WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mailchimp Plugin

Imagine adding a MailChimp plugin that stores your order contacts and allows you to send emails!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding shared image for Variants. This is typical for apparel industry where one needs to share an image per colour for a group of variants

Instead of doing CSV imports if you need to edit a product that has many colours and sizes, you need to add the same pic per colour for each size. It would be better to add the image once and link it to all the variants in that colour instead of going to each colour/size and adding in the same image. So if you have 3 colours with 5 sizes that is adding images x15. So it would be better just to add each colour once as the image does not change for the sizes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Build an option in the app to tap on it and google maps will navigate to the address

It would be great to start navigation from the app to the address of the customer.
    We deliver our product personally and it would be great to just tap a button and be able to navigate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk rewarding points to signed up users

It would be nice to bulk award points to signedup users

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show Conversion Rate on mobile app

The ability to see conversion rate over different periods on the mobile app would be good

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Restrict coupon by email address

You can "allow" emails to access a coupon. A "restrict" feature would be equally helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Product Bundle Plugin should be compatible with discount plugins for sitewide discounts.

Currently the plugin breaks and shows wrong prices whatever discount plugin I activate. Varktech, Woocommerce discount rules, Booster tools for wocommerce - I need to be able to discount e.g "10% on nike this weekend" for obvious reasons, but the plugin cant handle any of the biggest discount plugins out there, or any at all. So my purchase of that plugin was really unneccessary if the product bundles ive created gets bugged price as soon as any discount plugin is activated

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Local Pickup Plus: abilty to activate or deactive a specific pickup location, based on the day or time.

Is it possible to activate a specific pickup location, based on the day or time, with local pickup plus? We have a produce stand that sells produce, daily, in various locations. At checkout, it would be nice if it were possible to deactivate the other pickup locations?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Post ID and/or parent name to search results

After searching for a post, to restrict its content on the membership plans page, I only get the post title, not additionally the post ID or the parent post name (if available).
    The problem here is following:
    If you have some posts with same post title you cannot assign the results to the posts, because the names are the same. So you must use firebug or try our by yourown to see, if you selected the correct post.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bookings Compatibility: resources

Allow vendors to manage their own resources

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include total number of products

It would be great if you include a "total number of products sold" in each order. In orders with Many products and different quantity of each product a total of products purchased could help create the corresponding packages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. +27788889342 TESTIMONY of Lock"lost love spell caster/WICCA SPELLS ※AZERBAIJAN'MACAO'USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, U.A.E, Germany,Japan

+27788889342 TESTIMONY of Lock"lost love spell caster/WICCA SPELLS ※AZERBAIJAN'MACAO'USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, U.A.E, Germany,Japan
    I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by birth. I get indications in mind and senses about things and people. I am perfect in clairvoyant, psychic, divination readings basically based on African native Arabic form of Numerology spell casting; I have an intense command over spiritual healing, spells and its removals. I can read minds of anyone or any number of people just by their names. Very pleased to be here and serve. I am spirit possessor from native African most…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Abilty to Add gramage of the products for packeging.

For example a customer ordered x kg of rice , xl of x bottles of coke.
    We need x package for this. Each package can lift up to x kg/lt.
    While check out system will add the how many package needed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DPS PX Pay Gateway nz

http://www.paymentexpress.com/ integration please (new zealand). WordPress e-commerce has an add-on for it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Do not send me please your bills.

Do not send me please your bills.
    Faktura 601407584 -your enterprise supposed to pay for nets offers date on 02.02.2018. I did check it already it is not mine. No excuses, wrong client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Recycled Plastic Sheet | Recycled Plastic Pallets

EcoSheets provides the best quality Recycled Plastic Sheets in best prices. We also supply Corugatted Roofing Sheet and Regenerated Recycled Plastic Sheet. For more visit here https://www.ecosheets.co.in/products/recycled-plastic-sheet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update GoCardless to use the latest set_pyament_method() in WooCommerce Subscriptions

As above, update GoCardless to use the latest methods

This will ensure compatibility with WooCommerce subscriptions importer and CSV importer, as well as allow more powerful manual admin changes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base