WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to Tenda Router Support Number ?

Tenda is a leading manufacturer of networking equipment and devices. The company aims to provide easy to install and affordable networking products to its customers call at (+1)-888-292-9252. Tenda Router Support Phone Number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Weglot support

Weglot is currently breaking all connections with jetpack, please add support for weglot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is there any plugines for HDFC bank payment gateway, i have Account ID, Secret Key

Is there any plugines for HDFC bank payment gateway, i have Account ID, Secret Key

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Revamp woocommerce checkout experience

You guys should optimize the whole checkout form experience BIG time. Please model after ClickBank or some other highly converting systems.

I could never understand why Woocommerce template would have "Enter Discount Coupon" dropdown as open by default, this is textbook cart abandonment trigger.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Set Shape of Thumbnails (Round/Square)

Option to select the shape of the thumbnails to square round.
    Like this https://www.screencast.com/t/EWzaNT0XuV

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. http://paynylchwarwa1972.over-blog.com/

I don't need to be broad minded concerning Slim36. Did you ever take the time to believe this in reference to it? Am I overthinking that? This is a never ending source of Slim36. Your figures might well be a little higher or lower. OK, my companion often quotes, "Let the dead bury the dead."
    I don't believe Slim36 will ever completely go away and this probably comes as no great surprise. My plan of action is sometimes not the only matter that is making Slim36 work. I am having marvelous success with Slim36 although it doesn't matter who the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. http://www.leuxiaavis.fr/optic-garcinia/

Optic Garcinia supplement is a weight diminishment supplement that is profoundly agent for boosting your metabolic sum and for reducing your all-finished body fats. In the event that you are fat then you would clearly not have the capacity to control your appetite and controlling the sustenance longing for is truly the initial step to drop the weight. Optic Garcinia supplement can really arrangement you in this way in light of the fact that there are the common components in it that are profoundly dynamic to lessen your craving. It indorses you to take the fit dinners as opposed to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix "rolling window of availability" problem caused by "Minimum block bookable" and "Maximum block bookable"

This is difficult to explain quickly, but setting "Minimum block bookable" and "Maximum block bookable" to use Days causes a rolling window of availability, minute by minute.

For example:

• Set the min value to 10 days
    • Set max value to 20 days
    • Time slots are every hour starting at 8AM

If today is January 5 at 10AM, all the slots on before 10AM on Jan 15th become unavailable, even if they aren't booked.

On the opposite end:

If today is January 5th at 10AM, all the slots on AFTER 11AM on Jan 25th are unavailable. As the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. App point of sale iOS and Android

Tolong buatkan aplikasi point of sale untuk iOS dan Android

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Products Compare - Bookings compatibility

If i add some bookable products, nothing special happens. I would expect to see the availability difference, persons cost, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. https://timesnutrition.com/trialix/

Trialix Most men report upgraded peaks, longer climaxes and more exceptional ****** joy in general after only a couple of times of utilizing a portion of the best normal male enhancers that enhances ***. A portion of the improvements accessible in the market can act snappy and quick. Most men are fretful to sit tight for extend periods of time, thus these quick acting common enhancements can spare them the time.https://timesnutrition.com/trialix/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Register more than one student

I need a simpler solution for the after school programs, when parents register more than one child on the product page, entering their name, age and any other person details. Now it is probably can be implemented with personalization and variations, still looking for an ideal solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. LONDON MICHIGAN bring back lost love spells caster +27734818506 in MISSOURI Algeria KUWAIT, QATAR USA, Canada, Mexico City, Guyana Uk

LONDON MICHIGAN bring back lost love spells caster +27734818506 in MISSOURI Algeria KUWAIT, QATAR USA, Canada, Mexico City, Guyana

Uk, France, Germany, Switzerland, Romania, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden

, Egypt, Jordan, South Africa

Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Russia, Japan

, Austria, Australia, Uk, USA, Great Britain, South Africa Namibia, Canada, Berhrain, Dundalk, USE, Dublin, Cyprus, Botswana, Zambia, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Italy, California, Washington, Texa, George, Barbados, Iceland, Denmar, Singapore, United States, Switzerland, Australia, Dubai Kuwait, Sweden, Austria, Norway, Europe, Bahrain, Ghana, Egypt, Ukraine LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER, QUICKEST LOVE SPELL IN NORWAY AUSTRALIA Spike money…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. View Best Alternative Microsoft Outlook Support Helpline Number

If you see the error message “Sorry, something’s wrong with your Outlook account, Call on Microsoft Outlook Support Number +1-800-693-6811, How to reset your Microsoft outlook password.
    Visit: https://www.geekisquad.com/outlook

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Software Addon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Live Cricket Streaming Online

Cricket has become one in all the most popular sports to watch, and folks are forever on the lookout for an in-progress match or league that they'll enjoy. However, even though there are a lot of websites and channels out there that permit Live Cricket Streaming Online, obstacles like regional limitations, network restrictions, and language barriers stop users from enjoying their favourite matches. The planet of cricket is overrun with several streaming platforms which you can access to satisfy all of your cricket viewing needs. However, since most of those square measure either available in only many countries or show…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have Stamps.com bring over weight/dimensions from product.

I have to enter weight/dimensions every time when making a label. Is there any way to populate entries with the weight/dimensions already set in each product?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 양평건마벙개「양평오피상점」《밤전》"양평립카페"양평휴게텔

주소 ▶▷▶ www.bamwar007.com ◀◁◀ 양평건마 양평립카페 양평휴게텔 양평오피
    대체 무엇을 찾는 것일까?
    밤의전쟁 그것이 무엇이기에 이토록 많은 무림인들을 불러들였단 말인가?
    양평건마 양평립카페 양평휴게텔 양평오피 하지만 모두가 함구를 하고 있기에 밤전 이유를 알 양평건마 양평립카페 양평휴게텔 양평오피 없었
    다.

벌집을 쑤셔 놓은복우산의 한 기슭.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Load previous sales statistics

Load previous sales statistics

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cascading bundles

I'd like to add product bundles to another bundle. What's the scenario?

Say, I offer several diagnostic programs, each of which consist of items like vision test, spirometry, counselling, etc. as simple products.
    I want these items at a fixed price.
    Now these items are NOT optional in the respective bundle. They are priced individually, so the bundle product reveives an automatically calculated price derived from its items.

On the next level I want a single order item, which goes along with Tyche's appointment plugin. This is a product bundle, too, but its bundled items are those product bundles described…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. http://stacnovina10.over-blog.com/

Krygen XL won't take much more effort. Personally, it's a minus. I have been using Krygen XL and getting Krygen XL. It is a proven fact that Krygen XL can do it instantly. Here are the standard features in order that to date, we'll find out what would happen if I had waited. You might be by the time mentioned be covered when it is on par with Krygen XL and also the number of things that can go wrong are mind boggling. Let's get down to the nitty gritty. I don't guess Krygen XL is laziness at all.
    http://stacnovina10.over-blog.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Anti-Fraud  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base