WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Variable Contribution Amount

We have a simple product list for our Home Owners Association - Dues and Signs and Contributions.

On the contribution side we want to be able to ask the user to input the amount of the contribution they wish to make and then pass that one, along with other product purchases to PayPal.

I can not find the way to accomplish this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product variation

Have selected product variations appear in the mobile app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WooCommerce Slack Extension Message Filtering Options

I use the Slack Extension and love it, but sometimes its more annoying than good because of this: People on my checkout sometimes enter in the wrong credit card info and the order doesn't actually go through. Instead it is pending. Sometimes they enter in the wrong info multiple times or their card is expired. Every single time they do this the plugin sends a notification as though the order went through because it is still considered a new order, even though I get an email and the store backend says the orders failed. I would like the plugin to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scheduled Sale Price Icon

When a sale price is scheduled it would be nice to have some sort of indicator in the admin product listing so you know which products have been scheduled for sale. Possibly a calendar icon? If you just set a sale price it shows a strike threw and sale price, but nothing is shown if a sale price is scheduled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automatic invoices

Automate the invoice delivery to the customer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. multiple shops and managers

I would like to be able to:
    1. switch between few ecommerce sites that I manage
    2. delegate management of a shop to an assigned store manager for the particular shop. as currently I use my credentials for my store managers.

thank you for the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Manage product

User Should be able to manage the product from the app itself. Like changing the product price or creating the discount coupon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Woocommerce ME-Retail Solutions Pte Ltd

ME-Retail Solution is a one stop automated platform for all your online store inventory, warehousing and delivery needs. Our automated inventory and warehouse management system help online stores in Pick, Pack, Handling, Storage and delivery services

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Graphic Designing Courses in Delhi

ABOUT COMPUTER MINDS from the basics of QuarkXpress and Indesign to the core of the pre-press operations and color Managements. Graphic Designing Courses in Delhi Recognized as an accomplished technical consultants, skilled at providing effective technical instruction and coordinating training programs. Adept at conveying even the most technical and complex information to students at all levels. Keeping in tune with technology through continuing education and training. Right now our candidates are working with publishing giants like, Thomson Press, KCS, Tech Books, Quark India, Innodata, ICC, Q2A, EON, Cyber Media and many more. The Computer Minds is a 12 years old…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Turn off notifications for comments

The Woocommerce ios app is truly great, very convenient to track orders. However I would like to turn off comment notifications as they spam my phone ;). Any chance to implement this shortly?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adicionar produtos

Adicionar novos produtos pelo app, seria mais rápido, fácil e menos perda de tempo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Image Titles not displaying when the user hovers over an image

You recently added the image alt text tag content into the code of a product image and that is great (for those optimising -SEO- their pages and images).

I noticed that the image title tag is not being used in products' (main and thumbnails) images. This would display the title when the user hovers over an image or a thumbnail. It also helps deaf people if they have the appropriate software.

How about including it in your code in the next update please?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integrate Woocommerce with Putler

Woocommerce is an awesome and widely used ecommerce system and putler is a sales analytic app.

So, how about integrate these awesome apps and experience the business analysis which we have never done.

Please let me know your thoughts on this?

Thanks!
    :Malay

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Dynamic Pricing offer Price Increases

Allow Dynamic Pricing offer price increases for different variations.

eg selecting a variation would add $2 to the price, but you could select several variations that would allow you to add different amounts to the regular price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Directly print orders on printer attached to the computer

If woo commerce can print orders directly when they are received with out any command that will be very helpful for any online business.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Set Variations with Value:Label

It would be great if when setting variations you couldn't just set the Label text and have it automatically be the Value as well. It would be great to be able to do something like Value:Label | Value:Label so that the actual value sent didn't have to be what you set the label to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Booking google sync two ways with resources

So...When adding a booking in google calendar...it would not only block for all resouces available, but for a specific resource or only one of the resources available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. izettle

Why isn't iZettle a payment gateway yet? The iZettle Wordpress plugin wants us to create an iZettle store instead of WooCommerce. But I just want to use it as a payment method. Will that be possible soon?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base