WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• or
  1. Retail Plugin (Business to Business)

I would like to have special login for Business. Here is why:

I have a company and i deal with both B2C and B2B. I would like to have an area on my website SPECIFIED for Business with their own account and different prices since they buy in bigger quantities. It would be nice to give the user the opportunity to create either a client account or a business account and according to this choice they would be redirected to fill the infos that we ask them. (for example VAT and Registration Nr) I forgot to mention that we are…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow 3 decimal precision when entering weights and prices

When entering weight or prices, the values are truncated to 3 decimal places. This causes issues when you want to enter weight in Kg and also problems with shipping costs being rounded to strange amount when Tax is charged on shipping.

For example, we want to charge £12.95 for shipping some items. We charge Tax on shipping. If when configuring Table Rates we set Tax Status to Taxable, we need to enter the Row Costs as £10.79 or £10.80.
    In checkout, the shipping cost is shown as £12.94 or £12.95 because of rounding. So how can we enter the EXACT…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve the "add order" page in woo admin

The "Add Order" page is an excellent tool for people like me, who also sell products in their shops, by phone (...) and who want to manage their stocks and edit their invoices through the same tool.

But it's almost impossible to use as it is. Quantities updates seems not working, tax calculation are wrong in some cases, and products with attributes can only be added if you know the exact reference of each attribute.

I give you an exemple including those 3 problems :

• I want to sell 3 tee-shirts of the same model, but when I try to…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base