also problems with shipping costs being rounded to strange amount when Tax is charged on shipping.

For example, we want to charge £12.95 for shipping some items. We charge Tax on shipping. If when configuring Table Rates we set Tax Status to Taxable, we need to enter the Row Costs as £10.79 or £10.80.
    In checkout, the shipping cost is shown as £12.94 or £12.95 because of rounding. So how can we enter the EXACT…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve the "add order" page in woo admin

The "Add Order" page is an excellent tool for people like me, who also sell products in their shops, by phone (...) and who want to manage their stocks and edit their invoices through the same tool.

But it's almost impossible to use as it is. Quantities updates seems not working, tax calculation are wrong in some cases, and products with attributes can only be added if you know the exact reference of each attribute.

I give you an exemple including those 3 problems :

• I want to sell 3 tee-shirts of the same model, but when I try to…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base