WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync in the background

Currently the way manual bulk sync works is when the sync button is clicked, it shows a progress bar and does a frontend on page sync. This also means the user cannot navigate away from the page or close the tab on the browser otherwise the sync will terminate.

Instead, perhaps we could schedule a cron job when the sync button is clicked. An email will still be sent to the user when syncing is completed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For Consideration: Separate Order Statuses for Paid Pre-Orders

Both orders that are paid up-front and will be paid later will use the same wc-pre-ordered order status, just with different _wc_pre_orders_when_charged order meta.

This means that other plugins can never know if the pre-order has a payment processed or not based on the status. For things like order exporters, this means that $order->is_paid() fails.

Perhaps adding another status to designate this, then adding that via the woocommerce_order_is_paid_statuses would help with third party integrations that need to take action for a paid order, regardless of whether it's a pre-order or not. This may also be useful down the road for…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. support woocommerce bookings

so we can see the new added values on edit booking.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can't send membership emails to members who signed up before email was created

Send a reminder to all WooCommerce Membership users, but the email only sends to users who sign up after the email was created. The legacy Membership group isn't being sent to (anyone who became a member prior to the email creation).
    In the storewide email option, it is possible to import users, but that option isn't available to the Membership group.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Compatibility between Square + Shipping Multiple Addresses

Add compatibility for Ship to Multiple Addresses please

When using shipping an order to multiple addresses, you are unable to checkout with Square.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Disability VAT Exemption - Exempt VAT on shipping costs too

What I expected
    To exempt VAT both on the product that's supposed to help people with disabilities, and on the shipping cost.

What happened instead
    When I enter my VAT exemption reason, I can see the VAT amount was deducted from the product price, but not from the shipping cost

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. +27788889342 EX-LOVE BACK PERMANENTLY IN AUSTRIA, AZERBAIJAN, BAHAMAS, BAHRAIN, CANADA, BARBADOS, BELARUS, BELGIUM, BELIZE, BENIN, BHUTAN

+27788889342 EX-LOVE BACK PERMANENTLY IN AUSTRIA, AZERBAIJAN, BAHAMAS, BAHRAIN, CANADA, BARBADOS, BELARUS, BELGIUM, BELIZE, BENIN, BHUTAN
    Ex-love back permanently in Austria, Ex-love back permanently in Azerbaijan, Ex-love back permanently in Bahamas, Ex-love back permanently in Bahrain, Ex-love back permanently in Bangladesh, Ex-love back permanently in Barbados, Ex-love back permanently in Belarus, Ex-love back permanently in Belgium, Ex-love back permanently in Belize, Ex-love back permanently in Benin, Ex-love back permanently in Bhutan TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, DR WAVA, POWERFUL PSYCHIC LOVE SPELLS, LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK, GAY LOVE SPELLS, MAKE HIM MARRY ME SPELL, SPELLS TO BRING BACK LOST LOVE EVEN IF LOST…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. PayU India Payment Gateway plugin !

Their are no payment gateway plugins available with for India except the CCavenue plugin.

Please take this development on priority. I can provide you the test account with the integration document for PayU India.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Individual 'Product Messages' – not only global

I think that this is a really crucial feature as there can easily be different reasons for why a product is available to pre-order. Hope to see it soon!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove refunded tickets from attendee export

I went to Tickets > Tools > Export and exported attendees who purchased a Ticket. I expected a CSV with everyone who purchased at ticket, minus those who had refunded their tickets, but the export included tickets that had been refunded.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Compatibility between Bookings and Synced Force Sells by adding Multiply by Persons option

Currently Synced for sells will only add a single item since Booking products do not use quantity.

It would be great if there was an option that you could use Persons in lieu of quantity for Synced Force Sells.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Filter reports 'paid attendee'

I expect to be able to see reporting for only 'paid attendees' - the key metric we were tracking for my event - in the default WooCommerce / Box Office reporting.

For the event, we used coupons to let sponsors, speakers and staff purchase tickets. That let us track how many of them were intending on coming and gather dietary restrictions for deciding on menus. We created unique coupons for each sponsor, as there are limits on the number of tickets they get with their tier of sponsorship - so there are a lot of coupons. We also used coupons…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Does GermCide X Really Work?

Germcide X is a portable and easy to use germ and virus killer that works on the theme of ultraviolet rays. It claims to kill the germs, viruses, and bacteria’s by up to 99.99% with no side effects. The best part of this tool is that it is designed for multi-purpose things. All you need to turn the device on and let it function smoothly. It simply works on three AAA size batteries that function for long months. If you order the tool now you qualify for 50% price discount with free shipping at this exclusive website.The device emits UV…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Editing variations at Attribute level

I would love to be able to do stock management at the attribute level. I have over 100 products with different fabric types as one variation, then another variation with 3 different sizes. My problem is if one of the fabrics is out of stock (especially while Covid is happening) and I know I won't get it for a little while, I would love to be able to turn off the attribute for the fabric type at attribute level without having to delete the attribute and re-enter it on 100 different products when it comes back in to stock, or…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to sort Shipping Classes in Admin on woocommerce settings

Would like the ability to sort Shipping Classes in the Admin Section of Woccommerce Settings. Should be a simple sort by column so New added Shipping Classes can be sorted alphabetically.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ten Clarifications On Early Vibe CBD.

Early Vibe CBD
    Make positive they study this too if you recognise someone who can be interested in adding this tincture to their lifestyles. To supply them this Early Vibe CBD assessment right now, use the social buttons above!
    Official Website:- http://top10cbdoilstore.com/early-vibe-cbd/

https://www.facebook.com/Early-Vibe-CBD-Oil-104538031449788
    https://youtu.be/i7xgfkohnVE

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add-ons on app order

Good evening,

I have this restaurant site and it would be great if the product addons would displayed on the app.
    Don't have to check the computer and work on the go.
    By the way your app it's beautiful.
    Thank you very much.
    Ivan

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Edit Ticket link should say "Edit Ticket"

There are two ways to edit a ticket once purchased. From the order confirmation on the site via the "Ticket" link, and from the order confirmation email.

It would be more clear if the link said: "Edit Ticket" vs. just "Ticket"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base