WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More than one store In woocommerce app

It would great if I could have both my store sign in to the app at the same time, rather than having to sign in and out of the app to view orders from each store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would like a way to run queries on added meta fields within a search of WooCommerce

Would like a way to run queries on added meta fields within a search of WooCommerce Products? Would it possible in the future for the WooCommerce Product Search to be able to include new META fields that are created to be included in the search?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A free delivery software to integrate with WooCommerce

Are you looking for a free delivery tracking software to integrate with your Woo-commerce site?

Try shipday (www.shipday.com). It's an easy to use and free delivery tracking system with Driver Apps for managing local deliveries. It works almost everywhere in the world with the internet, and it has a generous free version (up to 1,000 orders/month). Takes less than 10 mins to set up with the woo-commerce site.

Short 1 min demo video link:

https://youtu.be/GCypZ45ZCQ4

Easy steps for integrations with Woo-commerce site:

https://www.shipday.com/woocommerce

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Google Maps API and geolocation

I am trying to use WooCommerce to create restaurants review site. This means my 'restaurants' are products. Location is very important. I want field to add restaurant location (address 1, address 2, city, state, county, zip code). When user type an address in search box, Google Maps API has suggestion. And that search is able to search for restaurants.

It would be just like the store search. But we are searching for 'restaurants' (or products)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Filter order

Mobile app Orders tab would be great to be able to filter the orders list.
    Especially in mind: filter out $0 orders of free/giveaway product only orders and only see the money makers from the app on the go :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Compatibility/Integration with Dynamic Pricing

Allow Product Add-Ons to be excluded from Dynamic Pricing rules- specifically when using product quantities for discounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Top 10 Spiritual Retreats in India

Here are some best resort with name and details, you can compare and choose the best luxury resorts in Rishikesh. For more details visit here https://www.palmblissresorts.com/luxury-resorts-in-rishikesh/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Start Accepting AMEX, JCB, Diners Club & Discover in the European Zone

Start Accepting AMEX, JCB, Diners Club & Discover in the European Zone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change Product Name

I am currently using WooCommerce for Bookings. I am not selling physical products and the terms products is spread across the website, confusing users. If you have a booking plugin you should think about getting an alternative to change the name. I want to use a separate word.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Product Add-Ons Changing Options List

I would like to add an option to an Add-On and have the ability to place the new option anywhere in the list without having to retype all of the options below the new item. For example, I have an Add-On called Color with options listed in this order: Red, Blue, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Green Orange, Purple. I would like to add the option Pink between Blue and Brown. The way it is now, I have to retype every option below Blue to get Pink in the place that I want it. It would be nice to be able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Course product labels

We sell education or courses.
    It would be great to have a course product with the planned occasions. Date and city, but we also need to label the specific occasion with time, place and maybe a google map....
    It would also be great to be able to push the product label into a calendar for a course overview.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bookings calendar should be compatible with Elementor Popups. Check out how ARI Quiz works in this compatibility, they do it REALLY well...

Bookings calendar should be compatible with Elementor Popups. Check out how ARI Quiz works in this compatibility, they do it REALLY well...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Uzalo Tv Drama Is Most Romantic And Thriller drama. You should watch and share this. Thanks!

<strong><a href="https://desitvdramas.net/">Uzalo</a></strong> Tv Drama Is Most Romantic And Thriller drama. You should watch and share this. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Abandon cart on the app.

We should be able to view abandon carts so we can follow up with clients from the app. it is annoying when you don’t have access to the abandon cart on the app you will have to login on your phone and see the abandon cart on the desktop as it not comfortable to view on phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability

Hi! This app is really cool! Bravi

I can suggest if it is possible:
    Add the ability to manage "warehouse quantities of variable products"

In short, manage the quantity in stock for the product and all its colors

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Chained Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. TESTIMONY of Lock"lost love spell caster/WICCA SPELLS ※+27734818506***AZERBAIJAN'MACAO'USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, UAE, Germany,India

TESTIMONY of Lock"lost love spell caster/WICCA SPELLS
    ※+27734818506*AZERBAIJAN'MACAO'USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, UAE, Germany,India, Mexico, Brazil, Columbia Norway, Poland, Italy, New Zealand, NeitherLand, China, Iran Spain, Australia,Plymouth,Luton,Wolverhampton,Southampton,Blackpool
    Utah,Springdale, Arkansas,Arlington,Bellevue in Nashville,Hawaii,Florida,Bend,Ames,Greenville,Rochester Hills,Bowling Green,Germantown,Montana,Naperville,Shadyside in Pittsburgh
    etc I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by birth. I get indications in mind and senses about things and people. I am perfect in clairvoyant, psychic, divination readings basically based on African native Arabic form of Numerology spell casting; I have an intense command over spiritual healing, spells and its removals. I can read minds of anyone or any

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a hook or filter that would allow you to toggle the Residential setting on and off in the UPS shipping method plugin .

Add a hook or filter that would allow you to toggle the Residential setting on and off in the UPS shipping method plugin .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. if some user has purchased 5 products from my site and all of them are not delivered at the same time. 1st product takes 3 days and other t

if some user has purchased 5 products from my site and all of them are not delivered at the same time. 1st product takes 3 days and other take 5 days how do we manage payment when user has selected cash of delivery

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. use pre-orders and product bundles together

I would like you to add the ability to use the product bundles extension together with the pre-order extension. Currently the extension will not allow pre-orders for a bundled products.

As it stands the only way to do this is to just create a product with the bundled products together as a separate product and then the pre-order function will work.

Only that defeats the entire purpose for the product bundles extension in the first place.

pre-orders only works on single products not bundled products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base