WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't send membership emails to members who signed up before email was created

Send a reminder to all WooCommerce Membership users, but the email only sends to users who sign up after the email was created. The legacy Membership group isn't being sent to (anyone who became a member prior to the email creation).
    In the storewide email option, it is possible to import users, but that option isn't available to the Membership group.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Compatibility between Square + Shipping Multiple Addresses

Add compatibility for Ship to Multiple Addresses please

When using shipping an order to multiple addresses, you are unable to checkout with Square.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disability VAT Exemption - Exempt VAT on shipping costs too

What I expected
    To exempt VAT both on the product that's supposed to help people with disabilities, and on the shipping cost.

What happened instead
    When I enter my VAT exemption reason, I can see the VAT amount was deducted from the product price, but not from the shipping cost

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add `limit usage of coupons to X products` for Follow Up Coupons

Unlike the regular coupons which have a way to limit usage on certain products through the availability of a checkbox to `limit usage of coupons to X products`, The follow up coupons only have 2 options which are `usage limit per coupon` and `usage limit per user`. To have an option to `limit usage of coupons to X products` would be useful.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PayU India Payment Gateway plugin !

Their are no payment gateway plugins available with for India except the CCavenue plugin.

Please take this development on priority. I can provide you the test account with the integration document for PayU India.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Individual 'Product Messages' – not only global

I think that this is a really crucial feature as there can easily be different reasons for why a product is available to pre-order. Hope to see it soon!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove refunded tickets from attendee export

I went to **Tickets > Tools > Export** and exported attendees who purchased a Ticket. I expected a CSV with everyone who purchased at ticket, minus those who had refunded their tickets, but the export included tickets that had been refunded.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Compatibility between Bookings and Synced Force Sells by adding Multiply by Persons option

Currently Synced for sells will only add a single item since Booking products do not use quantity.

It would be great if there was an option that you could use Persons in lieu of quantity for Synced Force Sells.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Filter reports 'paid attendee'

I expect to be able to see reporting for only 'paid attendees' - the key metric we were tracking for my event - in the default WooCommerce / Box Office reporting.

For the event, we used coupons to let sponsors, speakers and staff purchase tickets. That let us track how many of them were intending on coming and gather dietary restrictions for deciding on menus. We created unique coupons for each sponsor, as there are limits on the number of tickets they get with their tier of sponsorship - so there are a lot of coupons. We also used coupons…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Apply global add-ons using product tags (not categories)

Be able to apply add-ons based on tags instead of categories, to make it more granular.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Edit Ticket link should say "Edit Ticket"

There are two ways to edit a ticket once purchased. From the order confirmation on the site via the "Ticket" link, and from the order confirmation email.

It would be more clear if the link said: "Edit Ticket" vs. just "Ticket"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow filename to be default photo title

The photo title is a pain point when using this plugin. When you upload an image the name defaults to Photography #123

This is often not useful to site owners so we would should have an option for how the files should be named.

Use original file name of the uploaded image
    Allow users to change the "Photography" wording to their own variable
    The option of using the original file name is extremely handy as this then lines up directly with the photographer's original image library.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. My Final Opinion about Trevulan

In any case, no particular fixings are referenced on its site, however Trevulan enhancement may contain Amino Acids, L-Arginine and Nitric Oxide. Every one of the fixings found in this enhancement are clinically tried, demonstrated and safe to utilize. If You Want Some More Information Click Here https://trevulanmuscle.info/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Import CSV for Per Product Shipping for Vendors

Would be helpful for Vendors to be able to import rules via CSV.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide a filter for the returned rate name. Include the quoted name as a param.

I'm a developer working for a client who needs rate names to be explicit to the returned rate, rather than the generic fallback provided on the settings page (i.e. rather than "Priority Mail", they'd like "Priority Mail 2-Day", for example).

I modified class-wc-shipping-usps.php with two lines of code to accomplish this, and I was hoping you guys could include the changes in a future update. The code in question is:

> line 618: $quoted_rate_name = strip_tags( htmlspecialchars_decode( (string) $quote->{'MailService'} ) );

> line 797: $rate_name = apply_filters( 'woocommmerce_usps_rate_name', $rate_name, $quoted_rate_name );

With this code in place, I'm able to reference…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping USPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Group name shown in cart/checkout

We need to add group name as it's required but don't want to show that group name on cart:

http://cld.wthms.co/ZpPVq
    http://cld.wthms.co/zdETQZ

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dimensions are required for APO zip destinations

When sending a package to `APO/FPO/DPO Overseas Military and Diplomatic Mail` there are additional restrictions which apply. One of these restrictions is that the package dimensions must always be provided.

The problem is when this is used in combination with this setting for Parcel Packing Method:
    `Weight based: Regular sized items (< 12 inches) are grouped and quoted for weights only. Large items are quoted individually.`

When doing so the package request does not contain the dimensions.
    When I do this same calculation for sending a package using the USPS online calculator(https://postcalc.usps.com/) I am first presented with a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping USPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow for order_comments to have validation rules

Without creating a new field and using a different string, the only way to control the validation of this field would be to add a snippet

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PaymentRequestButton: Option to hide and style different payment methods

The Apple Pay Button looks great. But the automatically activated Google Pay Button is purple and has a weird animated arrow and may confuse the user with the simple text "buy now". It would be much better if it would be possible within the plugin to decide which payment method you want to use and which styling and text you want for the different payment methods. This blogpost has a solution for the styling issue but it would mean to manually update the plugin every time which is bad: https://justentrepreneurship.com/stripe-payment-request-button-style/
    Thatswhy I wondered if you could implement this ?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base