WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to done Minecraft Account Recovery

You are here to be told Minecraft Account Recovery. Minecraft is one of the favorite games that compete around the world. It's a sandbox game that is formed by the Swedish game developer Markus Persson in 2011. Since several users area unit having fun enjoying the sport. In this, the users need to show his or her creativeness build a 3D world. For all this, you've got to try to do transfer the sport, produce your account and begin enjoying it. however, by any likelihood, if you lost your mind, then you may be checking out "Minecraft account recovery."
    Steps:-
    1. therefore to reset your Minecraft Account password attend official web site.
    2. Click on "Forget Your Password."
    3. Enter your email address and username. And Click on "Request secret reset."
    4. Then they're going to send you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CSV import and export option

Currently it's pretty hard to import and export options if CSV option can be provided that would really extend this plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tips on how best to use a Sleep Now Pillows

Sleep Now Pillows is renowned for delivering hundreds of products every day in a hassle-free manner with impressive feedback of improved sleeping experience. After the research findings regarding lack of sleep quality in most of the countries, Sleepsia’s main goal is to offer a luxurious and relaxing sleeping experience to people of all age groups across the globe.Click Here https://buildhealthychoices.com/sleep-now-pillow-reviews/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ??? +27715451704 (pink and white 100% hot) Best Hager Werken Embalming Compound powder for sale''' Botswana,Swaziland, vaal south africa Nam

??? +27715451704 (pink and white 100% hot) Best Hager Werken Embalming Compound powder for sale''' Botswana,Swaziland, vaal south africa Namibia lesotho johannesburg pretoria Bellville Benoni Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town Centurion Durban East London Empangeni George Germiston Ibhayi Katlehong Kempton Park Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Welkom Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western Cape Powder are General items from Germany. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lost Love Spell caster clairvoyant online chat and Family union spells +27786966898

Here are some of the very common spell requests for Casting Love Spells: attract my Boy Friend or Girl Friend Best Friend to Love Me Love Return Spell or Spell so that My Love Can Return Back To Me **** For Me Spell Spells to Reunite Lost Love or Lovers Get Back Ex Boy friend or Ex Girlfriend by spells Bring Back Love Spells or Lover Spells get back my love who is with some one else break up spell to break a love relation so that I can get my love back to me very powerful Gay Love Spells…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. request to allow bulk edit subscription amounts. With inflation, bulk editing of subscription values should be allowed

request to allow bulk edit subscription amounts. With inflation, bulk editing of subscription values should be allowed under certain conditions (eg. subscription should have been active at least for 6 months before price change is permitted)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. SagePay Plugin Should rename Card Code to CVV/CVS and provide a tool tip

Currently it shows Card Code which confuses 10% of people. Just call it CVV/CVS Code, and a tool tip that explains it and lets people know the Amex card is displayed on the front.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Square/Woo update

Closer integration would be great — particularly given Square's revised quantity/variation values.

As plenty of users have pointed out ... the integration feature of the plugin is clunky and unreliable at best.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Integração com WooCommerce ( Webhook ) - Integrar o Bling

A integração com o Bling EPR acredito que irá ajudar muito. Muitos irão gostar. Segue:
    A versão do plugin WooCommerce instalado deve ser igual ou superior a versão 3.0
    É obrigatório que o plugin WooCommerce Extra Checkout Fields for Brazil esteja instalado na sua loja WooCommerce, pois desta forma conseguimos capturar os campos refetentes a contato e endereço de entrega
    Certifique-se de que os métodos HTTP GET, POST e PUT estejam habilitados para acesso externo a API do WooCommerce.
    No caso de utilização de hospedagem Hostgator, solicite a desativação do Mod_security, para que não ocorra o bloqueio das chamadas feitas…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please allow other shop managers role to access the mobile application

Allow roles as shop manager access to the mobile application

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WooCommerce USPS Extensision

I think that it could be beneficial to have a type of shortcode or option. Looking to an arbitrary shipping calculator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Use thumbnails from "Variation Swatches and Photos" in "WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation"

I'd like to use the thumbnails in WooCommerce Attributes created by "Variation Swatches and Photos" in "WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation" (Navigation Filter Widget). A new connecting plug (bridge/API) or a way of sharing swatches would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Contiguous united states option?

Would be nice to have that instead of entering the states individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. local pickup

I'd like to see shipping classes added to local pick up. I have some items that can be collected and some that are supplied direct from a factory that cannot be. Table rate include this ability and it would be nice to see this method bought in line with that method

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product Variation bulk image addition

Add Variations drop-down might be upgraded to allow quicker addition of individual images.

For example: I have a product with multiple size variations but just two color variations. I want to add Color 1 to half of the variations and Color 2 to the other half.

If a Set Product Image was available it would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The notifaction tab : show number of orders ja ik moest naar haar eerste tabblad

I Sell (a lot) of ebooks. The notofactions page says “somebody bought a product”, it would me more informative if it shows the number of new orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pop-up window once Add to Cart icon is clicked

Hi,

Is it possible for this pop-up lightbox once add to cart icon is clicked?
    There, a short description of the product is displayed and a purchased now link or add to cart button is also displayed. Instead of going to the product page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. View total amount of product orders from within Woocommerce reports

I am trying to view the TOTAL AMOUNT of each product ordered for a given period (e.g. 1 month).

However all I can see in Woocommerce reports is "Top Sellers"....so it is excluding some orders.

This seems like a very bad design choice. How am I supposed to know what my total orders are for each product? I have to manually go into each order and get the information there 1 by 1?

Please add this feature. I can't be the first person to suggest it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. GTIN and Brand Fields on Product Pages

Could you please consider adding GTIN/MPN and Brand fields as standard on product pages? Google and FB require this info to be included in XML feeds for advertised products and so at the moment we're having to create custom fields to capture this info. That's easy enough but then external plugins we frequently use don't see custom fields unless you purchase the pro version and some of those still don't see custom fields so it would make life a whole lot easier for us, and may others I'm sure, if these fields were readily available in the product data section…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base