WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "upsell_ids" and "crosssell_ids"

Hi

Simply suggest that "upsellids" and "crosssellids" would replaced on export as "upsellskus" and "crosssellskus"

Using ID collapses with post, pages, attachements, etc ID when importing.

Thanks

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. upload data from calendar

In order to exclude schedule while having personal meeting without to connect to WP backend or to change booking rules

For instance i had to leave to go to doctor urgently I need to look busy

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. LTV

Please add a way to see LTV (customer lifetime value) for my subscriptions. I believe it's currently only available through Meteorik. It's the most important KPI for subscriptions so should definitely be on there as standard.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't see dynamic clients on Facebook talks? Contact Facebook Online Support

Facebook licenses its clients to pull in with their companions dependably. You can know who's online by noticing the green spot before the client's name under the conversation bundle. Notwithstanding, in the event that you can't see that, it begins, that either the client is segregated or you have helpless sign strength in which case, you'll need to urge your assistant to come on the web or go close to the switch for better web straightforwardness, self-rousingly. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that the issue doesn't get illuminated, by then contact Facebook online support. https://www.onlinedigihub.com/social-media/facebook-customer-service

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Link add ons to a product in the inventory

So if the prices of that product get updated, also the price in the addon will be updated, along with stock, weight etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WooCommerce Subscription Plugin for Free Membership Plans

WooCommerce Subscription Plugin: We use a subscription plugin and we have hundreds of members who sign up for the free membership plan for our services. And each time the subscription plugin renews their free plan we end up having thousands of subsections in our Orders section each month! This creates an unneeded number of free orders which creates problems. Can you please improve your WooCommerce Subscription Plugin so it can delete the very previous one to create a new Subscription Order instead of keeping all the previous ones too?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make sure to Contact Facebook If You Have A Problem

Contact Facebook If You Have A Problem through our helpline number. We assure around the clock assistance for quick solutions and immediate help. No matter what sort of issues you’re having, all that you need to do is to call the professionals. We are accessible all day night for instant help. https://www.7qasearch.net/blog/contact-facebook-if-you-have-a-problem/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WooCommerce Products Compare

Hi,
    This plugin is lack of some features which are needed to most shop owners.

1. There is no actual page to compare. It creates a virtual page. There is no page ID. Thus We can't exclude it from being cached.
    2. There is no shortcode : We can't put compare to regular pages and eclude it from being cached.
    3. There is no check if product added before : Also cache creates another problem for non logged in visitors. Plugin doesn't check if same product added before. It just shows double of some products.

PS: There is no category for products compare…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. point review product

It would be great to reward client who leave product review.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Woocommerce Preoders with a deposit.

It would be really helpful to have an option to take a non-refundable deposit for a preorder, which could be an absolute value (e.g. £5 per preorder), or a percentage of the overall value.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Print Official Canada Post Manifest for your Orders

print shipping labels for the paper size 8.5×11

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow the points in the Points and Rewards plugin to be sent to users so as to reming them.

It would be great to be able to send users their points balance to encourage them to spent in our store or before expiry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow X-Sendfile Downloads on a php-cgi server

Currently, it is not possible to enable X-Sendfile downloads on a CGI-based php server because the apachegetmodules function doesn't work in that environment.

I understand the need to check for the x-sendfile module, but if there was a filter that an experienced admin could use to bypass that check (knowing that the module is installed) then this download method could be used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ressource connect google calendar

I have a coaching booking website and I use your module.

But I have a little problem with the management of the facilities. Indeed, in resource I have several coaches who are selectable.

Once the reservation has been made by a client and therefore a coach selected, in google agenda all the site's reservations are visible.

For my part, I would like to give visibility to my coaches only their reservations made on the site and not all reservations on the site.

This is apparently not possible. View that there is no filter to display based on the resource.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PayU India Payment Gateway plugin !

Their are no payment gateway plugins available with for India except the CCavenue plugin.

Please take this development on priority. I can provide you the test account with the integration document for PayU India.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. User update order when they will send back an produkt?

User login and click on the order select the product they like to send back and explain why they like to do so. They now get an PDF to print with the return adress.
    At the samt time it will update our order to show an status like "return". And show that this products is on they way back to us and that they for example like and diffrent size.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Trendyr Extension

Please get a hold of Brandon at Trendyr.com and create a Trendyr extension. I have tried to find a Woo Affiliate to do this, but no one will return phone calls. :(

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 290 291 292 294 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base