WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CDN Conflict with WP Rocket Plugin

Additional Variation Images overrides the CDN settings within the WP Rocket plugin to rewrite their images URLs.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Multisite supprot: Rates saved under products when network activated on multisite

If PPS is Network Activated on a multisite, rates do not get saved under products. This is due to there is a db table that's created to save the data and it's created with the db prefix of the main site, not the child site.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add ON SALE sorting option to Product Sorting Dropdown Menu!

Add ON SALE Option to Product Sorting Dropdown Menu so upon selecting On Sale it can show products on sale like SORT BY NEWNESS or SORT BY POPULARITY etc. so it can be SORT BY ON SALE. We don't have to install yet another Plugin to do this SIMPLE TASK!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All Bookings list is not responsive

A user reports that the bookings list table is not responsive on mobile like other tables. I looked and verified, things just get unreadable. It would be good to make that list table more responsive in the future.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Conflict with Product Upsell Images

The user needed to show the product variations in the loop template. Everything seemed to be fine until updating the upsells product attached to the variable product that uses the Additional Variation Images extension. After updating when the page loads, especially the first time, the gallery shows the featured image of one of the upsell products.

The problem seems to be that in the js of the Additional Variation Images extension it refers to the DOM element `form.variations_form`, assuming that there is only one of this form. But if the variations are shown in the loop template, the form is…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add option to overwrite current per product rates on import

When you import shipping rates for an individual product, they are appended to the rate(s) already there. So you cannot import rates to overwrite the current rates even if they're the same county/state/zipcode.

Currently you end up with duplicates which prevents accidental over-writing, but an option to choose to overwrite duplicates would be a useful feature (at least for this user).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Booking edit screen UI improvement?

Currently on the Booking edit screen, the "Booked Product" dropdown lists the products in a hierarchical fashion - unfortunately, if separate bookable products share a common resource it is less than abundantly obvious which product/resource pair I might be selecting. As an example: http://cld.wthms.co/m5zH/4iKLqVZZ

I believe this should be separated out on another dropdown list for resources.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dynamic Membership Lookup Filter

When viewing the Members Tab of Memberships, I fully expected to see dynamic links at the top next to "All (###) | Active (###) | Paused (##)" representing each Membership Plan I had created. It would function much like the Group plugin performs on the "Users" interface in that if a group exists, there is a built-in filter link created for that group listing the number of users belonging to that group. In the same way, I expected to see the Membership Plans I had created along with the number of people with Active memberships for that Plan and by…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Unavailable resources on admin calendar

For stores that make use of numerous resources, it would be extremely helpful to have a way to display which resources have been scheduled as unavailable during a particular day in the admin calendar.

Would love to open up a discussion on how to prevent the admin from booking unavailable resources.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integration with Polylang

I will give the possisibility to the user to assign a language to emails the same way as for other types of contents such as posts or pages.

A convenient feature would be to have languages columns in the Emails list table as done for pages.

Would it be possible to pass the $email object as argument of the `fue_table_all_products_body` action in all places it is fired.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. User update order when they will send back an produkt?

User login and click on the order select the product they like to send back and explain why they like to do so. They now get an PDF to print with the return adress.
    At the samt time it will update our order to show an status like "return". And show that this products is on they way back to us and that they for example like and diffrent size.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a Settings Field for Menu Item in My Account

Currently in the settings, you can choose the singular and plural names for 'Point(s)'. This text is then used throughout the frontend of the site.

Due to translations to Finnish which makes the plural version not make sense, would like the option to set the text on the left side of the My Account area.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Trial Run for deactivated emails

A user was trying to import existing orders, but wasn't sure if he setup the email right so he was trying to keep the email deactivated.

When the email is deactivated it will still show the "Import existing orders" button after saving. But when clicking this it will always end up with the message:

```
    Error: Import data not found
    ```

It seems it can't find any orders because the email isn't active. This is kind of confusing, it would be more logical for importing orders to either be disabled, or a more descriptive error.

It would be nice though…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show Store Credit in it's own tab on "My Account"

Instead of showing store credit on the main "My Account" screen, it may be good to show this in it's own tab, and/or perhaps show the number of coupons/total credit value somewhere on the screen.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Store Credit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Localize strings throughout JS templates

Scripts should be localized with translation data. Strings being added to the DOM are not translation ready

There are likely more throughout the JS template files.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add shipment method field that could be included in the email

Apparently when the notification email comes from specific product order it does not have the type of shipping information. This is important to know because the person who is in charge of shipping should know what type of shipment to use.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Standardize add-on email type titles/labels

Right now, the way we label the different email types is a bit awkward:

http://cld.wthms.co/Q5OWKX+

http://cld.wthms.co/rifBXz+

If possible, we could clean this up a bit like so:

http://cld.wthms.co/AJG26I+

http://cld.wthms.co/xjka07+

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Developer: need a filter for a Bookable Product’s min_date and max_date

First: It’s great that there are lots of filter hooks throughout this extension (way more than are listed in the documentation). We’re able to use them to tweak functionality in ways that are really specific to our use case.

One great one is the ‘woocommerce_booking_get_availability_rules’, which lets us programatically change a product’s availability on its booking form page based on certain criteria. But we can’t change the earliest and latest available times, which are stored in separate variables (min_date and max_date) from the availability rules array.

I get why this happens: these are calculated on the fly every time a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alcohol shipping

Add functionality for recognition of the optional "Alcohol" special services flag, as shown here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oy7bnx7m60bdsj9/shipping2.PNG?dl=0

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping FedEx  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Move Email Subscriptions managment to My Account tab

Follow-ups has a setting, Follow Up Emails > Settings > Subscribers > Email List Preferences, that enables list management in My Account. Currently, Follow-ups dumps everything on the dashboard tab, including the Twitter handle field. It would be much cleaner to move these to a tab.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base