WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't allow products with active tickets to be deleted

I expected for my ticket form to remain intact after deleting the associated product

Instead, the ticket form is gone after deleting the product

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bookings Rescource - Staff

It would be great to have a separate staff rescource, so that staff members can have their own login and the vendor can manage them. They can update or move a booking to another staff member if they are not able to attend it. They can book their holidays and get paid in the staff module for bookings. You can allocate more that one resource to a booking product for example a room and a staff member as they are the only one with that skill.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Best Branding Agency in Delhi, India | Brand Design Services Company

At Promote Abhi, we not only create a brand but create an ecosystem around that brand. So that people recognize your product you just by the name of your brand. Our team of young and energetic minds is known for hitting bulls-eye by strategizing a brand strategy that is not only compelling for your audience but also has improved visibility, retention and bottom-line benefits. A brand strategy is the only way to go deep in building your business, as an improved branding will bring consistency and continuity in your advertising and marketing.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Does GermCide X Really Work?

Germcide X is a portable and easy to use germ and virus killer that works on the theme of ultraviolet rays. It claims to kill the germs, viruses, and bacteria’s by up to 99.99% with no side effects. The best part of this tool is that it is designed for multi-purpose things. All you need to turn the device on and let it function smoothly. It simply works on three AAA size batteries that function for long months. If you order the tool now you qualify for 50% price discount with free shipping at this exclusive website.The device emits UV…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I will back

This is an awesome article. These sort of articles keeps the customers excitement for the site, and keep sharing more ...
    https://skribble-free.online - https://geometrydash-free.online

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Missing appropriate headings and labels

Tweet: https://twitter.com/lutrov/status/878466898693726208

Follow-ups is not following the headings hierarchy structure that was improved in WordPress v4.4 on the wp-admin/admin.php?page=followup-emails page`. This is a problem for people using assistive technologies.

Also, input fields are missing appropriate labels. This too is a problem for screen readers and keyboard navigation.

Checked and confirmed this by using the WP Tota11y plugin.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unavailable resources on admin calendar

For stores that make use of numerous resources, it would be extremely helpful to have a way to display which resources have been scheduled as unavailable during a particular day in the admin calendar.

Would love to open up a discussion on how to prevent the admin from booking unavailable resources.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow set amount first payments in payment plans

In the extension, there is not a way to allow a set amount for the initial payment in payment plans, while you can do that with the "deposit" option. You can only have percentages of the product price in payment plans.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When VAT is removed, the tax label is sent as No Tax rather than Tax Exempt.

The plugin does not distinguish between an order which had zero tax applied and an order which was tax exempt. It would be nice for the plugin to distinguish between the two, as they are technically two different tax labels.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Recognise the sales tax and allow to put it into a separate Sales Tax Liability account

For every order recognise the sales tax and allow to put it into a separate Sales Tax Liability account, currently we can only mention 5 different accounts at WooCommerce >> Xero, if this is developed then it would provide an opportunity to capture the sales tax in to different account.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Autocomplete renewal orders only

My store requires some action for the parent order only i.e. in my case setting up their online services. Once this is done, all subsequent renewal orders do not require any input in woocommerce from us at all, however, we still have to mark each one as complete. The only time we need to take any action is if they fail payment or cancel.

There are plugins to autocomplete the order from skyverge however it would autocomplete the parent and renewals.

Can it be made so there is an option to autocomplete renewal orders for specific products? Like another tick…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Motorized Follow Focus & DSLR Motorized Zoom at 24shots.com

We at 24shots.com offers you the inexpensive, affordable, best motorized follow focus and dslr motorized zoom for sale with advanced features that will allow you to shoot an awesome video. Buy online now @ https://24shots.com/products/motorized-follow-focus-control-system

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Separation of wordpress and woocommerce

Woocommerce should not be a plugin anymore, instead, it should be as magento, prestashop, open cart, etc. So, if you want to build a blog, or website, you can use WordPress.
    If you want to build a complete ecommerce, you can download woocommerce's source code right away from the official website.
    i guess this is important, so, Woocommerce developers can work only focused in woocommerce,and a brand-new platform, totally independent, will lower the disk space.
    so... woocommerce should be a ecommerce CMS, not a simple plugin
    with this strategy, we can manage our stores directly from a dedicated platform, and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. variations custom ordering

At the moment variations created from custom attributes cannot have their order changed in the variations tab despite having the ability to drag them to the order prefered. This is confusing for users and could do with being sorted out

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WooCommerce Products Compare

Hi,
    This plugin is lack of some features which are needed to most shop owners.

1. There is no actual page to compare. It creates a virtual page. There is no page ID. Thus We can't exclude it from being cached.
    2. There is no shortcode : We can't put compare to regular pages and eclude it from being cached.
    3. There is no check if product added before : Also cache creates another problem for non logged in visitors. Plugin doesn't check if same product added before. It just shows double of some products.

PS: There is no category for products compare…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Table Rate Destination: Outside U.S.

When setting the Destination Countries/States on the Table Rate Extension, there's already an option for "U.S. States," "EU States," and "All"... but what about everything BUT the U.S. states? Plenty of us are selling form the U.S. and would like to avoid un-clicking 50 states to apply an international shipping rate

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. User update order when they will send back an produkt?

User login and click on the order select the product they like to send back and explain why they like to do so. They now get an PDF to print with the return adress.
    At the samt time it will update our order to show an status like "return". And show that this products is on they way back to us and that they for example like and diffrent size.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Link Checkout Fields to Edit Shipping Form

My service is a Subscription, with recurring deliveries. I need more details than the standard for delivery, which are easily added on checkout. It would be helpful if those fields appear on the Shipping Form from My Account, so if the user changes their delivery address they can update their Order Notes or update custom fields, like Address Type (business, residence, etc.).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use cache image thumbnail inserted of native image, its create junk on webspace e.g If I upload one product its make 6-10 thumbnail image

Use cache image thumbnail inserted of native image, its create junk on webspace
    e.g If I upload one product its make 6-10 thumbnail image from orignal picture.
    Use Cache images system e.g. megento, prestashop, opencart

note: use saprate folder location for store cache images not wp-content/2015/12/

If you need more clearity, i m happy to help in that, contact me on info@smartwebcare.com

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dynamic Membership Lookup Filter

When viewing the Members Tab of Memberships, I fully expected to see dynamic links at the top next to "All (###) | Active (###) | Paused (##)" representing each Membership Plan I had created. It would function much like the Group plugin performs on the "Users" interface in that if a group exists, there is a built-in filter link created for that group listing the number of users belonging to that group. In the same way, I expected to see the Membership Plans I had created along with the number of people with Active memberships for that Plan and by…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base