WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. https://healthpharmeasy.com/savage-grow-plus/

Savage Grow Plus Having a small ***** and not being able to satisfy yourself and your own woman can be really frustrating and embarrassing. Let’s face it… size matters! As we enter our 30s, the body reduces the blood flow and thus we do not get stronger and harder erections leading to cause erectile disorder and a lot more problems.
    https://healthpharmeasy.com/savage-grow-plus/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Contact Customers who have booked on a specific course on specific date

We run outdoor activities on different dates that people book onto.
    We would love to be able to contact the group of bookings that have all booked the same date.
    For example we have an intro to outdoor swimming on the 10th with 10 bookings and one on the 20th with 9 bookings. It would be great to be able to select the 20th cohort and send them info

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Link add ons to a product in the inventory

So if the prices of that product get updated, also the price in the addon will be updated, along with stock, weight etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. WooCommerce Subscription Plugin for Free Membership Plans

WooCommerce Subscription Plugin: We use a subscription plugin and we have hundreds of members who sign up for the free membership plan for our services. And each time the subscription plugin renews their free plan we end up having thousands of subsections in our Orders section each month! This creates an unneeded number of free orders which creates problems. Can you please improve your WooCommerce Subscription Plugin so it can delete the very previous one to create a new Subscription Order instead of keeping all the previous ones too?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Product variations links for pricing tables

I recommend adding an option that would allow webmasters to add different URL shortlinks to different product options.

For example, suppose variable product 123 has variations A, B, and C. I'd like to be able to access each variation as a default with links
    mywebsite.com/product/123/A
    mywebsite.com/product/123/B
    mywebsite.com/product/123/C

Or something to that effect.

This way, I could create a pricing table using my theme or any pricing-table plugin, that could compare different products and/or variations within a single product.

For example, I have different subscription options with different payment amounts with woosubscriptions variable subscription. I'd like to be able to publish…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Message template presets and shortcodes for Smart Coupons addon

I find that when I issue store credit, they are sent with standard messages depending on why the credit was issued. This would be useful along with a shortcodes for the amount to save copy and pasting

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to keep items on cart when renewing/resubscribing a Subscription

Each time the user adds a renewal or resubscription to the cart, the cart gets empty, so if there's any products there, they'll be lost.

Not quote sure if there's a reason for that, but I would suggest on class-wcs-cart-renewal.php, line 115, a filter is created so that developers can hook into and decide that they do not want the cart to be emptied.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automatically turnoff preorder / bulk turn off

it's such a hassle to turnoff the preorder for multiple items. Example is i have 100 items and no one preordered it and stocks came in. I have to manually turn off the preorder individually!

Another case is when preorder date is came, and I have more stocks that arrived that I wanted to sell immediately. I am forced to complete all the preorders in order for the preorder to turn off??

What if some customers takes a while to pay??

You need to give us an option to turn off preorder automatically once preorder date is set - or…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improvements to Variable Product as ticket would be helpful!

A couple missing items are: (A) SKUs don't show up in the "Download Export File" (under Ticket > Tools) where the Simple Product are listed, even though the SKUs are included in the variable product screen. (B) In the product screens, content options (listed with "{...}") for "Printed Tickets" and "Ticket Emails" sections do not include details for variable products, therefore ticket buyers/attendee does not know which variation he/she has chosen/received.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Update email to an existing Subscription (Improvement)

Currently, a customer can update their email via the Account Details page in the billing section but it will not update their email associated with their subscription. This causes issues with payment retry notifications and can cause a customer service issue with frustrated customers.

I would link everything together or allow the customer to be able to update their email associated with their subscriptions from the Account Details Page.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add support for DYMO Label Web Service

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/459

When installing the DYMO printer drivers, there is an optional installation called DYMO Label Web Service. It allows to use a JS library to print labels programatically in the browser, without using the OS "Print" dialog, selecting paper size, etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add to cart as per logged in users

Hi,
    Currently woocommerce is supporting only cookie based products add to cart.

Which means if you hide woo commerce for guest users and only allow registered users to purchase/add product to cart, woo commerce is not the solution right now.

You have set the setting to not to clear cart after logout and do the following:
    1) Create 2 users for login to the site for product purchase
    2) Create 2-3 demo products and set all the settings
    3) Logged in with 1 user and add the 1-2 products in cart using any of the browsers firefox, chrome or IE…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add to cart as per logged in users

Hi,
    Currently woocommerce is supporting only cookie based products add to cart.

Which means if you hide woo commerce for guest users and only allow registered users to purchase/add product to cart, woo commerce is not the solution right now.

You have set the setting to not to clear cart after logout and do the following:
    1) Create 2 users for login to the site for product purchase
    2) Create 2-3 demo products and set all the settings
    3) Logged in with 1 user and add the 1-2 products in cart using any of the browsers firefox, chrome or IE…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a Maximum booking value for each time slot

It would be great to set a Maximum booking value for each time slot and use the global Maximum booking value if no time slot is defined.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enhancement: Duplicate Global Add-Ons

I Desperately need a "DUPLICATE" button on Global Add-ons alongside the EDIT & DELETE Buttons. DESPERATELY. PLEASE.

I have a large furniture website I am working on and the variants are the same but with different add-on pricing based on product type (chair/sofa/etc). I have LONG LISTS of add-ons that I need to duplicate many times and change the pricing to make global add-on variants.

Please add this feature ASAP. It cannot be that difficult and would save days of time and mitigate errors in manually entering the same list of 2000 fabrics etc multiple times.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a Settings Field for Menu Item in My Account

Currently in the settings, you can choose the singular and plural names for 'Point(s)'. This text is then used throughout the frontend of the site.

Due to translations to Finnish which makes the plural version not make sense, would like the option to set the text on the left side of the My Account area.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add core import/export ability for vendors

Summary: When logged in as a Vendor, the Import / Export buttons just refresh the page, do not redirect to the "Import products from a CSV file" or "Export products to a CSV file" pages. When logged in as an Admin, it works.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WooCommerce Add-Ons performs validation checks before add to cart or disables button

Validation should be done before the add to cart is fired, or the button is disabled until mandatory fields have been completed.

This would prevent data loss when using the plugin with bookings as currently if a mandatory add-on field is missed the page is reloaded and the bookings date is lost.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Best French Language Institute in Connaught Place

Pragati The 'N' Power - Our French Institute in Connaught Place is offering the best courses for the French language in your area. French is one of the most popular and professional languages in the world. Many aspirants want to learn this language for professional skill and a good career option.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base