WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show Photograph product types on shop archive pages - WooCommerce Photography

At the moment, the only way to view an archive of photographs is within the Collection archive page. Since these photographs are products as well, it would be great to be able to display them on other archive pages (e.g. shop, category, etc)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Draft Order editable

I wish wc-checkout-draft status in WooCommerce Checkout Block would be marked as Editable Order and autodelete manageably.
    I learned it is experimental for now, but as I have it live (without consent to experimental features) I would love to use it to prepare Draft Orders for customers from my end and release order to "next status" once I am happy with it. Thus editable Draft would be a great feature.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro

Filter sort all the reviews and not only sort the reviews on the current page.

Now we have 33 pages of reviews for a single product. How can the filter options sort all the reviews and not only sort the reviews on the current page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improvement to exsiting swatches plugin

The existing variation swatches plugin is nice but many of my swatches are detailed. I'd love to see the ability to set the size of the swatch, and also to list name (term) next to or below the swatch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Who can use uSmile Pro Toothbrush ?

I think it additionally makes an ideal present for men and I rehash, an ideal present for ladies (all ages) as well. uSmile Pro Toothbrush Since the Christmas season is drawing closer or should I rather state, has drawn nearer, I am certain all of you should be caught up with shopping and should conceptualize distinctive Christmas present thoughts for your friends and family. Look at this, I'm certain they will cherish it!Click here https://ipsnews.net/business/2020/09/04/usmile-pro-reviews-how-does-usmle-pro-360-sonic-toothbrush-work/

https://sites.google.com/view/myunbiasedreview/uSmile-Pro-Toothbrush

https://sites.google.com/site/sarahsblessingcbdoilavis/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Setting to not display tax columns in admin order page.

Setting to not display tax columns in admin order page.

Due to the nature of my client's B2B site, there can be as many as 6 different tax classes for given order. Usually it's just 3, but that's bad enough. Shop Managers have to scroll right "forever" because of it.

I have hacked 4 files to not show the line item tax detail columns.

Of course, that means the tax amounts are not editable, but you shouldn't be messing with those values anyway.

I propose adding a setting/switch/whatever to enable/disable the display of the tax columns.

plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/meta-boxes/views/html-order-*.php

I'll provide details…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What is HP Printer Assistant Software?

HP Printer Assistant is at first a printer driver for the executives of printing and printer related undertakings. It is intended for overseeing print exercises and improving the productivity of your printer. HP Printer Assistant download consequently gets introduced at whatever point you introduce the HP printer drivers. The printer driver accompanies the best specialized highlights, which makes the print employments a lot simpler. If you face any issue just contact us at +1-877-301-0214

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Software Addon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow for no price with product variations

Although I do appreciate recent updates that (for all intents and purposes) allow Woo to be used in "catalog mode" simply by leaving the price field blank, you have not done the same for product variations. Leaving a product variation price blank causes the site to state the the product is "out of stock" (even if you have it set to in stock.) This also causes issues when using plugins like request for quote plugins. I know there's some CSS to remove this message, but it would be nice if product variations simply functioned like simple products in this regard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "X" remove button in cart for bundled products that are optional

Have a way to quickly remove an optional bundled product from the cart (analog to the normal Woocommerce "X" remove button).

I understand why this isn't present for ordinary bundled products, but for ones that are optional it would be very nice :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How do I reset Google or Gmail account Password

When you are facing issues like how to recover google or Gmail password, how can you recover google or Gmail password? In that case, you can call Google or Gmail Support Phone Number to connect with a representative present at the Gmail customer support and They will complete procedure to recover your google account.
    Visit: https://www.geekisquad.com/blog/how-to-recover-gmail-account-and-password

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Software Addon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please change the colour for order tiles

Please change the colour tags for processing and pending payment. Atm they’re both green. At a quick glance easily confused.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add CUSTOMER INDIVIDUAL PRICING to the Dynamic pricing module for woocommerce.

Distributors need to be able to set pricing for each individual customer. That is not currently possible with this plugin. So I had to go to WISDM labs Customer Pricing plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tie children/variations to brand

Currently the children/variations of a product are only connected by the parent item. This means when you export by brand, the children do not show up in that list, only the parent. Would like to be able to connect the children directly to the brand in the database and not by parent's default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Product variations missing in orders view

Product variations orders view

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. hold status bookings

It would be great if we could put a booking on hold, similar to putting an order on hold. We are a weather-based business and sometimes we have to reschedule bookings but we don't have a new day/time yet from the customer, so it would be great to have a hold status that doesn't tie up any booking slots. I'm not sure if this is a unique use case; thanks for reading!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. EDI for large retail orders

EDI Extension
    I have a client that has a couple of large retailers that will be selling my client’s products in their stores nation wise. Each require that my client have EDI capabilities for the ordering process based on the EDI specs provided by each vendor, which can be different.

An extension to handle this type of situation would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Shipping Supply Management

Sure would be nice if Woo would keep track of shipping supplies (boxes) in a similar way to how it keeps track of product inventory. Imagine receiving an order and Woo takes the product inventory number from 10 - 9 and the box it used to pack the order from supply level 12 - 11. To start you'd enter the quantity amount of each box and set the notification quantity for when you'd like to be notified that supplies are low. Then Woo would keep track of the shipping supplies per order just like with product inventory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show orders in user profile page

Woocommerce doesn't seem to hook into the user profile screen to enable us to view all their orders. Yes, there is a filter in the orders screen but a simple hook into the user profile screen showing hyperlinks for all their orders would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How’s The Quality Of NutraVesta ProVen Supplement?

As mentioned on the official NutraVesta ProVen, this all-natural supplement actively flushes out unhealthy toxins and boosts liver health to ensure a natural and long-term weight loss solution. It also provides additional health benefits to keep users feeling fresh and energetic.As mentioned on GetProven website, the ingredients present in this natural supplement are a result of extensive research. Each ingredient is bought from pure organic sources and then tested in labs to ensure they are reactive. Some of the ingredients in ProVen include;The imbalance of insulin levels present in the body can lead to excessive weight gain. Grape seeds are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow multiple shipments (packages) at multiple times

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1449

```
    Currently, all items must be shipped at the same time. Allow for items to be saved to be shipped at a later date by adding a save for later option when creating shipping boxes.

When viewing an order under my account show items that are shipped separately from items that have yet to ship. Allow for viewing of the tracking number for each of the shipments similar to how Amazon shows you multiple packages on one order.
    ```

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base