WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Capture hook for automatic processing

Medium-sized and bigger merchants do have a need to automate their order processing and can not issue the capture manually from the backend for each order. Please provide a way (e.g. via webhook, cron on status change, ...) to issue a capture without manual interaction.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Adding Resources with Quantity

What I expected

When I add a new resource, the only options available are cost related: http://cld.wthms.co/1a4Rw/4LpY55lc

If I 'Edit Resource' I'm then shown the option to modify the available quantity: http://cld.wthms.co/OUIr/389l7K5X

It really tripped me up trying to figure out why I couldn't complete a booking based on the has persons and the max bookings per block I had set to be 16, until I found the resource qty. setting.

I think it would make a lot more sense to also include the qty. setting when you originally create the resource.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add compatibility with Catalog Visibility Options

When using Catalog Visibility Options(https://www.woothemes.com/products/catalog-visibility-options/) to disable orders, but show pricing, Product Add Ons options are hidden as well.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Review of the checkout/notification flow when confirmation required

When paying for a confirmed booking that has an order total of $0 someone trying to pay will be presented with payment gateway choices.

The whole email with pay link part should be skipped or just a link they click about confirming. Once clicked, it will change the status without having to go through the checkout process

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow private tickets to be displayed in list of products under export tool

We'd like private tickets to be listed in the export.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add capture order action

Add a capture action in the order page so a payment can be captured even without changing the order status

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enhancement: Expand Taxamo to work outside of the EU

It appears that the WooCommerce-Taxamo plugin is currently written with the following logic:
    - if product is flagged as Virtual and tax country is in EU or ZA then use the rate from Taxamo
    - if product is flagged as Virtual and tax country is NOT in EU or ZA then use the rate from WooCommerce lookup tables
    - if product is NOT flagged as Virtual then use the rate from WooCommerce lookup tables

Our suggestion is to change the logic to this:
    - if product is flagged as Virtual then use the rate from Taxamo
    - if product is…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Taxamo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Watermark plugin automatically add the "downloadable" (original) image to each product page

The Watermark Plugin should work in conjunction with the Photography add-on.

It should allow you to check a box that would add a link for the downloadable image (the orignal, non watermarked image) to the product page automatically so you don't have to go back an add the downloadable product to it manually.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enhancement: Allow multiple uploads within one upload area

Currently, only one upload can be added per upload option, so a user must add as many upload options as they need. It would be best if multiple uploads could be added with only one upload option enabled.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow addons to apply per-quantity or per-order

Currently, addons get multiplied by the quantity selected for the product. Would be great if there was an option to specify if addon prices should apply per-quantity, or only once regardless of quantity.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Collect multiple deposit remainders with a single follow-up order

Since you collect multiple deposits for multiple products on a single order, it would be great if we could do the same for the outstanding balances.

Currently if you have 3 items on an order that are partially paid, you need to create 3 separate follow up order to collect the outstanding total. We should also give the option to collect all 3 on a single follow up order.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Don't allow products with active tickets to be deleted

I expected for my ticket form to remain intact after deleting the associated product

Instead, the ticket form is gone after deleting the product

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. GF Add-ons not displayed in "Order Items"

When a product has GF Product Add-ons, we'd like any input gathered during the purchase/checkout process to be displayed to the vendor in the orders screen.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dimensions are required for APO zip destinations

When sending a package to APO/FPO/DPO Overseas Military and Diplomatic Mail there are additional restrictions which apply. One of these restrictions is that the package dimensions must always be provided.

The problem is when this is used in combination with this setting for Parcel Packing Method:
    Weight based: Regular sized items (< 12 inches) are grouped and quoted for weights only. Large items are quoted individually.

When doing so the package request does not contain the dimensions.

When I do this same calculation for sending a package using the USPS online calculator(https://postcalc.usps.com/) I am first presented with a…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping USPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mini cart - calculate totals

I have a usecase for calculating totals (minicart). Right now i need to 'hack' the code in order to get the totals. With hack i mean setting the WOOCOMMERCE_CART constant.

define('WOOCOMMERCECART', true);
    WC()->cart->calculate
    totals();
    return WC()->cart->get_total();

Unfortunatly this has side-effects. It would be great to get this fixed. Here is the part of the code that's the problem:

includes\class-wc-cart.php > line 1373 >

if ( ischeckout() || iscart() || defined('WOOCOMMERCECHECKOUT') || defined('WOOCOMMERCECART') )

Suggested fix:

1) add defined('WOOCOMMERCEMINICART')
    2) add some kind of filter / action
    3) abstract the code to another accesible method

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add apply_filters

applyfilters from WooCommerce is available for use on ```woocommercepricedisplaysuffix```.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Feature request: Add Person Count to Rates

I would like to have the same Rates options in Bookings as in Accommodations. They need to be able to have different prices based on the number of persons who book a room. So that they can charge more for more people.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Compatibility between Square + Shipping Multiple Addresses

Add compatibility for Ship to Multiple Addresses please

When using shipping an order to multiple addresses, you are unable to checkout with Square.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Filter reports 'paid attendee'

I expect to be able to see reporting for only 'paid attendees' - the key metric we were tracking for my event - in the default WooCommerce / Box Office reporting.

For the event, we used coupons to let sponsors, speakers and staff purchase tickets. That let us track how many of them were intending on coming and gather dietary restrictions for deciding on menus. We created unique coupons for each sponsor, as there are limits on the number of tickets they get with their tier of sponsorship - so there are a lot of coupons. We also used coupons…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove refunded tickets from attendee export

I went to Tickets > Tools > Export and exported attendees who purchased a Ticket. I expected a CSV with everyone who purchased at ticket, minus those who had refunded their tickets, but the export included tickets that had been refunded.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base