WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When VAT is removed, the tax label is sent as No Tax rather than Tax Exempt.

The plugin does not distinguish between an order which had zero tax applied and an order which was tax exempt. It would be nice for the plugin to distinguish between the two, as they are technically two different tax labels.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update order status based on all included bookings' statuses

Update the status of an order once certain statuses are hit for all bookings within an order, such as:
    - Bookings Paid, order Processing, unless order already Complete
    - Bookings Complete, order Complete, maybe only if order Processing
    - Bookings Cancelled, order Cancelled

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WooCommerce Bookings integration: include data attributes in filter

I use the filter woocommerce_product_addons_option_price in select.php to change the price of an addon dynamically. However, when I add this product to the cart / use it with WooCommerce Bookings the old price is taken into account.

Theory: I change the price with the filter, but the data attributes are not affected by this.

Non invasive solution: Change $option['price'] --> $pricein line 24 in woocommerce-product-addons/templates/addons/select.php

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reporting features for Pre Orders

Pre-orders don't show up in the reporting, whether the order was paid upfront or pay upon release. Both "pay upfront" and "pay upon release" products/orders have the same order status of "Pre-Ordered". I can see how this makes reporting tricky, as in one case money has been received, but not for the other.

But I think we should do something for reporting in this area, maybe even add an extra reporting tab.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add core import/export ability for vendors

Summary: When logged in as a Vendor, the Import / Export buttons just refresh the page, do not redirect to the "Import products from a CSV file" or "Export products to a CSV file" pages. When logged in as an Admin, it works.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. One Page Checkout compatibility

The PayPal express checkout buttons do not render on a one-page checkout page.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Compatibility with GF Product Addons - show correct total on the product page

What I expected

To add GF Add-ons on a bookable product

What happened instead

The price of extra options added through Gravity Forms does not affect the price of the booking on the product page:

Screenshot: http://cld.wthms.co/JdeBno

Once I add the product to cart, the "total total" gets calculated correctly:

Screenshot: http://cld.wthms.co/xkFuWP

Steps to reproduce the issue

1. Create any bookable product (costs can be set globally or on person / resource level)

2. Create a Gravity Form with Product + Total fields, and extra paid options (as described here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-gravity-forms-product-addons/#section-3 )

3. Attach the form on the product

4. Open the product page,…
    0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make "up to" dynamic on Variable Products

I have a variable product with all of the same dimensions, but slightly different - I'm selling metal stars, with the variation just being the color (Bronze, Silver, Gold). All of them sell for $5, which means they should give 5 points to purchase.

Although all of the prices are the same, the variable product still shows "up to" when it could show messaging that it will give the amount:

It would be really nice to have this value dynamically update based off of the price.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to view remaining slots for day based blocks

It would be great to be able to view the blocks remaining with day-based blocks on hover on the calendar.

It would be nice to have a hover effect that would show how many slots remain on a given day if the Max bookings per block is greater than 1.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Filter reports 'paid attendee'

I expect to be able to see reporting for only 'paid attendees' - the key metric we were tracking for my event - in the default WooCommerce / Box Office reporting.

For the event, we used coupons to let sponsors, speakers and staff purchase tickets. That let us track how many of them were intending on coming and gather dietary restrictions for deciding on menus. We created unique coupons for each sponsor, as there are limits on the number of tickets they get with their tier of sponsorship - so there are a lot of coupons. We also used coupons…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remove refunded tickets from attendee export

I went to Tickets > Tools > Export and exported attendees who purchased a Ticket. I expected a CSV with everyone who purchased at ticket, minus those who had refunded their tickets, but the export included tickets that had been refunded.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Composite Product Page Message

Currently, there isn't a separate option for changing the Product Page Message for Composite Products - the Single Product Page Message can be used for this, but I don't think that's ideal because the shop owner might want different messages for their Single and Composite products.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. If you combine this plugin with Order Delivery Date Plugin you should be able to hide the general delivery date picker if you activate multi

If you combine this plugin with Order Delivery Date Plugin you should be able to hide the general delivery date picker if you activate multiple shipping adresses in the cart.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Filter Total Persons per Timeslot

Currently, other than sorting by "Start Date" or "End Date", then manually tallying all "Persons" up, it's not possible to get an accurate headcount for each booking timeslot.

Screenshot: http://cld.wthms.co/khGr8J+

While this may work fine for those with a small amount of booking slots available, it doesn't work for those with lots of booking slots available per timeslot (ex: 5 slots per day that can handle 50 people per slot).

If the admin wants to quickly see how many people are associated with each booking for a certain timeslot, it would be nice to be able to see that…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Individual 'Product Messages' – not only global

I think that this is a really crucial feature as there can easily be different reasons for why a product is available to pre-order. Hope to see it soon!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Ability to Filter Bookings by Day & Week

When you go to `Bookings > All Bookings", there is currently only the ability to search by months there:

Screenshot: http://cld.wthms.co/LfV6Nz+

I know it's possible to see bookings by day/week on the calendar under Bookings > Calendar, but wondering if we can add the ability to search by days and weeks under Bookings > All Bookings as well?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Feature request: abiility to change payment method for active Pre-Orders

It seems that it shouldn't be too difficult to provide a button when editing the Pre-Order to change the payment method

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow transactions > $1000 via async/IPN

Currently, transactions > $1000 cannot be processed via Amazon Pay due to the need for verification.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow the possibility to trigger another payment, using another payment method, in one-time payment

Decline handling for subscription: In all the decline cases for subscriptions, the buyer is redirected to an error page, from which he/she has the possibility to trigger another payment, using another payment method. Would it be possible for the InvalidPaymentMethod scenario, to have the same behavior we have for the one-time payment integration? My idea is that, if a card is expired, the next payments after the first one will fail as well, so it would be good to give the possibility to the buyer to update the payment method for the billing agreement. To do so, the Address and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Subscriptions: Allow for zero transactions( pre-auth and free-months )

We should allow for this as it will add more use cases for recurring payment in South Africa.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base