WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Discounts ?

Hi

I would like to know how I could set discount prices for bookable products ?

I only see a regular cost and cost per slot, but how could I put a discount and see it displayed as "-X%" of the product and category pages ?

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disregard 'The' when alphabetizing products

There should be an option to have 'The' direqarded when presenting products and categories alphabetically. This is fairly straightforward and a common retail practice. I am really surprised it isn't already an option. If it is already an option, please show me where!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Amazon account recovery

It is common for one to forget the password of an account. The typical net user has a minimum of seven social media and alternative online accounts. Having several accounts suggests that victimization over one password. You perhaps have unique passwords for every account you own, as it is safe to have different passwords. Amazon is maybe one in every one of those active accounts you have got. Several internet buyers like Amazon attributable to, however convenient the web site is. You can easily navigate through the website and order for the product you want. What happens if you try…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Man with Van Acton Ealing

Business Address:
    102 Larden Road

London

Grater London

W3 7SX

Business Phone:
    020 8124 0467

http://www.foxremovalservices.co.uk/man-and-van-hire_acton-ealing-w3.html

Description:
    In need of a cost-effective Man with Van service for your property located at 102 Larden Road, London, W3 7SX? Go for our Man with Van company in Acton Ealing London W3 7SX and we will handle your cleaning chores. http://www.foxremovalservices.co.uk/man-with-van_acton-ealing-w3.html

Keywords:
    moving supplies, home removals agency, home storage service, house removal firms

Hours

Every Day: 8am – 8pm

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MacAfee support phone number Usa @ +1-877-717-0727

If you are using of McAfee Antivirus and facing any problem at the time of operating your PC, So you can call Us @ +1-877-717-0727 that is a toll free number and provide instant and reliable technical support services in the USA. Our Support team works all the time to provide the best services and resolve all your issues. You can easily connect with our technical team by dialing a toll free number at any time and our team will assist you.

Address:- 1877 Douglas Rd Johns Creek, GA 30005
    Toll Free Number:- +1-877-717-0727
    Website:- https://getownflower.com/mcafee-support-phone-number.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping USPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Additional Class for Low In Stock items

In the plugin file abstract-wc-product.php on line 1991 the plugin determines a class for the stock status of a product. These classes come in handy to give some additional styling. There are currently 2 classes; in-stock and out-of-stock, but 1 class is missing; low-in-stock. Products that have passed the threshold of low stock still have the class in-stock, which is not true. They have a different text, but cannot be styled differently, because they have the same classes as the in-stock items. An additional class on these lines would make more sense and I was wondering if this could be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Variable Contribution Amount

We have a simple product list for our Home Owners Association - Dues and Signs and Contributions.

On the contribution side we want to be able to ask the user to input the amount of the contribution they wish to make and then pass that one, along with other product purchases to PayPal.

I can not find the way to accomplish this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WooCommerce Slack Extension Message Filtering Options

I use the Slack Extension and love it, but sometimes its more annoying than good because of this: People on my checkout sometimes enter in the wrong credit card info and the order doesn't actually go through. Instead it is pending. Sometimes they enter in the wrong info multiple times or their card is expired. Every single time they do this the plugin sends a notification as though the order went through because it is still considered a *new* order, even though I get an email and the store backend says the orders failed. I would like the plugin to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Product builder / live preview

Hi there,

I have had a few clients who are after some functionality like the below:

https://www.fabness.com.au/home-decor/glassware/premium-beer-glasses/dad-premium-beer-glass.html

This would be some sort of product builder / live preview plugin that would be simple to use, without all the added complications of something like the below:

http://fancyproductdesigner.com/

This could even be added as a part of the existing Product Add-ons plugin. Frankly, I am quite surprised nothing like this is currently available on WooCommerce.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. http://naturalketopill.com/evo-elite-keto/

Evo Elite Keto:- It has the penchant to convey exceptional advantages to your body. It is a decent wellspring of vitality for your cerebrum moreover. It energizes your mind and accomplishes great cerebrum wellbeing by expanding fixation and center level. It is clinically tried and affirmed fixings that help you to get snappy and quick outcomes.
    http://naturalketopill.com/evo-elite-keto/
    https://youtu.be/PPkPEkDXzPc
    https://twitter.com/lawrenivarow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Manage product

User Should be able to manage the product from the app itself. Like changing the product price or creating the discount coupon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Woocommerce ME-Retail Solutions Pte Ltd

ME-Retail Solution is a one stop automated platform for all your online store inventory, warehousing and delivery needs. Our automated inventory and warehouse management system help online stores in Pick, Pack, Handling, Storage and delivery services

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Turn off notifications for comments

The Woocommerce ios app is truly great, very convenient to track orders. However I would like to turn off comment notifications as they spam my phone ;). Any chance to implement this shortly?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Image Titles not displaying when the user hovers over an image

You recently added the image alt text tag content into the code of a product image and that is great (for those optimising -SEO- their pages and images).

I noticed that the image title tag is not being used in products' (main and thumbnails) images. This would display the title when the user hovers over an image or a thumbnail. It also helps deaf people if they have the appropriate software.

How about including it in your code in the next update please?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Content writing from Suprams | professional content writer

Our goal is to produce reliable content that readers will love and trust Content Development, Content writing, SEO, Content Creation, Content Writer, Content Writer Fresher, Content Developer for your website:- https://www.suprams.com/best-content-writing-company/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integrate Woocommerce with Putler

Woocommerce is an awesome and widely used ecommerce system and putler is a sales analytic app.

So, how about integrate these awesome apps and experience the business analysis which we have never done.

Please let me know your thoughts on this?

Thanks!
    :Malay

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Dynamic Pricing offer Price Increases

Allow Dynamic Pricing offer price increases for different variations.

eg selecting a variation would add $2 to the price, but you could select several variations that would allow you to add different amounts to the regular price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Best dentist in Gurgaon | WHITE SMILE DENTAL CARE

WHITE SMILE DENTAL CARE is the best and multi-speciality dental clinic is located at Mehrauli Delhi, Chattarpur Dera Mandi Delhi and Paras Trade Centre Gurgaon. clinic provides all types of dental treatment with highly experienced dentists. for more detail visit here https://www.whitesmile.in/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base