WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hello Automattic !

Can you guys add the custom fields in the app?

Cause we are using plugin call checkout form where we add two custom fields which help us to find exact location and their suitable time.

So if you guys can add that custom field in the app that will be so helpful to see the whole order from the app otherwise we always have to open the laptop to check those two custom fields, its not a big deal but it will be helpful to see the order proeperly from the app.

Thank You!
    You guys are awesome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set your price and get 6 songs!

I need to create a landing page where people can set the price they can afford and after this offering you can download 6 new songs!

How can I do it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. https://supplementgear.com/zylophin-rx/

It is a well known fact that most men are not satisfied with their penises or ****** performance. There could be many reasons for this, starting from the size of the ***** even to the inability to get or maintain a solid and powerful erection.

https://supplementgear.com/zylophin-rx/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Photography Extension: Allow Digital Download Add-Ods to be offered by combining "Photography" and "Product Add-Ons" extensions

I want one of my my product add-ons to be a digital download of the image. How do I create a digital download in my global add-ons?

I’ve tried just creating a dropdown add-on called Digital Download, waiting for the order to come through and then assigning a digital download to the order from the order management system, however to do it this way there needs to be a selection of digital download products to look up in the order management system, I dont want to have to make a parallel digital download product for each of my photography collection…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I need to have Product variation descriptions displayed in PIP emails/invoices and packing lists

We create packages of products to sell and when the invoice/packing list/pick list is generated we need to have that information included in those documents as they list the items in the package.
    I have added the woocommerce suggested code to have the product variation descriptions added to the woocommerce emails and that works as it should they appear in the proper location they just do not appear in the PIP invoices
    This is the code that I added to functions.php in the theme
    //ADD VARIATION DESCRIPTION TO EMAILS

add_filter( 'woocommerce_order_item_name', 'display_product_title_as_link', 10, 2 );
    function display_product_title_as_link( $item_name, $item )…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Top 10 PCD Pharma Franchise Companies in India| Albia Biocare

Albia Biocare presents 2018 updated list of top 10 PCD Pharma Companies in India. Let us have a look at the top PCD pharma companies in India.
    http://blog.albia.in/top-10-pcd-pharma-franchise-companies-india/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to mute notifications

I like to see a feature to mute notifications on weekends/outside office hours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. laser

Is there a plugin to associate with woocommerce for the calculation of the estimate of a svg file for laser cutting?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable Booking products automatically for new vendors

Currently, for a new vendor you have to manually give them access to list bookable products, can't this be automatic? or at least configure it to any new vendor be available to publish bookable products

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. GoCardless Plans + WooCommerce integration.

I would like a plugin that can support the signing up of customers to GoCardless plans as a checkout option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. wowonder nulled,

WpHatWorld.com – A great community which provides many premium WordPress themes and plugins, and much more for sharing. All of the Plugin & Theme, App are purchased directly from the original author.
    https://www.wphatworld.com/tag/download-free-wowonder-v2-3-3-nulled/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update Stripe Gateway to be compatible with Stripe's new version of "Checkout".

Woocommerce is currently using the API version 2019-02-19. In order for charges to be eligible for Chargeback protection charges "need to go through new checkout"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Update the calendar so that resources are visible as columns

I use the bookable resources for my employees. i need to see in the calendar an overview how my employees are booked out. where is space left. best with columns for each employee.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow buffers to be applied to partially booked blocks

Presently if a buffer is set for a block, but that block has multiple slots, the buffer is not applied until all slots are taken. This is mainly a problem for day based blocks at the moment.

Example: A room is rented and can be rented for up to 100 people. It takes 2 days to reset the room after an event. The buffer is set for the room, but is not applied until all 100 spots are filled, even though they may never be filled.

What I expected

Buffer to be able to be applied as soon as a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Minimum bookings per block

The concept is simple. Currently, Woocommerce Bookings allows a maximum number of bookings per block. I would like to suggest a minimum number of bookings. This can be useful for classes or events that require a minimum amount of people to be registered for the event to take place.

The registration would be done in a similar fashion to how confirming bookings works now.

However, it would be better if gateways such as Stripe, would pre-authorize the amount then if the minimum number of people purchase the event, everyone gets charged.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hide “Store Notice” for X hours after dismissed

The dismissed Woocommerce “Store Wide Notice” reappears once the browser is closed and reopened. This could a little annoying for the user. It would be great if there was an option to hide the notice for “X” hours once dismissed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Woocommerce Membership : Class or event booking limit

Woocommerce membership can restrict contents , events , products . Now its time to add some extended features so user can control more .

I am running a membership site and after purchase of membership , they can see class booking schedule . So there should be a feature of how many times he can book class or events or can purchase products in membership plan module cycle .

Please add this features or build addon .

Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost

Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add WP-CLI support for WooCommerce Services (Shipping)

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/213

> would be cool to have some WP-CLI integration eventually so that you could more quickly setup all the WCC settings (especially useful if managing several stores at once).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Better handling of on hold tokens

When a renewal is submitted and fails, PayFast places the token into an on hold state and returns 400 error on our API call. We should handle this in a way that gives the admin/shop_manager a better idea of the steps to take next.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway PayFast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base