WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple Email Recipients - Shipping Label receipts

It would be a nice addition to have an option to forward the Shipping Label receipts to multiple email recipients https://cld.wthms.co/E0fCI4

2419032-zen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Australia Post Plugin returning premium options on Cart page for user-selection.

Have the Australia Post Plugin give users the opportunity to add premium options such as signature on delivery and insurance on cart page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. payment with Credit card or Master card from WooCommerce

Are there any options in WooCommerce to allow payment from Credit card or Master Card?
    Perhaps this payment options would help people pay more easily.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Coupon for Normal and Recurring Discount

I need a way to have a coupon be both a "Product % Discount" and a "Recurring Product % Discount" with the same coupon name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Product vendors bundle

Combine the various plugins used when creating a multi vendor marketplace into a bundle to reduce the cost of leveraging official plugins vs using a 3rd party marketplace plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Branch Management for Bookings/Product Vendors

Most vendors I have have more that one business and we have to set them up as multiple business and then separately manage the.

It would be good to have a Head office view and all the branches are part of that business. This would work for staff and rescources as they share these amoungst the group.

Bookings if one business is not available or a staff member is working at another branch you should be able to see that and choose them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Block X days after a previous booking

It would be good if there is an option to allow X number of block out days (which cannot be booked) after an existing booking. These days may be useful for maintenance purposes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Drip Feed Coupons / Discounts

I'd like the ability to create coupons for products—this could be in conjunction with Smart Coupons—and then schedule their delivery independent of the subscription term.
    For instance send a coupon for a free product after a 3 month membership. I can do this now if the subscription is paid every three months but not if it is yearly or monthly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New to WOO Commerce

I see the puy it now button, but I cannot see how to add a multiple of the product, (ie a dropdown with a number of items you want) this is handy when people want more than one item, without going into the item, and want to purchase multiple items quickly.
    thanks Guys

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Carousel for Brands Plugin

This plugin has shortcodes to show the logo on product page, and the rows of images on a Brands page, but no simple means for a Carousel. We tried a secondary plugin to do this which worked, but broke the website.

A simple Shortcode that creates a slider would be so useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Storefront Sticky Add to Cart compatible with product bundles

Storefront Sticky Add to Cart compatible with product bundles

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add item details to app orders

Product details on the woocommerce app for orders. Such as color, size, and other preferences that the user has selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mix n Match pricing

Make an option for per item pricing in Mix n Match products, to price each product differently from the regular product price. The price in bundle/set/gift basket should be discounted compared to the regular product price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Alternate Vendor Admin url

As my login url already has multiple failed login attempts, I changed the URL to a private address. I'd love to see a feature that allows vendors to log into my site using an alternative admin url - something that lets them use the same admin functions as a separate address but with the same vendor functionality

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Creation of plugin to allow for specific free products added to cart for specific rules

For my current project, i need the ability to carry out the following tasks:

Add x amount of any product and get x product free
    Buy 3 of x product and get variation x of specific product free
    Spend x amount from category x and get x product free.

I think the main issue with current extensions is that you can't get down to variation level. Having tried dynamic pricing, chained products and free gift plugins, non of these can achieve all these requirements.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Exportable stock report

Make the stock report in the bulk stock management plug in exportable as a CSV. Currently you can only view and print the report and because the quantity in stock numbers follow a pure sorting sequence you go from 19 to 2 and 29 to 3 etc. So the report you get is not in any particular SKU or quantity order which makes it inefficient to work through. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Size of images within the quizzes in Sensei

Add different size of images as questions in Sensei quiz and allow answers to include images.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Social Media Upload possibility for Product Add-On

The Product Add-On have file upload from local computer.
    Lot of people are using facebook, instagram or other socialmedia for there images.
    So should be nice to have option to select image from socialmedia to upload

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Woocommerce order Barcodes scanning directly to your product

At this point you can only view the information of your product when entering the number of the barcode number.
    You can't scan the barcode (by phone) and go straight to products information.
    When you have an event with a lot people it would be a good option to scan the barcode and see if the client has paid instead of entering the barcode number into the form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base