WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being able to see the visits and digital downloads in each product, also a comments section below the product, where people can ask question

Being able to see the visits and digital downloads in each product, also a comments section below the product, where people can ask questions about the product, with this function, woocomerce would be great for people who sell digital files.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stripe payment description

In Stripe Payment gateway: allow to change (customize) the payment DESCRIPTION FIELD to include product(s) name (in addition to order ID).

This would help for accounting when importing transactions to Quickbooks (or similar accounting software).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Override Product Name

On my website, when I list my artwork I want to use the names of the artwork. But when I want it listed on Facebook marketplace I would like to use a different title, for example: <art name> <size> <type of painting oil/acrylics> by <artist name>

I see an option to use a different description on facebook but no option to use a different title.

Please consider this feature in your future updates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Facebook for WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support Facebook Checkout for products with variants

I learnt it the hard way that if I enable Facebook Checkout, all of my inventory started appearing as out of stock.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Facebook for WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Transfer Woocommerce "tags" to Facebook Catalog Manager

I would like to create "Sets" in facebook commerce manager based on "tags" I set on my products.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Support for YITH preorder plugin

When this plugin is enabled, web browser and app information about product are different. In the app it shows in stock, but it is actually out of stock.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Immediate Edge Reviews: Do It Actually Work In 2021?

The inventor, an ex-Google worker by the name of Charlie Lee, created the Immediate Edge Litecoin cryptocurrency to act in its place payment choice to Bitcoin. There are variations in how the two have been developed and Litecoin does supply quicker transaction speeds which are, in reality, 4x quicker than Bitcoin. The total variety of Litecoin units currently stands at the 84 million mark, considerably higher than the limited 21 million Bitcoins in circulation. It’s the popularity and model name of Bitcoin that pulls the customers in but Litecoin isn’t far behind. Get charts, value alerts, indicators, buying and selling…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Alibaba Cloud

And I normally down load special items and want to alter them. I like being capable of use this software program on any computer, given that it's far a totally mild application which can run on nearly all running structures. Alibaba Cloud gear are quite simple to apply and are extraordinarily beneficial with all 3-dimensional item formats. What do you dislike maximum approximately the product ..
    For More Information Visit Us >>>> https://dumpsarena.com/vendor/alibaba-cloud/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Service

Service on Wheel is the leading service center for plumbing, carpenter, electricians, microwave, refrigerator, AC and washing machine in India.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I don't understand why your woocommerce application is only for small sites but not for multi-vendors so sellers with individual grafik

I don't understand why your woocommerce application is only for small sites but not for multi-vendors so sellers with individual grafik

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Customers to edit their own Product Subscriptions - Add-Ons Features

Allow Users to change the ''Product Add-Ons'' fields that have been created for that subscription product

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. +1(844)233-3033 QuickBooks Payroll Phone Number

Demanding comprehensive help while working on QuickBooks Payroll? If that’s the case, directly contact our QuickBooks Payroll Phone Number +1(844)233-3033, and procure customised assistance from our experts. We have a team of dedicated QB professionals who strive hard to furnish the most precise resolutions to the error codes users have. They aid users with:

24/7, round-the-clock availability.
    Customised support.
    Generalized guidance to the users.
    Adequate answers to error codes.
    Customer-friendly approach towards users.

For in-depth assistance, contact us on +1(844)233-3033
    https://247quikbooks-support.com/quickbooks-payroll-support-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. +1(844)233-3033 QuickBooks Payroll Support Number

Do you require customized assistance from our executives? No worries!! You are just needed to get connected with our QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1(844)233-3033, and procure customised help from our executives. We have a dedicated team of QuickBooks professionals who furnish optimum support to user’s. By just calling them, users can avail:

Customised technical support.
    Personalized assistance to the clients.
    Unlimited consultancy services.

For further issues, dial us on +1(844)233-3033

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Software Addon  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. +1(844)233-3033 QuickBooks Payroll Support Number

Do you require customized assistance from our executives? No worries!! You are just needed to get connected with our QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1(844)233-3033, and procure customised help from our executives. We have a dedicated team of QuickBooks professionals who furnish optimum support to user’s. By just calling them, users can avail:

Customised technical support.
    Personalized assistance to the clients.
    Unlimited consultancy services.

For further issues, dial us on +1(844)233-3033

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Amazon Study Materials

Analytics – Specialty The AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty certification have become previously the AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty certification, which have become retired in mid 2020. There are some carryover topics, but distinct areas are cutting-edge day and extra in-depth. It focuses on all the information services, specially S3, RedShift, Kinesis, and Elastic MapReduce. Data protection is also covered.
    For More Information Visit Us >>>> https://dumpsarena.com/vendor/amazon/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Donation For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Customers need to see detailed products in bundle view

Several products are gathered in one product bundle. The bundle is presented on a product page where all the products included in the bundle are listed. Each product receives the short description from the product description. However, this is not enough. Customers need to be able to read in detail about each individual product, and they expect to be able to do so from the bundle page.
    Each individual product should be clickable, so that the full product description is opened either in a new window or as a lightbox. Many products have such extensive descriptions that a lightbox becomes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Best Buy Geek Squad Chat

Geeks squad tech support chat will contact you as soon as possible and repair your device remotely. Unlike other tech support services, the Geek squad provides unlimited and all-inclusive tech help and guidance for all of your connected devices. Our unique platform can predict and resolve a problem before it even happens, all personalized to you and your device. We have a well educated and expert technician in our team who can advise for all kind of problems.and they can also recommend a good security software according to your device. Geek squad chat is the best option to establish a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fraud flag in orders with WC Payments

Orders with elevated risk level or where address, cvc or zip code didn’t match as the payments platform is fully integrated, should be flagged in some way so we do know that we have to put one more eye in it to avoid fraudulent transactions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. https://normapumphrey.wixsite.com/duro-xl

Why do so many cooperatives have so many conclusions with respect to Duro XL? I would like to team up with you on this. Perhaps it's moment to refine my objectives. You'll soon know everything as this concerns Duro XL. No one can see into the future. Take Duro XL and learn from it. My Duro XL is my most cherished possessions. This is a way to enjoy roughing up that. I'm certainly not the most gifted person at Duro XL. I have diverse experience in Duro XL. Judging from what plain old citizens say, what I have is a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Integration/Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. +1(844)233-3033 QuickBooks Support Phone Number Indiana

While living in Indiana if you ever feel stuck with QuickBooks issues. Then connect with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number Indiana +1(844)233-3033
    and eliminate all your issues as early as possible with our diligent team of QB experts. Call us now and access our favorable support service. Such as

Valuable guidance
    24/7 round the clock availability
    Efficient solutions
    Wallet-friendly services

For any queries or further information, reach us at +1(844)233-3033
    http://247quikbooks-support.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)