WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hold status bookings

It would be great if we could put a booking on hold, similar to putting an order on hold. We are a weather-based business and sometimes we have to reschedule bookings but we don't have a new day/time yet from the customer, so it would be great to have a hold status that doesn't tie up any booking slots. I'm not sure if this is a unique use case; thanks for reading!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. EDI for large retail orders

EDI Extension
    I have a client that has a couple of large retailers that will be selling my client’s products in their stores nation wise. Each require that my client have EDI capabilities for the ordering process based on the EDI specs provided by each vendor, which can be different.

An extension to handle this type of situation would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shipping Supply Management

Sure would be nice if Woo would keep track of shipping supplies (boxes) in a similar way to how it keeps track of product inventory. Imagine receiving an order and Woo takes the product inventory number from 10 - 9 and the box it used to pack the order from supply level 12 - 11. To start you'd enter the quantity amount of each box and set the notification quantity for when you'd like to be notified that supplies are low. Then Woo would keep track of the shipping supplies per order just like with product inventory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show orders in user profile page

Woocommerce doesn't seem to hook into the user profile screen to enable us to view all their orders. Yes, there is a filter in the orders screen but a simple hook into the user profile screen showing hyperlinks for all their orders would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow multiple shipments (packages) at multiple times

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1449

```
    Currently, all items must be shipped at the same time. Allow for items to be saved to be shipped at a later date by adding a save for later option when creating shipping boxes.

When viewing an order under my account show items that are shipped separately from items that have yet to ship. Allow for viewing of the tracking number for each of the shipments similar to how Amazon shows you multiple packages on one order.
    ```

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Payment Gateway Extensions with transparent checkout

I think it's very important for any e-commerce to have transparent checkout, without taking users for other site's pages (like Pay Pal or similar).

Here in Brazil, one of the biggests gateway (mopi.com.br) offers this possibility to other plataforms, but not to Woo.

It would be great to have extensions to use it, as Pay Pal pro is not available to South America.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add multiple states to each row in per product shipping

Currently, when I add a row to specify per product shipping, the state field only allows one 2 digit state abbreviation. I'd like the ability to specify a comma separated list.

The shipping scenario I have is based on zones to allow me to set up a flat rate shipping. Each zones consists of multiple states. It'd take my per product shipping table down from 49 rows to 4, making future updates efficient.

This same thing comma delineated list could apply to country and postal codes, too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Selling services online

Selling services online and except attachments/uploads ex: If one service required copy of ID Card, then before check out the portal should ask for 'upload file' and then checkout

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Return a shopper to the vendors page after checkout.

It would be nice if a shopper would automaticly be returned to the vendors page after checkout or maybe the possibility to automaticly add a link to the vendors page in "My Account".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shipping Checkout - Add Selection for Customer Shipping Account Number

In the shipping checkout process, add a feature allowing customers who have their own shipping service/account to put in their account number in for the shipping service of their choice for UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc.. so when I print the shipping label I can charge their account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Waiting message above calendar on Bookings

Could it be possible to add, above the calendar, a warning message when no slots are available in the calendar?
    For now, the calendar is just empty, but saying "no resources are available for now" (or smth like this) would be great...
    Thx!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bulk Editing Stock

I was using the 'Bulk Edit' feature on the products tab and thought of a very useful feature that you could probably include quite easily.
    At the moment, you can bulk edit price, for example and increase the price by an amount or percentage. This is very useful, however, the 'Stock' options are not quite so useful.
    If for example I get a new batch of products, I cannot increase my stock levels all at once as the only option is to set all to the same amount. It is very rarely the case that all my stock is either…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. HTML code to use Follow-ups as autoresponder

I want the subscribers to be part of the follow-ups process. I just would like to make it easier and without leaving the page f.e via overlay. So I would need an HTML code that does the same for wordpress as the HTML codes does for autoresponders f.e. when using a service like concertbox

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Subscription Credit Card Required Only Global

Hello, Can we make the setting to force credit card on free trials on/off on a per membership basis as appose to global?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add/export bookable event to calendar

when someone books a time/event it would be great if they had the option to add/export the event/time to their calendar of choice. it could be during the checkout or possible a link in the booking confirmed email notification.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Block editor, product ID or SKU

Since the new block editor you no longer able to add products to your blog posts in a simple way.
    You can go with hand picked product but this requires you to enter the text.

In case you have multiple names or similar names your not able to see which product is the correct one.

Being able to enter SKU or ID which are unique makes life a lot easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Abdisalaan faahiye

I need to get refugee australia visa pleas helpe me iam handicap pleas helpe me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Name your price donations

Add other functionalities to Name your price plugin in order to admit an imput donation field not only in sigle-product summary. It could be better adding this functions in short-codes too or shop directly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add vendor name with the product

Please place products name with the product so its get very convenient for an small scale startup person to relate the vendor because lots of products sell by various vendors so at that time it get very confusing that which vendor receive this order

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Tempat Belajar

Belajar adalah hal yang wajb bagi semua orang dan tanpa disuruhpun mereka pasti akan belajar. Entah belajar dalam hal apapun, mereka bermain pun juga belajar, tempat belajar yang nyaman adalah https://www.auroratekno.com karena banyak referensi yang bisa kita dapatkan, entah berupa informasi https://www.auroratekno.com/2019/06/jasa-pasang-cctv.html ataupun hanya https://www.auroratekno.com/2019/08/game-offline-terbaik-android.html belaka

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base