WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Allow free shipping with minimum spend" option inside every coupon

I have a free shipping with minimum spend rule and separately I have a 10% discount off your entire cart rule. if a user uses the coupon, I don't want them to get free shipping even if they exceed the minimum spend. Currently, it is not possible for WooCommerce to handle this and I think it should be a core feature. Can we add a checkbox inside the individual coupon settings to fix this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow for entry of product lists and SKUs

Allow users to post new products and SKUs from the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Top Movers and Packers Rajkot | Call 7015252062

If you want to shift from Rajkot you might be looking for some moving company for your hassle free shifting. There are some key points you should always check before choosing Packers and Movers in Rajkot:
    Check the company registration details
    Check the reviews about that company on google and any other platform
    Make everything clear about the cost of shifting
    Don’t give full payment at loading point
    Ask them for the proper GST bill
    These are the points you should take care of while choosing movers and packers Rajkot.
    If you don’t have much time for your own research…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the ability to add multiple payment methods to one Payment Gateway

Currently it is only possible to have 1 payment method per gateway. In other words a gateway equals a payment method.

I must admit, that's the idea after a 'gateway' still it would be nice if a gateway could show their payment methods directly in checkout without having to make a huge workaround to make that happen.

Love to hear feedback.

Sinc,

WJ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hurt At Work NYC

If you have suffered an injury on the job ask your employer if you're covered by workers' compensation insurance. If you're unhealthy and not able to work and also not receiving works compensation so you can claim for works compensation. Contact to our professional Workers Compensation Lawyer
    https://www.hurtatworknyc.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to let new order notifications be continuos till order is acknowledged

Currently notifications are short and easily missed when in a noisy environment. We are a restaurant and we have missed quite a few. It will be useful if we can select an optional setting for notifications to be continue "ringing" until someone acknowledge the order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Subscription made easy

Would like to see if you have subscriptions installed to where a customer ordered a product as a one time purchase and did not select a subscription. Then we send them an email saying we have a subscription plan where we automatically send you replacements. Right now there is no way that customer can go back in and say yes sign me up what they have to do is make another purchase and then select a subscription. I want to capture that customer right after they made a purchase and easily sign them up without having them to make another…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get us a fully (and easy to do) checkout and basket customiser!!!

Why is it that currently there is nothing that will allow me to fully customise what to show and where in my checkout page, without having to go into css? This is insane! Checkout and basket should be easily adn fully customisable!! At themoment without any developer'sinput it looks so unprofessional and amateur.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Set a fixed start day of week on

If is set a block week ( 7 Days ) in a range like 3 mounths, will be usefull if is possible to set that the booking can be made only in a certain day of the week ( for example Saturday )

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Cost of Goods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Rearrangeable Items In Wishlist

Similar to the YITH Premium Wishlist feature, add the ability to rearrange items on your wishlist by dragging & dropping them.

This was a particular selling point for myself because we have wholesale customer who have multiple lists that we add things to & we needed the ability to have the items in order of their pricing lists we supplied them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Wishlists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Product/Variation after create/update hook

There is no proper hook system for product and variation create and update. Variation save is all over the place (bulk and ajax i found so far). In order to hook in after product save i would need to rely on postmeta added and updated hook and the code would run twice if i rely on edit_lock..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. subscriptions follow up emails

Add a trigger for Subscription Switching (Upgrading/Downgrading).

You have triggers for a lot of other subscription hooks, but not when the user upgrades, downgrades, or switching their subscription, ie the woocommercesubscriptionsswitch_completed hook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sync orders with google maps delivery service

It would be great to be able to sync orders with google maps so it prepares the run for the day automatically in order of most efficient run.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Waitlist bookings

Enable Bookings option for waitlist

Scenario: Venue Booking for Birthdays
    Day and time is booked for their birthday, and the customer would like to be nofied if it frees up.

Current workaround is to have a form that the admin then checks whenever there is a cancellation and notifies them.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PayPal recurring feature

Hi all,

We would like somebody to integrate the PayPal recurring profiles features for the standard PayPal Gateway that works with automatic subscription module for WordPress. I guess the standard module works only with digital goods?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Additional Cost Per Product Variation (by keeping base price separate)

Please add this feature in woocommerce shopping cart plugin as it necessary feature. If any one want to add price to some variations then the base price will not get affected. Only on selecting the variation, the base price will get added to the variation price (srry fr ma bad english)..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Separate Shortcodes For Warranties AND Returns Using Returns & Warranty Extension

It's ok to have the "return request" and "warranty request" being bundled together in the frontend user account section, but great to also have the option for them to be separate elsewhere on the site using shortcodes. For example, the option to have more than just the one shortcode available, which doesn't even integrate into the admin side, so we could use shortcode A on say our warranty page and shortcode B on our returns page and that are irrelevant of a user being logged in or not (meaning it would show up on the admin side and integrate JUST…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New POS User Guide: WePOS compatible Hardware (eg. receipt printers, cash drawers, bar code scanners etc.)

Create a new POS user guide for WePOS compatible hardware (e.g. receipt printers, cash drawers, barcode scanners). Many users are setting up new physical stores to go along with their online stores, and need compatible hardware guidance as well as any plug in advice to run the hardware. I was unable to find any information on this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sensei Lesson Management

Just like you can remove users from specific courses, it would be great to be able to remove users from specific lessons.

For instance, we're using Sensei courses in tandem with live lectures series. One lecture equals one lesson. You see it live, then relive it online.

What we would like to accomplish is to remove access from any lectures within a specific series that someone has missed. I.E. If someone signed up for all six lectures within a series, but only attended lectures #2, 4, and 6, we would want to remove online access to #1, 3, and 5.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base