WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Add-Ons performs validation checks before add to cart or disables button

Validation should be done before the add to cart is fired, or the button is disabled until mandatory fields have been completed.

This would prevent data loss when using the plugin with bookings as currently if a mandatory add-on field is missed the page is reloaded and the bookings date is lost.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show bundled item sale price before + after discount is applied

In cases when this snippet is used: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/bundles/bundles-tips-tricks-and-snippets/#section-6 , which allows discounts over bundled product sale prices then the bundled item price should show up like this:
    Regular price (crossed out), Sale Price (crossed out), New Sale Price.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pass additional field 'Invoice description' to eWay

eWay has a field titled _Invoice description_ which remains empty currently since our extension does not populate this field. It is requested that we pass this additional field so that important information regarding an order can be passed using it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it possible to switch the plan of subscribed Composites

Switching for subscribed Composite Products is currently unsupported. Add the ability to modify the subscription plan of a Composite Product in an existing subscription.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display "Accepted Card Icons" on Checkout Form

The plugin should display card icons for all the options chosen in plugin settings here : http://cld.wthms.co/wS28/2r938yqp

It currently shows input fields for card details but does not specify the card types that user accepts

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Compatibility with Gravity Forms Multi-Page Forms

Bookings and Gravity Forms multipage forms do not play well together. The issue is that when you click Next to proceed to the next page of the gravity form the booking calendar looses the selection you made on it.

When you click Next on a multipage Gravity Form attached to a product it does a full post back to the server so Gravity Forms can capture the data and move on to the next page of the form. When this occurs the calendar selection is lost.

Is there a way to default a calendar selection when the product loads? Either…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Product Vendors compatibility] Commission field is missing

I wanted to set vendor commission on my Accommodations product.

Even though bookable products have a commission field, accommodations ones do not:

I can only set commission globally for the whole vendor.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Conditionally send payments to different account

For merchants using multiple payment gateways, I would be beneficial to send payments a different account in Xero.
    >They both relate to payment sync, firstly I only use PayPal at the moment and have set the payment account in settings to send payment to the account I use for Pay Pal in Xero, however I intend on using stripe as well in the future and so this plugin really needs to be able to conditionally send the payment to the correct account in Xero. So would need an area where you can select the enabled payment gateways and add the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Shortcodes to target memberships that are about to Expire

Show a notice to the user whenever their membership is about to expire.

For example, if a user membership is about to expire in 30 days or less, I would want to show a user notice similar to this "Hi, your membership expires in the next few days. Renew now!"

I think this is an essential feature and an additional shortcode attribute like "expires: access to the wrapped content X days before expiry" would be quite useful.

"[wcm_restrict expires="1 month"]Hi, your membership expires in the next few days. Renew now![/wcm_restrict]"

Thanks and Regards,
    Manju

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Google Calendar integration: Allow users to choose additional data that is sent to Google

The information sent to Google is lacking. We should allow the store admins to make the decision to pass information or not
    I believe that by default we should send the same data, then we could add checkboxes on the integration screen to allow admins to select what data is sent to their calendar.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change calendar to default to Calendar always visible

Change the default setting for the calendar to *Calendar always visible* for Accomm products.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sending a future scheduled manual email is confusing

The "Send Email Now" button for future emails is actually a schedule feature - it's confusing.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Review for Discount - Log created coupons and user email addresses

What I expected
    To see if a user qualifies for a coupon, if they didn't receive the email

What happens instead
    The generated coupons and user email addresses are never logged, so it's hard to verify if someone can qualify for a coupon.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve security for 1st time payment by using Shared API instead of Transparent API

When a user uses the credit card for the first time in the system, forward him to the eway PCI1 compliant shared authority, (shared API ) than doing it in merchant hosted (transparent API). environment. once the credit card details are saved securely , use tokanized methods to recurring payments. as it is currently implemented.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Feature request: Add Person Count to Rates

I would like to have the same Rates options in Bookings as in Accommodations. They need to be able to have different prices based on the number of persons who book a room. So that they can charge more for more people.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it possible to switch the plan of subscribed Bundles

Switching for subscribed Product Bundles is currently unsupported. Add the ability to modify the subscription plan of a Product Bundle in an existing subscription.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Night count cost adjustment

With Bookings it is possible to have a "block count" cost adjustment so I would expect this to be similar with Accommodation Bookings.

No such cost adjustment is available

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Review of the checkout/notification flow when confirmation required

When paying for a confirmed booking that has an order total of $0 someone trying to pay will be presented with payment gateway choices.

The whole email with pay link part should be skipped or just a link they click about confirming. Once clicked, it will change the status without having to go through the checkout process

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Seasonal Rates

I have one question about the "Rates" settings in connection with a particular use case for a project we're going to be working on here shortly. However, the use case itself is by no means unique to our project and I am sure that others would like a similar feature to be in place too.

In this instance, the property has two seasonal rates (High/Low) which are based on months (simple enough with the existing plug-in version), but the kicker is that there are weekday and weekend rates within these, which doesn't appear to be quite so easy to implement.…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Opt-in Functionality, esp due to GDPR deadline

Allow users to add "Opt in" functionality for the extension across all lists, with the option at checkout.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base