WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quickview - Compatibility with the Photography extension

What I expected
    Quick view button appears on photos in Collection view

What happened instead
    Quick view button does not appear on photos in collection view

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow Per-Product Shipping to be added on top of other Shipping Options

Currently, if the `Enable per-product shipping method for vendors` option is selected:

http://cld.wthms.co/22e1gi+

It will show that shipping cost only as a separate shipping option at checkout (next to any other ones that are setup).

In this screenshot, you can see that the per-product shipping cost is $5.50, and then there are other shipping options available:

http://cld.wthms.co/WBnTSS+
    It would be great if there was also an option to add the $5.50 cost on top of the other methods, instead of as it's own method (this is available in Per Product Shipping(https://www.woocommerce.com/products/per-product-shipping/) itself, but not the included…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Feature: Allow missing ticket info to be populated in checkout.

Got a client using this extension to create tickets. It worked, but they'd prefer to shoot straight to cart. Ticket can be purchased, with quantity updated in cart, even though the name / email address fields are not populated.

I would expect either:

1) A ticket is generated with "blanks" for those fields. i.e. a ticket is generated! (because one has been purchased; OR
    2) The checkout will not complete, instead asking for relevant fields (ideally, here, in checkout!) for each empty ticket.

When ticket is purchased (probably because there's no name / email address etc) no ticket is created,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WooCommerce Bookings integration: include data attributes in filter

I use the filter `woocommerce_product_addons_option_price` in `select.php` to change the price of an addon dynamically. However, when I add this product to the cart / use it with WooCommerce Bookings the old price is taken into account.

Theory: I change the price with the filter, but the data attributes are not affected by this.

Non invasive solution: Change `$option['price']` --> `$price`in line 24 in `woocommerce-product-addons/templates/addons/select.php`

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't allow products with active tickets to be deleted

I expected for my ticket form to remain intact after deleting the associated product

Instead, the ticket form is gone after deleting the product

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Canada Post - Display which box the items have been packed in on the Order page

I figured I'll open the issue and ask when can we have that functionality implemented in this plugins similar to how USPS now displays the box:

Image Link: https://cloudup.com/clknOb1Ovgc

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What are the Cons of TreVulan ?

TreVulan marketed as a metabolite, Creatine complements the power of muscle mass. while you workout, your muscle mass are stretched and expanded. those rigorous activities generally tend to tire the muscle mass out thereby removing their chances to benefit mass or to thicken. when this occurs, it will be far extra difficult to advantage a sculptured frame.Click Here https://trevulanmuscle.info/trevulan-avis/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Authentication for vendors via the WordPress REST API

If product vendors is active, users with a vendor related role will be met with something like "Your account is not authorized to manage any vendors. Please contact us for help." when trying to access WordPress REST API endpoints.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve design of SEPA Lastschrift

If you pay via SEPA-Lastschrift normally it looks like that (https://pasteboard.co/H2InZQ7.png) or like that (https://pasteboard.co/H2Ioecx.png) with real time validation. Would it be possible to change the current design to something like on the screenshots with the next update?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow private tickets to be displayed in list of products under export tool

We'd like private tickets to be listed in the export.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Compatibility with EU VAT and "account creation"

I would expect that the EU VAT and the "create account" section in WooCommerce would be part of the fields that can be edited (moved around) as well, which is not the case.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Subscribe to Newsletter - Add a "Source" field to see where the signup comes from

Would like to have a 'source' field option - so that when signing up to MailChimp the signup source can be passed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enhancement: Duplicate Global Add-Ons

I Desperately need a "DUPLICATE" button on Global Add-ons alongside the EDIT & DELETE Buttons. DESPERATELY. PLEASE.

I have a large furniture website I am working on and the variants are the same but with different add-on pricing based on product type (chair/sofa/etc). I have LONG LISTS of add-ons that I need to duplicate many times and change the pricing to make global add-on variants.

Please add this feature ASAP. It cannot be that difficult and would save days of time and mitigate errors in manually entering the same list of 2000 fabrics etc multiple times.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add "master" options to enable Bookings and Show Per Product Shipping Rules

Currently, Bookings and Show Per Product Shipping Rules need to be enabled on a case by case basis. Some shops might want to allow all vendors to have these options enabled by default. A sort of "master" option in the Product > Vendors settings would be nice to have.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Import Tickets

Would it be possible to add the option to import tickets with a .csv file using the same Tools section already setup for export?
    This would allow me to create a spreadsheet of all staff and speakers to create tickets for each.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Subscribe to Newsletter - Add checkbox to signup form

A way to add the signup checkbox to the WordPress signup form as well as the checkout, as to capture the email addresses of those who have signed up as a user but have nor yet purchased.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. See which other fields would be useful to show in order emails

There are three pieces of information being requested by the user, to be added to the Vendor emails:

* Tax charged
    * Shipping (Cost and Method)
    * Billing information

It's worth nothing that the tax or shipping information is not made clear either in the Order Details screen, from the Vendor Dashboard.

Shipping method is only specified from the screen that lists all of the orders for that Vendor in their dashboard.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be prepared for Facebook payment gateway.

Facebook acquired Paypal Exec and have declared that they are developing a Facebook payment system.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Connection to bookkeeping system

Clients might want to connect their store to a bookkeeping system.
    If a direct connection might be hard, a company admin might want to export a file, a day, a month, a year or a specific time period, for import to an external bookkeeping system.
    Have you had any thoughts around this?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add core import/export ability for vendors

**Summary**: When logged in as a Vendor, the Import / Export buttons just refresh the page, do not redirect to the _"Import products from a CSV file"_ or _"Export products to a CSV file"_ pages. When logged in as an Admin, it works.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base