WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add order status update

Being able to update status order. On hold, processing or completed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Comission

On panel the settings for commissions say as under :

Set the Percentage/Fixed amount that Seller will receive from Platform. It is quite strange as it is Platform who earns Commissions from Seller, why the other way round. This wrong way puts pressure on Platform do do a reverse calculation for each product/vendor.

Your settings asks us like this
    Product $100
    Platform gives commission to Seller 90% or $90 (Percentage/Fixed)

Correct me if wrong.

You guys need to sort this as under :

Platform sets the Fixed/Percentage commission that they will receive from the Seller (easy on mind).

It should…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Turn off the links on thumbnails to show larger image.

Add the ability to turn off the links on thumbnails to show larger image. You don't always need this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. fulfillment by specific quantity

I need a way to define fulfillment quantities more granularly. Let's say I am selling LED flashlights. I sell one or two to a consumer, and I have a small box that I use for fulfillment. But once I get to higher quantities, things get messy. Let's say my inner pack is a 1/2 dozen. Fine if someone orders 6 or 12. But what if someone orders 25 units? Then I have 4 nice inner boxes and 1 flashlight. How do I pack that flashlight? It's a pain for me and I have to pay my pick&pack warehouse for one…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Default options for new bookable products (in product editor view)

I want a method of setting my own default options for new bookable products. That's all :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Best dumps website

:Re: Best Study effects to come to be an EMC Proven Professional Gina, I'm a shopper and I'm pondering that the E20-001, at that point the E20-522, at that point the E20-822 (withinside the all-encompassing term) is my course. I like to design the ones gadgets out well prior, that is the thing that I did on the indistinguishable time as getting limit of my Microsoft Certs. I've taken the E20-001 example test on EMC's webweb web page and were given a 70% on it. I'd need to get that over at any rate 80-85�fore I sit down the genuine…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Chained Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. https://www.facebook.com/KetoExtraReviews

Keto Extra capsules includes BHB salts that work as exogenous ketones which when introduced to the human body leap begins ketosis. Ketosis will be the status wherein the body opts to shed for vitality in lieu of carbohydrates. When body fat is split up for energy, losing weight could possibly be realized. Apart from that, our bodies gets a surplus of strength which can last longer. This energy boosts severe exercises that also elevates losing weight.Read more>>>https://www.facebook.com/KetoExtraReviews

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bigpond Email Password Recovery Help

One of the most faced issues or problemsthat we go through is forgetting the password for our account. It does seem that we have saved a very easy to remember password yet hard for others. We tend to forget right after some days. Even if the event occurs frequently, we don’t seem to know or remember the correct steps for resetting the password. Users do get confused at the time of resetting them. Not to worry, since we have prepared a list of easy procedures for recovering Bigpond mail password. Follow the points.
    • As the basic procedure, head to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. https://fitnesscares4u.com/hydracort-cream/

Hydracort Cream >> skin care product solution >> BUY THE #1 BEST-SELLING UPDATE SKIN CARE CREAM PRODUCT 2020 >> detectable quality of settled rare contrasts Discards wrinkles and explanation lines Supported and reestablished skin layer Lifts collagen and elastin peptide creation Lifts smoothness and exuberance of face
    Click Here To Purchase: https://fitnesscares4u.com/hydracort-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Chained Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 15 Terms Everyone in the CannaBoost Wellness CBD Industry Should Know

CannaBoost Wellness CBD
    CannaBoost Wellness CBD Oil 300mg is a dietary enhancement scheduled as THC free and can be utilized every day. People that utilization this hemp mix have said the CBD oil helped them have a more clear brain, no joint uneasiness, and soothed their tension and brought down their feelings of anxiety. CannaBoost was uniquely made for supporting nourishing wellbeing and can be utilized by grown-ups and seniors who need to truly, neurologically, and mentally feel good.
    My Official Website:- http://safehelath24x7.com/cannaboost-wellness-cbd/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring ecommerce payment gateways to Africa

we are located in Zanzibar have BIG problems to activate our eshop we try so for more than 2 years.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hook for custom code on is_bookable on a Product on Woocommerce Bookings

Add a hook for custom availability etc. Currently I'm attaching into wp_ajax which feels hacky and horrible

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The most effective method to ACV Plus South Africa The Spartan Way

ACV Plus South Africa:- Similarly as with any enhancement, everybody's bodies will respond distinctively and have shifting degrees of results. Utilizing keen ketogenic diet strategies will have you in ketosis quicker and longer than normal.Before attempting Temple Nutrition ACV Plus it is as consistently suggested that you counsel your PCP/doctor.
    http://slimtonepills.com/acv-plus-south-africa/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Inv

Descargas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce PDF Invoices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Offer@>> http://www.fitnesscares4u.com/keoni-cbd-oil/

Keoni CBD Oil >> Keoni CBD Gummies >> KEONI CBD OIL REVIEWS >> Before I try any product for myself, I want to make certain what I’m setting into my frame is a safe product, and I’m positive many different purchasers might want the same. That’s why I took the time to analyze the ins and outs of CBD product sorting out to apprehend precisely what I’m seeking out when I encounter a lab take a look at. These take a look at consequences, or Certificates of Analysis (COA), are one of the simplest ways to evaluate a CBD commercial…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cashapp

We should accept cashapp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi, the app doesn't show any variants so you cannot process the order from the app you either have to see the email or log in the website

Hi, the app doesn't show any variants so you cannot process the order from the app you either have to see the email or log in the website to see size, colour, comments etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change on Title for orders

The update changed the titles from "WooCommerce" to "-Orders" which now makes it more difficult to pick out the online orders from the normal ones. I liked how it was before.

However, it would be great to have the customers name added to the end.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Woocommerce Bookings - Coupon Codes Based on Person Type

If bookable product has persons, be able to create coupon codes based on the person type. Example - A bookable product has Adults, Children, Seniors and our bookable product has different prices on different days of the week. This would allow sellers to offer a 10% discount to seniors and a 5% discount for children.

Currently you can only set $ amount price changes via the persons interface, which doesn't take into consideration the varied price based on day of the week.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CDS Group of Companies: Warehousing and Logistics Company in Canada

CDS Group of Companies is one of the best warehousing and logistics companies in Canada. We are offering services such as warehousing, transportation, transload, custom clearance, and supply chain management services in Canada. Enquire now https://www.cdsltd.ca/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base