WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AIPL-JOY CENTRAL

Aipl Joy Central is the one of the best commercial project in Sector-65 on Golf Course Extension Road. It includes a Marvelous offices space, Hypermarket, High street retail shops with wide boulevards and theme street for hanging out. AIPL Joy Central presents food court and fine dining restaurants on the 2nd floor, commercial multiplex 10 screen by INOX on 4th floor and 5th floor and onwards office spaces. Joy central provides the provision of 5 levels of spacious basement parking.
    For Booking Call at 8700951049 or Whatsapp at https://bit.ly/2MdCLkw
    Or visit at 211, 2nd floor, M3M Cosmopolitan, Sector-66, Gurgaon,  Haryana…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. How to Fix Cox Email Not Working

Cox Email is very well known for its error-free and secure mailing features. Users can very easily access their Cox Email account on numerous devices including the iOS. But sometimes many situations come when users try to access their Cox Email account and unfortunately it stopped working. There can be numerous reasons behind the Cox Email not working but users can very easily fix this issues within simple steps.

How to fix Cox Email not working on iPhone?

If you are confronting not working issues of Cox Email on your iPhone, then you can follow the below instructions to fix…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. (((+2347085480119)))))I want to join occult for money ritual

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF YOUNG BILLIONAIRES BROTHERHOOD OCCULT SOCIETY WHERE TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DESIRE IN LIFE, JOIN US NOW AND BE FREE FROM POVERTY AND PAINS, WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE YOU FROM BAD TO GOOD ONCE YOU HAVE THE MIND TO DO WHAT IT TAKE TO MAKE WEALTH AND FORTUNES CALL +2347085480119 NOW!

This life, nobody was born to suffer but out of greed, stupidity
    and self contentedness nobody wants to help that is the reason we THE YOUNG BILLIONAIRES BROTHERHOOD has decided to give back hope to the hopeless and becoming a member of this fraternity…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. disable checkout

please build an option to disable checkout page and redirect the customer to the bank directly.
    in this option the customer has filled the fields before.
    it is quickly buy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It’s Very Simple To Use

mighty leaf cbd oil is really desirable. Several of these scenarios can be absorbed easily. For vacation, Feel Better Every Day is recommended. This was just compensation. I've been dealing with it previously. I suspect that they will handle the volume. It covers a broad spectrum. Here are many opinions.

That should help reduce your troubles. The info that these groups disseminate pertaining to Improve Mood is important. There are post-modern misguided opinions on this wave length. Who first sold me on that concept to tell all about that hypothesis that provides a detailed explanation respecting Feel Better Every Day?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Chained Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Power pack differentiate between desktop and mobile

When I use the power pack designer to change my site, it overrides the CSS coding that I did special for the mobile phone. It would be good if I could do one design for desktop and one for mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Public Searchable Members Directory (with filters)

Would be great to allow members to select "show as public" against basic information on their account, such as contact details, a photo and a short profile field. So all paid members appear as a searchable directory listing (with location filters) to be displayed on the open/public area of the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add exchange rate overide to woocommerce currency converter widget

Have the option to overide the API exchange rate for the Woocommerce currency converter.

This will provide the option to set a fixed price for each currency or just to make your own set exchange rate based off the shop base currency. It would be extremely user friendly if a meta box was added in the product pages (in the backend) where you could enter the price for each currency. (I saw another plugin which does this)

All of the competitors to the currency converter widget on Codecanyon have the option to overide the API exchange rate used to convert…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How Does Flexuline Work ?

Flexuline Muscle Builder Review:- Getting an immense appearance is key to catch the attention of the opposite ***. This is why a number of people are vanishing to work out on gyms. Of course, they desired to shape up, look, and feel good so that they can receive the attention they are longing. Still, there are those men who were not capable of attaining their goals. The more chances, they get disappointed and discouraged that their efforts, money, and time invested were just gone to waste. This is the main reason they wanted a solution that can meet their cravings…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PCD Pharma Franchise startups with low investment

Pharma professionals willing to start their own medicine marketing business has opportunity to get PCD Pharma Franchise with low investment for best GMP Pharma products in 2020-2021 in India. http://pharmaflair.in/category/india/PCD-Pharma-Franchise/1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Selectively disable ticket fields

It would be great if ticket fields could also be selectively disabled to the user. We have cases where we need to autofill a field with their logged-in user information but DO NOT want them to be able to modify the field.

Internal source: 5443629-hc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort processing list from oldest to newest, with ability to have it show this way by default when i return.

When fulfilling orders I want to always fill the oldest order and work towards the newest. The default view shows the newest order on top. I'd like to set my default view to always show the oldest in process order on top. Rather than a few extra clicks each day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Quick View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Products Importing from third party

We have many seller's who are selling on a multiple platforms. Like eBay, Etsy. For now if they want to sell items on the WooCommerce site then they need to export those products manually from there and import products to our WooCommerce site. Also, they need to update the stock manually every when product purchased from the different platform.

So, can we integrate the library or API to import the third party product to the WooCommerce site? And update the stock automatically on all the platform using the API and webhook.

For ex:

If One seller wants to import their…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can’t see order fee detail on mobile app

Can’t see order fee detail on mobile app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Smart coupons - add class in my account to change display of not used / used coupons

Could it be possible to add transparency to already used coupons in "Coupons received"?
    And for same usage, remove the transparency from "used" section for same coupon?
    This way, when a user has used a coupon, it would appear as transparent in the "received coupons" (as he can't use it anymore") and this same coupon would appear as "not transparent" in the "used coupons, where it really belongs?
    Or it you prefer, just add a ".used " class (and we could change what we want, even add display:none)

'#invalidcouponslist .coupon-container.used {
    opacity: 1 !important;
    }

'#allgeneratedcoupon…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Prefix “US” to $ symbol in product pricing

On the product page in woocommerce, in pricing area, it shows only "$" symbol, not "US$". You will agree that since $ is used for many currencies, not only US$, this should be integrated within your woocommerce plugin.

I wish you please incorporate this immediately for the sake of the users.

Please incorporate tis functionality as soon as you can.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove currency symbol

Research has shown that removing the currency symbol increases sales. It would be great if there was a simple option to remove the currency symbols from the website instead of having to use complex codes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can You add a new feature to next woocommerce ? For example : discount percentage

Can You add a new feature to next woocommerce ? For example : discount percentage

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to Hide variable product price range on shop and product page

The variable price range displayed on the shop page and individual product pages can sometimes be confusing and act as a deterrent.

It would be great if we had the option for the Display of Variable Product price range to be either turned OFF (OPTION1), or if something like Starting From followed by the lowest price variable (OPTION2).

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A Quick Visual identifier that a Variation is Enabled

I wish there was a quick identifier that when looking at a list of variations for a product, that you could easily tell which ones were enabled or not enabled.

It seems currently that you have to open every variation individually in order to see its status of "enabled" or not...

A different color, or an asterick or something to just visually quickly see what variations are in use..... would seem very helpful, especially on products with lots of variations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base