WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Brands - displayed by price in Archive pages

We have a website that needs to show the brands below each image in the category/archive pages. It would be so smart if this was a simple checkbox within the Brand plugin, that just enabled it to show there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Regerate permission from current date

Currently when we use the regenerate download permission button it resets the download counter and resets the link expiry date based on the date the product was purchased.

This second part is not very helpful since often you want to regenerate the download permissions because the date has expired.

It would make more sense to set the expiry date based on when you regenerate the links rather than when the order was placed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to import prices from other web store

It will be good if I can get prices from other web stores with same products as I have in my store. I will have more competitive prices with having this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Delete Product IDs in Bulk

This feature would allow you to remove some IDs from your product database and thus lighten your database and improve your website's performance.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

It´s impossible to delete IDs variations that include a deleted product attribute.

This happens when you delete one product attribute in a given point of time. Its product variations won´t be deleted. The feature "Orphaned variations" won´t help because the product still exists, but not the product attribute you have deleted.

This feature would look for all variations that include a product attribute that is no longer used by its product variation. Then, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. WHMCS Integration

It would totally rock if there was an extension that allowed WooCommerce purchases to directly post to whmcs fields that we specify. Shouldn't be too hard. I know that lots of non-profits use whmcs.

For a plugin like this I think it would be reasonable to charge a higher fee than normal (i.e. $100)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Refund GoCarless orders

Currently refunding GoCarless orders doesn't work. We get an error "This is forbidden".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. auto increase a product's price

You launch a product and start it at $1.00. Everytime someone purchases the product, the price increases by $1.00. So the 10th person pays $10, and the 50th person pays $50. I've seen these many times and would be nice to have a WooCommerce way to do this. I can't find what these people are currently using.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. integrate woocommerce booking with elementor pro

Is there any way to improve the integration with page builder like elementor pro or divi engine ?! we are locked in basic product template style and this should be improved for a 250$ plugin !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a simple (~5 minute) video that shows how the backend works

When I have to convince clients that they should use WooCommerce instead of other ecommerce solutions, it would be nice if I could just send them a video that explains what the possibilities are while showing the backend. I know there's an introduction video, but that show nothing form the backend. I can send the guided tour video's, but that's way to extensive to convince them. I could show them other sites that I've build with WooCommerce, but that takes a lot of time, and they can't watch it at home. So a short videos that shows the backend possibilities…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to change font characteristics in Product Titles.

My product titles are too weak. I need to change the font size and make it bold, but alas, no way to do it in Woocommerce! Can't believe it.
    Need a font editor for the Products please! And I'm not the only one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't Require CVV for Stored Cards

Don't require CVV on purchases made using stored cards. Require CVV only for initial purchase, but not for purchases that are made using stored cards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Account Fund

I would like to request for feature where the account funds top-up only available for specific user role. Now, it available for all user role. I would like to make a wholesale purchase using account funds, where to become a wholesaler they need to top-up minimum amount to enjoy the discount.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Memat Digi-The Best Digital Marketing Agency

Memat Digi offers quality PPC, SEO, Web Design, App Design Services, and more. Contact the best digital marketing agency services in India, View pricing and packages.

https://www.mematdigi.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Viga Plus Updated June 2020 !

Viga Plus Get ideal erection in simply brief timeframe, raise your need and drive with this non Viga Plus prescriptive condition which offers you hitting impacts with none terrible responses. Viga Plus staggers the restorative system with better and longer suffering outcomes diverged from other erectile brokenness stock in the pharmaceutical endeavor. Purchase Viga Plus from Canada through the certified web site page of Viga Plus for extra advantages.Some of the focal points join, you may extra as parts as $368.05, and remembering that you purchase nine months' pass on you get three months' pass on sincerely free, along with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add an option to see and edit woo-products

Just like orders tab there should be a product tab, where we can edit a product or add new product or even delete too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. product order history

Ability to view order history by product - unrelated to a specific order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Showing Square fees in the customer orders detail page.

After a customer make a payment using WooCommerce/Square, the customer order details page only shows the customer and transaction info, including price. It would save time for accounting purposes if that page would also show the Square fees associated with that transaction, so you would not have to open a new tab for Square just to see the changes/fees.

WooCommerce/Stripe shows these fees all in one place, on the customer order details page, below the total.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stephen Hawking Quotes

Get in touch with more info:- https://lifemotivation.net/stephen-hawking-quotes

Best-selling author, award-winning physicist, and beloved Star Trek guest star Stephen Hawking has died at the age of 76. Prolific as each a writer and public figure, the late scientist created numerous wry remarks concerning the nature of life, science. And therefore, the universe around us. Here are his best Stephen Hawking Quotes. Stephen Hawking's life truly is an extraordinary one, and during his talks, he has offered us some lovely quotes to remember and use in our everyday lives. Here are just of these inspirational quotes that are sure to lift your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Encrypt SagePay encryption password in database

The SagePay encryption password is currently stored in plain text in the database. Please add encryption for improved security.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base