WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding a Filter To Alter the Export XML for Order Items

Since "Location" is a supported field for order items, it would be nice if there was a filter in the code to add this to the $item_xml in wp-woocommerce-shipstation-integration/includes/api-requests/class-wc-shipstation-api-export.php.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipstation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to resolve cash app failed issues?

While using a cash app you may face some errors. Although the cash app support team is always there to help you in resolving the issues. The errors like Cash App Payment Failed For My Protection may occur while using Cash App. If you are facing any problems related to the cash app you can contact our support team anytime. You can resolve the problems like Cash App Failed by yourself if not, our team is always there to help you. Visit us: https://www.cashappgroup.com/cash-app-transfer-failed/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Open Multi stores

Please make is possible to log in to two stores or make possible to duplicate the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Buy Face Mask Online| Buy Mask Online

Are you looking the best Face Mask Online? CBR HealthCare offered the best Masks at lowest prices. It is 5 layered masks with 96.2% filtration, comfortable and lightweight. For more visit here https://www.cbrhealthcare.in/product-category/mask/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Product Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 10 Ways Third-Party Fund Administration Saves Money

The benefits to investment funds of outsourced fund operations, including fund accounting, administration, tax services, sales reporting, investor phone support, web portal solutions, printing, fulfillment and compliance support, are many and varied. But here are 10 ways that third-party back office outsourcing simply benefits the bottom line: https://bit.ly/34oW1px

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Connected accounts woocommerce for website main and website Subdomain

Hi everyone, can I know if my idea can be used, I want to create a connected accounts woocommerce main website with accounts woocommerce website Subdomain as a customer login and view order and so on

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Integration/Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Power pack differentiate between desktop and mobile

When I use the power pack designer to change my site, it overrides the CSS coding that I did special for the mobile phone. It would be good if I could do one design for desktop and one for mobile.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Indonesia

Add support WooCommerce payment in Indonesia

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How Does CoolAir Portable AC Work?

CoolAir cools as well as cleans and humidifies the air around you. A quiet fan joined with wet channel cushions is the mystery of accomplishment. CoolAir draws the air inside and afterward cleans it through the filters.The noteworthy innovation behind this gadget is that CoolAir utilizes the dissipation of water to cool the air, a similar procedure that nature utilizes so as to bring down air temperature. At long last, the cooled air is uniformly dispersed in your space.The progressive component that made CoolAir a hit thing overall is that it doesn't utilize any synthetics, for example, freon yet simply…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Send calendar invite to the buyer after booking

Admin receives a calendar invite upon booking but somehow not the buyer? That looks like a glaring omission. Please add sending an invite to the calendar event to the buyer upon order confirmation and booking approval by admin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. View affiliate data in worksheet

• if we have thousands of affiliates how can we just use the side panel to scroll down for information?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Affiliate For WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. https://cartelhealth.blogspot.com/

Even if the reform package increases the cost of health insurance in the short term, you can still find cheap deals by making use of such websites. The health insurance companies cannot just form a cartel and increase prices all around. Hence, the intense competition combined with this fantastic tool has democratized the process. Searching for health insurance no longer is something that ordinary individuals fear.All you have to do is take efforts to find the right website. You should make sure that the website asks your zip code up front. This will ensure that you will not end up…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show shipping address via the mobile app. I seriously can’t believe that I have to actually request this as a feature

The mobile app does not display a shipping address which seems crazy that we have to request this as a feature for an online store program with a mobile app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Made of 100% Natural, Scientifically-Backed Ingredients

In this article I'm going to share with you what I feel are the most essential things relating to Vital Flow. You don't want to play around with Vital Flow in this situation. I could back pedal on feeling frightened. I finally understand I can't have it all when it is put alongside Vital Flow. It is my hope this after reading this you have a few kind of viewpoint of what Vital Flow is all with regard to. I'm feeling lonely this afternoon. There's always room for another Vital Flow. This belief is the foundation of Vital Flow today.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Integration/Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WOOCOMMERCE INTEGRATION WITH POINT OF SALE

WooCommerce provides a well-optimized shopping cart and our WooCommerce Integration can easily integrate with your WooCommerce application with available POS like Erply, Windward SystemFive, LightSpeed Retail POS and VendHq. Using our integration you can save your time, money and additional efforts. Our WooCommerce Integration will synchronize your POS product data with the WooCommerce application without any manual work. Our integration will automatically synchronize your sales order and customer details to your POS.
    https://skuplugs.com/woocommerce-integration

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have the ability to delete duplicate products on the mobile app

I have duplicate products on my mobile app. It would make things easier if I could go through and delete the duplicate products from here instead of going to might store and doing it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add bundle automatically to single product page

Right now the single products are added to the bundle page. I want the bundle product added to the single product page. Like a "This product is included in this bundle: "

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pagination for Single Product List

Right now if there are a lot of products included in a bundle the list is REALLY long. Would love there to be a way to do a pagination of the single product list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base