WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide labels from wholesale customers

It would be great if the plugin would provide the option not to display stickers to wholesale customers, or it would be possible to set other parameters for regular customers and wholesale customers. It might be enough to add a condition or attribute Customer type: Regular customer or wholesale customer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Copy or Duplicate Product

It would be handy to be able to copy a previous product and edit as required. Adding attributes and variations for new products is a bit of a faff. It would be so quick to copy a product, edit the picture out, change the product name, sky number etc etc

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Duplicate SKU Variable and Single Product

Hi,

In order to increase chance to sell and have make the impression to have more choice.

Il would like to have for the same product a single product and variable. Look at this website the same boardshort with the same sku is a single and variable.

https://www.ripcurl.eu/fr/mens/clothing/boardshorts.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate with google platform

I believe google analytics needs to be integrated so we are speaking the same language <a href="https://www.sydneyatticconversion.com.au/"></a>

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Google Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Want a "Sign In with a Different Account" option

Hey so I manage 15 WooCommerce.com accounts for clients. The site automatically logs me in which is driving me crazy. I have to empty my cache every time I need to log in. I've search for it being a Chrome thing but I'm not having any luck with it.

BUT... I would love for WooCommerce.com and even WordPress.com to have a "LOG IN WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT" option for developers. Would save a huge amount of frustration and alleviate some tech support chat time on your end.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Product Add on Reporting

Add the ability to see product add-ons in the analytics section of Woo Commerce.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. wc_clean() - Keep Line Breaks

wc_clean() - includes/wc-formatting-functions.php

Line breaks are an incredibly important part of product descriptions but the wcclean() function strips them out. I am finding this extremely frustrating as a plugin that I use (Woocommerce Square) just sends all data through wcclean(). This includes all the imported product description data which I have nicely formatted with new lines creating human readable paragraphs. I end up with a single robotic paragraph to display on my eCommerce store which no human is going to enjoy reading.

I suggest to update the function to either:
    A. Keep line breaks as default, or
    B.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Keep New Lines in product description

I need the new lines in the product description to be kept when imported into WooCommerce.

New lines are incredibly important in product descriptions. They format text so it is human readable, but the sanitisation function that is used by WooCommerce Square rips out the newlines. I have beautifully formatted text in Square being condensed into a horribly robotic singular paragraph on my eCommerce store.

Thankfully though it's an incredibly easy fix.

Currently you are using wc_clean() to sanitise every last bit of data that is imported from Square.

There is another default function available to use in the wc-formatting-functions.php…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. stats

Please add average gross daily sales and average daily net sales in the new analytics

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. General toggle for Publicize on WooCommerce products

WooCommerce integrated support for Jetpack's Publicize, so now it's possible to change which social network(s) new products are published to. However, there's no general on/off toggle, in case shop owners don't want their products to Publicize at all (but may want to keep Publicize for blog posts). It'd be lovely if there could be a toggle for that in the Woo settings, if not Jetpack.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Easy store migration to new website

I would love to have an easy way to migrate our store to a new site. We regularly redo client's websites and need to migrate only their store/user data. Right now to migrate woocommerce we have to use 3-5 plugins and painstakingly verify the data. It seems like a feature that should be available for WooCommerce plugins.

We often start the new site from scratch so duplicating the old site and updating content is just not feasible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product Category pages allow texts

The majority of us are optimising using our sites for SEO but the woo category pages require custom code to allow this. I think this functionality should be standard in all woo product category pages.

The ability to add text above and below the products should be available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Override Product Name

On my website, when I list my artwork I want to use the names of the artwork. But when I want it listed on Facebook marketplace I would like to use a different title, for example: <art name> <size> <type of painting oil/acrylics> by <artist name>

I see an option to use a different description on facebook but no option to use a different title.

Please consider this feature in your future updates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - Facebook for WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add video stream selling for movies

The ability for sell online videos by streaming only

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - Product Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pagination for "product_categories"

The paginate only working for products and not for product_categories. i also tried it by using shortcode but it is not working
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-pagination-on-the-product-category-page-with-subcategories-show-setti/#post-14601250

Please add Pagination feature to "product_categories" Thank You

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Migrate website to woocommerce

Hi
    Hope you are doing well.
    Recently I created an eCom store and now I want to migrate this store to Woocmmerce. Please guide me that how can I do it?
    Here is the link to my store if you want to check it for suggestions. https://ezryder.com.au/aaron-lal/.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. WC Subscriptions should check each day to see if that particular coupon code is still valid - if expired or deleted then it should delete.

WC Subscriptions should check each day to see if that particular coupon code is still valid - if expired or deleted then it should delete.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base