WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Creation of plugin to allow for specific free products added to cart for specific rules

For my current project, i need the ability to carry out the following tasks:

Add x amount of any product and get x product free
    Buy 3 of x product and get variation x of specific product free
    Spend x amount from category x and get x product free.

I think the main issue with current extensions is that you can't get down to variation level. Having tried dynamic pricing, chained products and free gift plugins, non of these can achieve all these requirements.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Queue API requests when they will hit limit

Xero API limits are 60 in 60 seconds and 5000 in 24 hours. 60 in 60 seconds is that most common limit hit. When orders are completed in bulk, the limit will likely be hit. When stores bulk complete invoices, they can easily hit this limit. Would like the extension to account for this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dynamic Pricing: Product driven (not by category only)

Buy product A and get product B for free. Can only be done if you put product B in a separate category. (not a flexible solution, hence the product driven idea).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Previous/Next Arrows for Gallery Images

Add Prev/Next Arrows to images for navigating through all of the gallery images.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Would like the ability to override WC_Meta_Box_Order_Notes::output (or if that Meta Box could use a template)

It is important for us to be able to track which user changes order statuses. Order notes created as a result of such updates are currently assigned a comment author of 'WooCommerce' and so when the order note is rendered, the author is omitted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Staging or Test mode for email notifications

A 'TEST' mode for email notifications...

I do upkeep for a number of Woo sites, and one thing I always have to do on staging sites is go through each email notification and disable it so that it doesn't go to the client or change the email address to my own. It would be great if there was check a box that enables a "Test" or "Staging" mode for emails that would disable or direct them to a new address for testing purposes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Removing picture in space hosting after delete listing product in store

When delete product listing in store, this will leave the picture on the server (space hosting). So the longer time, faster over load. Need plugin/application that make the picture will automatic remove also from the server.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create restrictions based on the presence of subscription / virtual line items in the cart, such as filtering payment gateways

For plugin: Conditional Shipping and Payments
    Create restrictions based on the presence of subscription / virtual line items in the cart, to be used to filter payment gateways etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add option to display price input on shop page/category archives

Display the input to name your price on the shop and category pages so the user doesn't have to go into the single product to "add" it to the cart

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a Donations add on or extension

It would be great to have an option to add a Name Your Price donation option to the cart or checkout page. I know the NYP extension allows a user to name their price for an existing product that already exists, but a simple user defined amount for a donation option would be great.

Something like this: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-donation-plugin/6648465

But backed by Woocommerce and avail in the extensions store.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 Click ordering

The patent for Amazon's One Click ordering functionality has just expired. This would be a fantastic feature to add to WooCommerce.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pay via mobile cards? Why not?

Is it weird? Who is the subject of online buying? Young people especially students. Do the have credit cards? Of course not. Do they have mobile phones? Of course. In my country, Vietnam many websites use this method for online payment. This is a trend. I hope you'll consider this kind of payment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration with Polylang

I will give the possisibility to the user to assign a language to emails the same way as for other types of contents such as posts or pages.

A convenient feature would be to have languages columns in the Emails list table as done for pages.

Would it be possible to pass the $email object as argument of the fue_table_all_products_body action in all places it is fired.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add the attribute to the woocommerce_variation_option_name filter

having the ability to receive the actual attribute (and/or other values) which is being displayed, makes it possible to filter the 'woocommercevariationoption_name' much better.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. PremiumWebCart

Shopping Cart that integrates well with WishList Member http://www.premiumwebcart.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Jumio Netswipe

Uses webcam to "swipe" credit cards. http://jumio.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sitemap Template | Update

Upgrade ideas for sitemap template...
    1) index products by title, rather than timestamp.
    2) make columns even length nested of one giant one with all products in it.
    3) put 'add to cart' button beside each product so frequent buyers / wholesale clients can shop via the one page.
    4) slight clean up to make it look more like a catalogue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow custom option configurations like Gravity Forms does

I use gravity forms to sell customizable gaming computers. I can create each configurable option like CPU, Ram, etc... and I can apply conditional formatting like a works with b but not with c. Could we either add the ability to create a product and attach gravity forms for customization, or just emulate what gravity forms does. This is how cart 66 does things, however their support has lost direction and they do not integrate well with GF anymore.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base