WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recurring Product Discount User Experience

Hi

When I create a coupon code with a recurring product discount, when users apply it at the checkout, it shows the subtotal to be paid now, as well as the recurring monthly total (but only for the next month)

I would like to be able to see the recurring totals for the next few months at least (so that it is obvious to the users when the product goes up to full price again)

For example (CURRENT SETUP)
    SCENARIO 1
    Coupon: recurring product discount for 100% off which is active for 1 payment (1 MONTH FREE)
    Checkout shows that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Only on Mobile: Fix Confusing Upsell/Cross-sell product images that display in between Coupon Code and Checkout on CART PAGE. Customer Loss.

Upsell/Cross-sell of products
    On Mobile:
    1. Customer adds product to cart
    2. They see a screen with a place for coupon code and then a bunch of similar products that you have to scroll down through.
    3. Customers contact me often asking how to get past this screen, many never email and abandon cart here.
    4. If you remove this on mobile OR box in those products OR list them as text instead of images, you would be able to see the proceed to checkout below them. Otherwise, it looks like you have to enter a Coupon Code in order…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. complain

I am Rana Tahir Iqbal Rana Tahir iqbal
    Al Baraka Bank Eid Gah Road Gojra
    Gojra Distt Toba Tek Singh
    Punjab
    Pakistan
    0301 7237675
    warriors7533@gmail.com
    I had online purchased order # 3019 a laptop Dell New Inspiron I7 7000 17.0-inch 2-in-1 Laptop
    on dated 10 October 2021.
    company delivery time is 3 working days.
    but hasn't receive my parcel.
    I have made a complaint on
    service@ctmser.vip
    but said email had not replied.
    will you help me

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. complaint

I am Rana Tahir Iqbal Rana Tahir iqbal
    Al Baraka Bank Eid Gah Road Gojra
    Gojra Distt Toba Tek Singh
    Punjab
    Pakistan
    0301 7237675
    warriors7533@gmail.com
    I had online purchased order # 3019 a laptop Dell New Inspiron I7 7000 17.0-inch 2-in-1 Laptop
    on dated 10 October 2021.
    company delivery time is 3 working days.
    but hasn't receive my parcel.
    I have made a complaint on
    service@ctmser.vip
    but said email had not replied.
    will you help me

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sort or Search Feature (or ideally both)

We have 4 pages of notifications.. it is painfully slow to search through them all without a sort or search feature. I honestly cannot believe this is not a standard feature. At least auto sort them alphabetically.. this plugin has now become unusable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Restrict product visibility based on delivery zipcode on multi-vendor e-comm site

I am planning a multi-vendor e-commerce website & want the following feature activated
    1. Since it is a multi-vendor site, it will require a multi-vendor plugin like Dokan or WCFM; am I correct ?
    2. I want to restrict the visibility of certain products for buyers based on their delivery zip-code. For eg. Store A & Store B are listed on my site. Store A sells product A,B,C but will sell to buyers with delivery zipcode 1,2 & 3 only. Similarly, Store B sells products X,Y & Z but is going to sell to buyers with delivery zipcode 4,,5 &…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Finder  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to change parameters to search products when creating an invoice

I am always creating invoice for clients and continuously need to change the code in the product data stores php file to remove the search by content and exerpt as having those mixed with title and sku bring up neary every product and searching becomes impossible. A checkbox in woocommerce options to designate which parameters to search for products would be nothing short of common sense.

Thanks

Matt

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Judge.me integration with Points & Rewards Plugin

Please enable review points (on Points & Rewards plugin) for reviews via judge.me reviews - thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Identify WooCommerce Payment Methods Separately

I have a requirement to be able to map individual payment methods to separate accounts interfaced with my website to QuickBooksOnline via OneSaas

The problem I'm having with WooCommerce Payments, is that transactions that are paid either via credit card or Google Pay, are not identified as separate payment types by WooCommerce Payments.
    They are both identified as credit card payments by the plugin, so the integration software cannot differentiate between the two. I require the 3 WooCommerce Payment Methods (Credit Card, Google Pay and Apple Pay) to be identified as separate payment methods by the WooCommerce Payments Plugin

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fedex Shipping Timeframe

Fedex extension needs to have the shipping timeframe for ground to populate like it does for UPS This is a gigantic time suck for businesses as people will call in to find out how long it will take to get an item.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping FedEx  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Always Translate widgets

After downloading the .po all widgets in the core are still not translated. Which makes woo quite unusable because the cart widgets for example refuse to budge into the right language. Adding wpml is not an option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display product variations in order that they were added in backend

I have many product variations, all with different prices. When I add them to the backend manually or with a csv file, the ID is automatically applied and the last number used (last record added), is displayed at the top on page 1 and is in the right order. But the display does not stay like this. If I close the product page and later go back to it to add/import further variations, the IDs are not in order any longer, they are all over the place. I am talking about the ID, not the SKU. I understand from previous…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. please india

for payment getwey

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow customers to check recipient email before payment is made

A function that shows the email address for the gifted subscription recipient on the checkout page before payment is made to ensure the email address has been correctly input.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Table Rate Shipping

Table Rate Shipping to allow calculated rates per shipping class - This is a must rather then using the plugin which is quite good - Although I would
    prefer this to be a native function of woocommerce

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a detailed description and separately show information about the recipient and what was written to him when we send credit to the client

Add a detailed description and separately show information about the recipient and what was written to him when we send loans to the client.

Since the credit data appears with all the coupons, I would like to immediately highlight the credit sent to the client and with full information when sending

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow for Removal of None from Product Add-Ons

There should be a way to remove or hide the none value for Product Add-Ons. While I see there is a value for it to exist, there is also value to hide it.
    RIght now, if you put the products as optional, you will get a none value as the first value. This looks sloppy when using images.
    This is an optional field, so it is not required to be selected for someone to order. Therefore, if you choose the add-on item (say an additional product for 1/2 off) you want the deal. If you change your mind, delete it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Turkey is a great potential for WooPay We as Turkish Business owner would love to have WooPay accepting for us as well. Turkey is a great p

Turkey is a great potential for WooPay
    We as Turkish Business owner would love to have WooPay accepting for us as well.

Turkey is a great potential for health tourism, production and general tourism .

Take on credit and consider to add Turkey in the WooPay next country list please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Woocommerce file approval

Want to have an option to have a docket management system setup for the orders. This allows for the site owners to upload design concepts for customers to review and supply feedback based on the designs they requested to be done for them. The design review process will be divided by individual tabs (for easy organizing) where the customer can view the submitted designs and supply feedback

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. seo

Create a Product Carousel for helping Customers easily choose the desired Product. https://shareitapk.org/ | I think this would help.
    The Product vendor attributes do not seem discoverable by many blocks / post plugins which can display post in well designed ways.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base