WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. request to allow bulk edit subscription amounts. With inflation, bulk editing of subscription values should be allowed

request to allow bulk edit subscription amounts. With inflation, bulk editing of subscription values should be allowed under certain conditions (eg. subscription should have been active at least for 6 months before price change is permitted)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cash App this Transfer Failed | Transfer Failed Cash App

If you are receiving the notification message showing your cash app transfer failed, it means the official cash app was not able to complete the transaction. There are several reasons behind the Cash App this Transfer Failed. You should check your: Incorrect name, address or zip code, Expired payment card, and all the basic details.

https://cash-app-help.com/cash-app-failed-for-my-protection/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. SagePay Plugin Should rename Card Code to CVV/CVS and provide a tool tip

Currently it shows Card Code which confuses 10% of people. Just call it CVV/CVS Code, and a tool tip that explains it and lets people know the Amex card is displayed on the front.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Square/Woo update

Closer integration would be great — particularly given Square's revised quantity/variation values.

As plenty of users have pointed out ... the integration feature of the plugin is clunky and unreliable at best.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integração com WooCommerce ( Webhook ) - Integrar o Bling

A integração com o Bling EPR acredito que irá ajudar muito. Muitos irão gostar. Segue:
    A versão do plugin WooCommerce instalado deve ser igual ou superior a versão 3.0
    É obrigatório que o plugin WooCommerce Extra Checkout Fields for Brazil esteja instalado na sua loja WooCommerce, pois desta forma conseguimos capturar os campos refetentes a contato e endereço de entrega
    Certifique-se de que os métodos HTTP GET, POST e PUT estejam habilitados para acesso externo a API do WooCommerce.
    No caso de utilização de hospedagem Hostgator, solicite a desativação do Mod_security, para que não ocorra o bloqueio das chamadas feitas…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Weblinks to work in private notes

Typically i like to add tracking details such as a URL link. Wish i could click via app to view

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. https://www.facebook.com/TruvalastSouthAfrica.Official/

Truvalast South Africa So, what ought to accomplish for diminishing burden in a trademark way if these techniques are not working in the body? Each immense individual can pick Truvalast South Africa Canada weight decline supplement feasibly for separating the set away fat particles. It is a mix of Ketogenic and thermogenesis process which moves a trademark fat buster technique inside the body. The entirety of the highlights of Truvalast South Africa are clarified underneath in this way, every dazzled client keep keeps examiningRead more >>> https://www.facebook.com/TruvalastSouthAfrica.Official/

https://www.facebook.com/TruvalastSouthAfrica.Official/
    https://www.facebook.com/OneShotKetoSharkTank/
    https://www.facebook.com/OneShotKetoReviews/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ProperFocus Glasses Reviews & Cost !

ProperFocus Glasses Individuals with specs need to frequently alter their casings to get legitimate vision. Any pair of specs can't stay well for over a year. You need to change the glasses each month to get clear perspectives. Individuals regularly tell that it turns into an expensive thing to purchase another pair of eyeglasses like clockwork. Aside from that, they are additionally hefty in weight. Presently, you can get a couple of Proper Focus eyeglasses. They are snazzy and simple to wear for the two guys and females. These eyeglasses are superior to standard eyeglasses all around. Conventional eyeglasses are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Black Label X

Black Label X
    In any case, in the event that you ought to be certainly fixated on it, you can attempt to find how muscle tissues and fat cells seem, by all accounts, to be by doing the entirety of your own examination and attempt to comprehend the fat misfortune and Muscle Building strategy.
    http://hulksupplement.com/black-label-x/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. WooCommerce USPS Extensision

I think that it could be beneficial to have a type of shortcode or option. Looking to an arbitrary shipping calculator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. add-on for a specific variation of a variable product

Fixing this would be a major improvement

Note: Add-ons can be applied to variable products, but can only be defined at the product level. Example: You cannot have an add-on for a specific variation of a variable product (e.g., for a blue shirt only).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Use thumbnails from "Variation Swatches and Photos" in "WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation"

I'd like to use the thumbnails in WooCommerce Attributes created by "Variation Swatches and Photos" in "WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation" (Navigation Filter Widget). A new connecting plug (bridge/API) or a way of sharing swatches would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Contiguous united states option?

Would be nice to have that instead of entering the states individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. local pickup

I'd like to see shipping classes added to local pick up. I have some items that can be collected and some that are supplied direct from a factory that cannot be. Table rate include this ability and it would be nice to see this method bought in line with that method

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product Variation bulk image addition

Add Variations drop-down might be upgraded to allow quicker addition of individual images.

For example: I have a product with multiple size variations but just two color variations. I want to add Color 1 to half of the variations and Color 2 to the other half.

If a Set Product Image was available it would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Setting for the deposti descriptor

When WooCommerce Payments makes a deopsit, the descriptor is a generic WooCommerce descriptor.

It would be helpful to bookeeping to have some control over the descriptor so the bank statement shows where the deposit came from. I run two sites that both deposit to the same account, and it is a bit of work to tease the two apart in the statement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The notifaction tab : show number of orders ja ik moest naar haar eerste tabblad

I Sell (a lot) of ebooks. The notofactions page says “somebody bought a product”, it would me more informative if it shows the number of new orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pop-up window once Add to Cart icon is clicked

Hi,

Is it possible for this pop-up lightbox once add to cart icon is clicked?
    There, a short description of the product is displayed and a purchased now link or add to cart button is also displayed. Instead of going to the product page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. View total amount of product orders from within Woocommerce reports

I am trying to view the TOTAL AMOUNT of each product ordered for a given period (e.g. 1 month).

However all I can see in Woocommerce reports is "Top Sellers"....so it is excluding some orders.

This seems like a very bad design choice. How am I supposed to know what my total orders are for each product? I have to manually go into each order and get the information there 1 by 1?

Please add this feature. I can't be the first person to suggest it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bookable products using the subscription payment method.

I sell photoshoots and it would be ideal for some clients to be able to pay monthly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base