WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add postage type to the supplier email in advanced notifications

add postage type to the supplier email in advanced notifications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add ability to print a shipping manifest

my post office asked me if we could print a shipping manifest when we bring in orders for mailing. Evidently eBay offers this service and the post office people like it because it allows them to scan the manifest rather than having to scan each individual package. This is a big time-saver if we are bringing in 30 to 60 orders for processing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Client can manually input shipping details on manual order

I use woocommerce for giving quotes, and when they accept y send a link with the payment page. To do that i manually need to ask and input shipping data. this asks for a lot of wasted time on emails.

I would be a good option to be able to send payment details,with the option so clients can fill in there shipping details before payment.

Regards,
    Robin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ADD 2day and overnight Saturday shipping option.

FedEx has several Saturday delivery options. For example, if I purchase 2day shipping on Thursday, FedEx gives me the option to have it delivered on Monday, or to have it delivered on Saturday. Saturday is more expensive. They have the same option for overnight shipping. This FedEx plugin is not fetching the Saturday delivery options.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping FedEx  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. reservation

I hold CPR classes and I'd like to have a plug-in or Widget that allows the client to pick a course date from a displayed calendar and then pay for the course via credit card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. User tagging engine similar to Amazon

Please create an extension in which we as store owners can track what our clients are looking for so we can retarget them with email or ads.

Example, Customer C visits product A and F page but don’t add them to the cart. An hour later I as the shop owner can email them reminding them about these products.

Amazon offers this feature

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Local Pickup Option if enabled should be displayed on the cart page

Currently the local pick up is displayed at checkout and the checkout page has all the information that the customer needs to enter (Name and Address)
    What if the customer want to pick up the item, we do not need all his information to do that (example: restaurant) .

The Local Pick up option should be displayed on the cart page and if choosen then the name and email address / Phone number is needed only (this obviously depends on the store) but in terms of a restaurant, it will be more intuitive for the users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to manage number of stuck for simple and variable products with filler by ( out of stuck, low in stuck, available in stuck, etc)

Ability to manage number of stuck for simple and variable products with filler by ( out of stuck, low in stuck, available in stuck, etc)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Date Picker in Availability Extention

We have more than 50 different bookable product, available every day.
    Our visitor usally book at least 2 month in advance.
    How to make it work in 5 click or less
    In listing mode 1 days at the time the system should have a date picker... or the date should be clickable and a "calendar" date picker show is face so the visitor can easily choose the date he need.

In a week view mode is just a joke for the visitor to find the date in a 350 choices (50 products times 7 days)

I will not talk about…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. europe

Hey there,
    I am managing a couple of webshops using woocommerce. all based in the Netherlands and all only shipping/selling within the Eurpean Union. Under settings I need to select 24 countries every time to include the whole of the european union. Isn't there a faster way? Either through importing the same list every time or selecting the Europea Union as a region. Now I need to search and select, which is time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Iphone widget in message centre with webshop stats

There is no widget available for woocommerce to quick voew your webshop stats in iphone message centre.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make javascript that binds .wc-bookings-booking-form interactions work with multiple forms

reference: "woocommerce-bookings/dist/js/frontend.js" Currently, if there are multiple instances of .wc-bookings-booking-form on a page (ie: one on the main page and one in a modal window) the javascript tries to bind both instances. Use $.each or some other iteration method to bind each instance separately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add option to select date for gift certificates to be sent

A coupon or gift certificate extension should be created that would allow you to select a date in the future to have the gift certificate sent to the recipient

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Verizon Password Reset - Xfinity Login, Xfinity Email Login

Check out latest and new breaking news data management and many more with the Verizon account. This is best web browser and mostly today in time using peoples. if you are using and not able to access your Verizon account and need help for Verizon Login, Myverizon Net Login, Myverizon Com Login, Verizon Password Reset, Change Verizon Password, Verizon Mail Login, Verizon Email Login, Login Verizon. In case our service provider always ready to your help and gives solution according to your needs.

Xfinity is an web emailing browser and people use this web account for personal and official use,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. possibility to request the invoice features

I need the possibility to insert fiscal code ad others info in the payment invoice

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Global Cost table!!!!

Just what it says Global Cost tables and or local cost import Export tables

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. know the date and time of use of promo codes

know the date and time of use of promo codes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Local Shipping Distance Restrictions

Is it possible to provide Local Delivery option, but ONLY to a limited distance from a restaurant location (or locations). Meaning, if the delivery address is more than 3.0 miles, for example, from a restaurant location the order cannot be placed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Muda Approved Sites for sale in Mysore| Rai Estates

Find legally approved sites for sale in Mysore at Rai Estates. Depending on your preference you can choose a wide range of MUDA plots at an affordable price with world-class amenities from Rai Estates.

https://raiestates.in/muda-approved-sites-for-sale-in-mysore/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add

Would be great to see the variations(big, small, red, gree...) of product that have been ordered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base