WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• or
  1. PRINT button on Orders Page

I love Woo Commerce! What I would like is to have a simple PRINT button above each individual order.

WooCommerce>Orders>

I understand you can buy a Plug-In to print out all your invoices but I've been paying out plenty and this should come with the core. Much like on PayPal when you get an order the PRINT button creates a readable copy of exactly what was ordered. Just my $ .02

PS: I can hit print screen but that is usually a hot mess!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please do NOT force use of PayPal Smart Buttons in next release

I have a message in my admin saying:

“PayPal Checkout with new Smart Payment Buttons™ gives your customers the power to pay the way they want without leaving your site.
    The existing buttons will be removed in the next release. Please upgrade to Smart Payment Buttons on the PayPal Checkout settings page.”

I disabled the smart buttons because they confuse customers. I had customers complain that PayPal was the only payment method even though it’s not. What happens is that the “smart button” makes the payment button PayPal branded (when the PayPal payment method is selected), giving the impression…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add individually text to checkout button

By law text on buy buttons from commercial websites in Germany and Austria must be “Kostenpflichtig bestellen” – this is something like “order with costs” in English.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Continue Shopping button on Cart and Checkout Page

Its would be a nice ease if we add Continue Shopping button on Cart and Checkout Page

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  9 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Paypal Checkout button above checkout page

I'd like to have a PayPal button on top of the checkout form, as it happens with the Apple Pay button when enabled in the Stripe extension.

This way the customer will see:

Checkout with Paypal
    ~ or ~
    Buy with Apple Pay
    ~ or ~
    (checkout form with credit card)

Other payment gateways (i.e. amazon pay) do already do the same: https://cld.wthms.co/77dDi5

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Text (Important Announcement to Buyers) via Global Add-On's

Would like the option to add a text-line via Global Add's ons.

For example;

<Span class="redtext">Ready to Ship in 1-2 Weeks</a>

Not all my products can ship in one time frame. It's important to label which products can ship out when, and clients need to see this announcement before the add to cart button.

This text line cannot be customized by the buyer. This would be an additional option laid out like so;

Checkbox – shows a checkbox or checkboxes that can be ticked/unticked by a customer

Radio buttons – shows a radio button or radio buttons of which the
    6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Add to Cart Button for Specific Products, but show price

Remove Add to Cart Button for Specific Products, but show price

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  8 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Checkout button beside 'add to cart' in product page

Now, it's just an 'add to cart' on the product page.

There should be a 'proceed to checkout' button beside it as well.

There is a plugin that allows you to redirect directly to the checkout page, but that's not suitable.

With both buttons available, you can have multiple options..

• add multiple variations to cart,

• choose to go directly to checkout after making a choice (instead of adding a step of viewing the cart

A 'proceed to checkout' button will also make it more intuitive for less savvy users, like the older folks, or those whose command of english isn't…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Buttons for type of person

Good afternoon, I would like to suggest the option of adding the [+] and [-] buttons when a customer selects the number of people.

For example

Adults [-] [+]

Instead of entering the number manually.

For the mobile version it would be very helpful to facilitate the selection of people.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add "loading overlay gif" on single_add_to_cart class button

when clicking on a singleaddto_cart button (on product page) the "loading gif" does not appear.
    Then when form is being submited, nothing indicates to user the item is being added to cart.

I suggest you only add this few js code in /assets/js/frontend/add-to-cart.js :

$(document).on( 'click', '.button', function() {

$(this).addClass(&#39;loading&#39;);

});

or something like that ... it should do the work !

NB : same thing happen with all buttons in general (in cart page for instance) ...

br

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reset Button for Product Tags Widget

The product tags widget works great, but there's no way to remove the filter without refreshing the page. I'd like to see a reset button added once a tag has been clicked on that would remove all tag filters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a button shortcode for amazon pay to simplify custom integration with customized theme

We often have requests to display the button in the mini cart or on the homepage. It would therefore be useful to have a shortcode to add to simplify this type of task. Something like [amazonpaybutton].

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce Bookings- User Cancel Order Button

The cancel booking button in the front end user account section has no confirmation...it just deletes the order as soon as it is clicked/ touched.

This seems a bit silly especially with the high usage of touch devices.
    What if someone touches it accidentally?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A share button om order page is needed ASAP, making printing possible. Thanks

A share button om order page is needed ASAP, making printing possible. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add to cart button on individual images within a gallery ideally within the caption

Add to cart button on individual images within a gallery ideally within the caption.
    I simply want to add a button in the caption field of an image with a gallery - so that the layout & display is more orderly than a whole page of products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show more than 1 PayPal Button if [product_page] is used more than 1 time on a single page

Show more than 1 PayPal Button if [product_page] is used more than 1 time on a single page.

Now if you integrate the products via the Shortcode on a single new page. Only 1 Paypal Button will be shown under 1 Product. The other Products dont have a PayPal button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Real time accept/reject order buttons

Add 2 buttons to accept or reject an order with a few options to relay a message a message back to customer as to reject reason. This would be especially handy for stores offering delivery within an hour so and may not have time to deliver another as they are closing. Like restaurants etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow users to disable only button css and keep layout css (Minimal)

Within the admin you can select color themes. Additionally you can disable styles completely. It would be great to have an option to be able to disable all buttons styles for example and keep all css related to the layout of the page. Because of the generic nature of the class names (.button) the woocommerce themes are overiding the styling of sites we have already built

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. cart should be open in dialogbox or lightbox when we click on add to cart button

cart should be open in dialogbox or lightbox when we click on add to cart button

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Free Products? Option to display either Woo Checkout or PayPal Express Checkout buttons based on cart total?

I want to be able to "sell" free products using PayPal Express Checkout ... works if there are other products with value, but not if only one free product.

Is it possible to display the regular WooCommerce Checkout button instead of the PayPal Express Checkout button if cart total equals $0.00?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base