WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clean local order data

Fully clear the order data cached on the app to remove deleted orders from the app. Or maybe just do that clean when you force refresh.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MyPos virtual api payment plugin for WooCommerce

I would like a plugin that can connect WooCommerce with MyPos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add capture or authorize payments options to eWay Payment Gateway extension

My requirement is that capture or authorize payments options to the eWay Payment Gateway Extension. Can you please look for this feature and emded this feature into the eWay Payment Gateway Extension?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Woocommerce Calendar - Google integration - Coloring the records

1 - a filter in bookings calendar to filter Google calendar record
    2 - Some kind of different background coloring for the different products, or Google records.
    I see some different backgrounds in calendar (only in day mode not in month mode) but I do not know how to put my own backgrounds for different products. Optically that will help the booking administrator

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When connected to square. I also sell out of a booth most weekends and when woo is connected to square it does not distinguish weather it is

I also sell on weekends out of my booth. The Woo does not distinguish whether sale is online or physically in my booth. So I was missing online orders if I am not checking my site constantly. This sucks so I disconnected my square and will just use PayPal on my site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add total value of the stock.

Hi,

Would it be possible to add the total value in euros of the product catalog?

This will allow us to accurately assess the total value of our stock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a way to hide inventory when a userid is not signed on. Right now you can hide the prices but not the inventory.

I would like to be able to hide the inventory when a userid is not signed on. The prices can be hidden but the inventory is still displaying. When a person is signed on, then they should be able to see it all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Check for followup emails affected by rescheduled bookings

Currently, when you use the booking plugin with followup emails - the followup emails are not changed if the booking time is amended. This has to be done manually instead. Surely this should be an automatic feature of email follow-ups?!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do not display Upsell Products which is Out-of-Stock on Back-End.

When I want to select products to upsell. I don't know what products displaying are in stock and which one's aren't.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. include a 'back to shop' button on product pages

It would be great to be able to add a 'Back to shop' button or 'Shop some more' button onto individual product pages. This could be a global setting with a simple 'display' or 'hide' option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Auto apply taxes

When a product imports into square have it apply the square tax rate for that store to it automatically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multi annuals stat to app

Possibility to add stat tab of stats by year since the creation of the store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Coupon Design

It's great that we can control how the coupon looks using CSS, but it's awfully difficult to get an image on the coupon. Sure background-image works, but then it doesn't appear if the customer prints it. Also, it's very hard to control the size of how it prints -- and I'd like for the print out to be sized like a credit card, so it can fit in someone's wallet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Booking different resources in one step is very good for usability

I'm going to use this example in the "Booking use case": https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/bookings-use-case-party-equipment-rental/ . Here there are 200 black chairs, 200 gold chairs and 200 white chairs. The problem is that you have to booking one color of chair each time. You booking 100 black chairs and add it to the cart. After that, if you want to booking 100 gold chairs too, you must back to the product and booking again.
    You can't booking 100 black chairs and 100 gold chairs in one step. I think this is a serious problem for usability.
    If you use persons instead of resources…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Canada Post shipping Module should indicate which box has been chosen to calculate shipping fees

It would be very nice (and almost essential) to know which box has been selected by Canada Post shipping module when you receive an order from a client.

When you have more than 10 different boxes registred in the the Parcel Packing Method, and more than 4000 products on your website, it is sometimes difficult to guess on which box the shipping fees have been calculated by the plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Logout Button

Woocommerce Website Suggestion:

Logout Button on woocommerce.com. Trying to help someone LOGOUT so they can login with the correct account to make a purchase, WOW!

A simple logout button would have made for saving a LOT of time.

Luckily they had another web browser they could use to login.

PS they logged in with the google account button using the same email addy they would use with the login using wordpress.com.

Is there a way to link the three accounts so it won't matter which button they use?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. printing

Looking for a store front that can sell silk screening. They would have to pick a shirt then a location then a print (broken out into each color that want to print ) amount of shirts than amount of each size

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base