WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have woocommerce mobile app connect to WordPress site to allow for mobile in app reporting of site errors from WordPress, WordPress admin

Have woocommerce mobile app connect to WordPress website mobile app to allow for mobile app reporting of site errors from WordPress, WordPress admin status plugin, etc. regarding plugin errors and issues to be sent via mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upgrade billing mode with subscription in progress

It would be interesting if you could change the way the upgrade prorate is done. Example: If I have a monthly subscription and I am going to upgrade to an annual subscription, I would like the annual subscription price to be charged on the spot, discounting what the customer has credit, if the monthly subscription has not yet ended. At the moment it is only possible to upgrade by charging a small fee proportional to the time left to finish the current monthly subscription, and only after it expires that it charges the value of the new annual subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Product CSV Import Suite: make it compatible with 'Product Bundles' extension

Product CSV Import Suite doesn't migrate bundled products which were previously created with another Woo-plugin - 'Product Bundles' extension.

It would be great if all Woo extensions would be cross-compatible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. negozi insieme

Sarebbe opportuno che l’app permettesse di aggiungere più negozi woocommerce contemporaneamente. Io per esempio ho un sito e un sottodominante che hanno l’installazione di woocommerce e avrei bisogno di monitorare i due negozi contemporaneamente

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. What Is Provexum?

it is unexpected how many of my buddies genuinely select slender ladies with small (Provexum) breasts. however the media positive does not need to confess that. in the end, as all of us know, "*** Sells." however it relies upon on how one defines what "attractive" honestly is. a good example is the style enterprise. The folks who buy the garments don't dictate what's "stylish." No. it is the people promoting the garments who dictate what's "fashionable" or now not. The same applies to large breasts and big penises - human beings want to begin to suppose for themselves.Click Here …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to see custom order meta details in Woocommerce App - ie: using the 'woocommerce_admin_order_data_after_shipping_address' hook

I have custom information regarding the order that I would like to be able to view in the Woocommerce App as well as in the browser. It currently works in the browser but this information is not transferred to the app.

Ie: Customer's First Order etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Plugin for publishing list of members on frontend

Like me, many WooCommerce Memberships users might have a wish to publish a list of members of a specific membership on the frontend of their site. A plugin like Members List Pro does this, but not only is it non-compatible with the memberships lists - it conflicts with it and therefore it isn't usable.
    In our case, we have team of coaches that gets their specific info through a membership on our site. We'd also like to publish a list of them, so website visitors can find their coach. But so far, there doesn't seem to be a plugin that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. For Woocommerce add ons quantity, make it so you can change how much the

Make it so the quantity values can be changed, i.e so you can go up in 50s instead of 1.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New Zealand Suburb based shipping plugin

New Zealand Suburb based shipping plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Purolator Tracking

Since there is a Purolator Shipping Method in our store, it would be nice for Shipment Tracking to also include this as an option. Yes it can be custom added, but a built-in one would pair nicely with our other offerings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipment Tracking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show product name in the review tab of Tab Manager

I'd like to have the Tab Manager extension updated to display something like %productname Reviews in the Reviews tab, kind of like how you can display %d Reviews to show the number of reviews.

This would be tremendously helpful for SEO.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Release Security Patches for prior Minor versions of WooCommerce

I am running WooCommerce 3.5.8. There are data-layer changes in 3.6 that I am not prepared to upgrade to, yet. A security patch has just been released as version 3.6.5. I would expect that security patch to also be released as 3.5.9, but I don't see any sign of this.

It would be good if WooCommerce could follow a similar practice to WordPress and release security fixes on at least the last 1 or 2 previous minor versions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 100% Gold on sell call now +27613119008 in south africa Greece, Greenland Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE napel canada

100% Gold on sell call now +27613119008 in south africa Greece, Greenland
    Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE napel canada Afghanistan indonesia iran Minerals land land gold Agency Limited is a professional mining company licensed and legally operating in Uganda. We have been in the mining business for over 20 years serving numerous clients from all over the world. We deal in mining and trading of precious minerals and also offer logistical and consultation services to our clients. We can supply monthly quantities up to 1500 Kg of Gold. We offer our services as International agents and consultants to our clients. As advisers we…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Offer > https://theskincream.com/alpha-visage-canada/

Alpha Visage Canada >> Alpha Visage Cream Canada >> Alpha Visage Ca >> Alpha Visage Moisturizer Canada >> Review >> realized that it is the mystery item to get an excellent and brilliant skin. Try not to run with the agony and cost of costly tasks and methodology. Obviously, it will be important to reestablish the dampness substance of the skin to reestablish Read More:->> https://theskincream.com/alpha-visage-canada/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need to be able to see products and stock on hand

Other website apps allow access in inventory so you can change stock descriptions and stock on hand .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Woocommece points and rewards

There should be the the option to list products with the amount of points needed to purchase it. If I would like to post a product that people who've earned enough points get for free , then there shouldn't have to be a price listed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Brief Info about the PowerPro Energy Saver!

PowerPro Energy Saver is a power saving gadget that allows the reasonable nimbly to each and every individual who needs to use the force. It uses to manage the deftly of intensity so that there will be a beneficial pace of nimbly in a particular zone. This splendid thing regularly eats up the extra essentialness and gives feasible and consumable capacity to the customer district. This methodology achieves a lot of imperativeness saving. The advantageous thing about Power PRO is that it allows the ability to dispatch the base proportion of deftly to the zone. This procedure achieves no wastage…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base