WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create the meta keys for the barcode earlier so that the barcode can be displayed in the PDF plugin WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slip

Create the meta keys for the barcode earlier so that the barcode can be displayed in the PDF plugin WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Barcodes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't render a coupon as used on failed orders

When an order is attempted and fails, and a coupon is used, the coupon is rendered as used. So if we offer a one time use coupon to a customer and their order isn't successful, they are no longer allowed to use that coupon. This seems like a major flaw and I would hope to see this fixed as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add order count in Users screen

In Users screen, add a column displaying order count

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Software Addon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Brands plugin - Shortcut to show brand products by product brand

Update Brand Products shortcode to be able to pull the product brand from the product page the shortcode is on automatically, thus allowing for the shortcode to be added globally (i.e. to a Global Tab).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Best Indian Crowdfunding Website - Goodclap

You can now support the best creative talents by crowdfunding and take the initiative to push the innovation. Connect with Good Clap, the best donation website in India to contribute towards talents.visit https://goodclap.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add extra percentage to the price based on custom rules

We offer instalment payments for clients, but we would liek to add x% on top of the price when client decided to use payment in isntallements...not if full..So hopefully this can be added to the Deposits plugin. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Product Vendor & Invoices/Packing List Integration

I'd like to send each of our market vendors a weekly email with a list of the items purchased so they can bring them to the market drop-off (we're closed to the public during covid-19).
    The pick list option broken out by vendor would save me a couple hours of manual report assembly each week.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Per-product shipping plugin: Allow use of per-product line cost at a product level and the item cost at a variation level

Javier Petrement
    Sep 18 10:14 (UTC)

Hello Scotty,
    Thank for your answer though that leaves me in a tough spot...
    I just purchased the per-product shipping extension. It is currently not possible to declare a line cost for the product as a whole and then item costs per variation? If not, the line cost (that has to be added to each variation, just becomes another item cost, multiplied by the number of variations in the order.
    Its a pity because this takes out much of the interest of this plugin: if you purchase two different variations of a product, you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Connect Points and Sensei

Want to sell more Sensei AND sell more Points and Rewards? Of course y'all do! Ok, then CONNECT THEM! ;-)
    Watch:
    When you complete Class XYZ (which is delivered via Sensei) you will receive 123 Points.
    BOOM!
    mind.
    blown.
    Now, if one of y'all php rocket scientist would please connect all them hooks and filters to make that happen, then give 'em one of those metabox blanks to fill in how many points they'd earn, write up a blog post or two about it, share it on the tweeders and the spacebooks, y'all just might wind up with another sale…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Technical Support for Google or Gmail account issues.

Dial Google or Gmail customer Support Number, and Contact customer support team if you think that your account has been hacked. The Google or Gmail Account Support Number is always active and available and can be contacted at any time you desire. With the best possible solutions.
    Visit: https://www.geekisquad.com/blog/how-do-i-recover-my-google-account-or-gmail-password

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Software Addon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Restrict the user for only booking once per block

We'd like to restrict the user in a way that they can only book once per block.

So for example if user "a" book product "b" on 1st Jan for the first time. Then user "a" cannot book product "b" again on the same date ( 1st Jan )

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Limit or manage number or frequency of "expiry" emails

at the moment "Your [site] membership has expired" email go out as specified at a set time after expiration, is there a way to limit how often they go out, or if they themselves expire rather than bombarding users with renewal nags on a daily basis?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. An option to pre-sell items through WooCommerce would be a great idea!

An option to pre-sell items through WooCommerce would be a great idea!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add core ability to share media across multiple sites in a WordPress Multisite WooCommerce setting

Add core ability to share media across multiple sites in a WordPress Multisite WooCommerce setting.

As it stands right now if a multisite has 100 stores with an 80% or above commonality of products the site developer has to install products images on all the sites.

Suppose each store carries 10,000 products (very common for convenience stores). One hundred stores would mean storing 1,000,000 product images. That's an incredibly inefficient use of resources.

Given the internet is built on hyperlinks, it seems incredulous this is not part of the WordPress and WooCommerce core.

It would be like Google storing the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show Product Name when Creating a booking manually

When creating a booking manually, the product name does not show up on the "create-booking-page-2" template. So the client loses track of the product they are creating the booking for. I updated my template here: /woocommerce-bookings/includes/admin/views/html-create-booking-page-2.php
    and just added echo escattr( $product->getname() ); between some H2 tags and it shows up wonderfully. simple fix for sure.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Weekdays and Weekends

Would love to have options to choose event availability for just weekdays (Monday to Friday) and weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
    Rather than having to shoose (All week) or override the all week with spoecific settings for saturday and sunday.

So many business do things different in the working week than at weekend, so make perfect sense to us

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ship to multiple addresses import option improvement

Regarding the button for "import my addresses" which does not, in actuality, allow to import addresses. I am concerned that customers will try to upload a CSV to this button, as this is what one would expect in the customer journey. It is so easy for customers to get frustrated and leave the site- I am concerned we will lose sales because of this. Based upon this I also anticipate many questions from users for the website's customer service team, which will increase costs for the business I am building the site for.

An update suggestion would be to change…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base