WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Subscribe to Newsletter - Add a "Source" field to see where the signup comes from

Would like to have a 'source' field option - so that when signing up to MailChimp the signup source can be passed.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Subscribe to Newsletter - Add checkbox to signup form

A way to add the signup checkbox to the WordPress signup form as well as the checkout, as to capture the email addresses of those who have signed up as a user but have nor yet purchased.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Force Sells - Add import option

Would be great to have either an import option where this can be edited on an easier platform (aka .csv file for example) or explore alternative options like a mass/bulk edit feature.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow multiple services within shipping methods in a single zone

When I add two UPS Shipping Methods to the same zone, and I enabled all services for each, only one UPS method produced rates. However, when selecting some services from the first UPS Shipping method (like UPS Ground) and other services from the 2nd UPS Shipping Method (like UPS 2nd day Air), as long as they aren't the same services, rates from both methods will appear.

I realize that this is not a common scenario, where two different methods will need to be added to the same zone. However, this could be handy in some select situations. For example, Advanced…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost

Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add price range multipliers, like for Bookable products

I want to have 4 pricing options - weekday low season, weekend low season, weekday high season, weekend high season.

This is possible with standard Bookable products - I can add one rule to increase the price on the weekends, and another one to increase the price in high season:

However, on accommodations product I can only set cost per night, without an option to stack rules and increase / multiply the previous price:

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change calendar to default to Calendar always visible

Change the default setting for the calendar to Calendar always visible for Accomm products.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Feature request: Add Person Count to Rates

I would like to have the same Rates options in Bookings as in Accommodations. They need to be able to have different prices based on the number of persons who book a room. So that they can charge more for more people.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Product Add-ons compatibility - price * nights

WooCommerce Bookings has a checkbox to select to multiply the add-on cost per the number of blocks.
    This does not exist in Accommodation Bookings, neither is done automatically.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Launch calendar / date picker when clicking in From / To fields

On the front end product booking page, you can select not to show the calendar unless it's clicked on - but there are also the Date From / TO fields.

In my opinion, clicking in these fields should launch the calendar / date picker as illustrated in the attached screenshot - though it should also be possible for the user to write dates in these fields also.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to add more than one calendar

I would like calendar pop up to span two month on the front end and if possible also to have separate calendar for check in and check out, not one for the both - something like this image: http://www.formisimo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Bookingcom-date-picker.png

From this site all about booking forms. http://tinyurl.com/jar9rz7

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Polylang compatibility

I wanted to copy additional variation images to new language versions of the same product. Even though the images are copied when duplicating a product with WooCommerce, there's no additional variation images added on the translation.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow the possibility to trigger another payment, using another payment method, in one-time payment

Decline handling for subscription: In all the decline cases for subscriptions, the buyer is redirected to an error page, from which he/she has the possibility to trigger another payment, using another payment method. Would it be possible for the InvalidPaymentMethod scenario, to have the same behavior we have for the one-time payment integration? My idea is that, if a card is expired, the next payments after the first one will fail as well, so it would be good to give the possibility to the buyer to update the payment method for the billing agreement. To do so, the Address and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow transactions > $1000 via async/IPN

Currently, transactions > $1000 cannot be processed via Amazon Pay due to the need for verification.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Capture hook for automatic processing

Medium-sized and bigger merchants do have a need to automate their order processing and can not issue the capture manually from the backend for each order. Please provide a way (e.g. via webhook, cron on status change, ...) to issue a capture without manual interaction.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove refunded tickets from attendee export

I went to Tickets > Tools > Export and exported attendees who purchased a Ticket. I expected a CSV with everyone who purchased at ticket, minus those who had refunded their tickets, but the export included tickets that had been refunded.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Filter reports 'paid attendee'

I expect to be able to see reporting for only 'paid attendees' - the key metric we were tracking for my event - in the default WooCommerce / Box Office reporting.

For the event, we used coupons to let sponsors, speakers and staff purchase tickets. That let us track how many of them were intending on coming and gather dietary restrictions for deciding on menus. We created unique coupons for each sponsor, as there are limits on the number of tickets they get with their tier of sponsorship - so there are a lot of coupons. We also used coupons…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Don't allow products with active tickets to be deleted

I expected for my ticket form to remain intact after deleting the associated product

Instead, the ticket form is gone after deleting the product

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow private tickets to be displayed in list of products under export tool

We'd like private tickets to be listed in the export.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Import Tickets

Would it be possible to add the option to import tickets with a .csv file using the same Tools section already setup for export?
    This would allow me to create a spreadsheet of all staff and speakers to create tickets for each.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base