The WooCommerce Ideas Board is being migrated to WooCommerce.com. We've temporarily locked all forums until the migration is complete.

Once the migration is complete, you will automatically be redirected to our new Feature Request Portal.

WooCommerce

The WooCommerce Ideas Board is being migrated to WooCommerce.com. We've temporarily locked all forums until the migration is complete.

Once the migration is complete, you will automatically be redirected to our new Feature Request Portal.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Review of the checkout/notification flow when confirmation required

When paying for a confirmed booking that has an order total of $0 someone trying to pay will be presented with payment gateway choices.

The whole email with pay link part should be skipped or just a link they click about confirming. Once clicked, it will change the status without having to go through the checkout process

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adding Resources with Quantity

What I expected

When I add a new resource, the only options available are cost related: http://cld.wthms.co/1a4Rw/4LpY55lc

If I 'Edit Resource' I'm then shown the option to modify the available quantity: http://cld.wthms.co/OUIr/389l7K5X

It really tripped me up trying to figure out why I couldn't complete a booking based on the has persons and the max bookings per block I had set to be 16, until I found the resource qty. setting.

I think it would make a lot more sense to also include the qty. setting when you originally create the resource.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Booking edit screen UI improvement?

Currently on the Booking edit screen, the "Booked Product" dropdown lists the products in a hierarchical fashion - unfortunately, if separate bookable products share a common resource it is less than abundantly obvious which product/resource pair I might be selecting. As an example: http://cld.wthms.co/m5zH/4iKLqVZZ

I believe this should be separated out on another dropdown list for resources.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unavailable resources on admin calendar

For stores that make use of numerous resources, it would be extremely helpful to have a way to display which resources have been scheduled as unavailable during a particular day in the admin calendar.

Would love to open up a discussion on how to prevent the admin from booking unavailable resources.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sales Report Email - Choose Day of Week for Weekly Email

If someone wants to send out a weekly email they may want to went it out Friday end of day, Sunday, or Monday morning. We should let them choose the day of the week.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Review for Discount - Log created coupons and user email addresses

What I expected
    To see if a user qualifies for a coupon, if they didn't receive the email

What happens instead
    The generated coupons and user email addresses are never logged, so it's hard to verify if someone can qualify for a coupon.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Alcohol shipping

Add functionality for recognition of the optional "Alcohol" special services flag, as shown here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oy7bnx7m60bdsj9/shipping2.PNG?dl=0

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping FedEx  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Security: Add ability to change/regenerate Authentication Key

Currently there isn't any option under WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > ShipStation to regenerate or change the key.

This allows vendors that are connected to remain connected and it's not possible to disconnect them or regenerate the key in the front-end.

You can do it yourself in the database in wp_options in the woocommerce_shipstation_auth_key option but there should be an easier front end to change it and revoke any ShipStation account that is already connected.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipstation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide a filter for the returned rate name. Include the quoted name as a param.

I'm a developer working for a client who needs rate names to be explicit to the returned rate, rather than the generic fallback provided on the settings page (i.e. rather than "Priority Mail", they'd like "Priority Mail 2-Day", for example).

I modified class-wc-shipping-usps.php with two lines of code to accomplish this, and I was hoping you guys could include the changes in a future update. The code in question is:

line 618: $quotedratename = striptags( htmlspecialcharsdecode( (string) $quote->{'MailService'} ) );

line 797: $ratename = applyfilters( 'woocommmerceuspsratename', $ratename, $quotedratename…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping USPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dimensions are required for APO zip destinations

When sending a package to APO/FPO/DPO Overseas Military and Diplomatic Mail there are additional restrictions which apply. One of these restrictions is that the package dimensions must always be provided.

The problem is when this is used in combination with this setting for Parcel Packing Method:
    Weight based: Regular sized items (< 12 inches) are grouped and quoted for weights only. Large items are quoted individually.

When doing so the package request does not contain the dimensions.

When I do this same calculation for sending a package using the USPS online calculator(https://postcalc.usps.com/) I am first presented with a…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping USPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Subscribe to Newsletter - Add a "Source" field to see where the signup comes from

Would like to have a 'source' field option - so that when signing up to MailChimp the signup source can be passed.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Subscribe to Newsletter - Add checkbox to signup form

A way to add the signup checkbox to the WordPress signup form as well as the checkout, as to capture the email addresses of those who have signed up as a user but have nor yet purchased.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Force Sells - Add import option

Would be great to have either an import option where this can be edited on an easier platform (aka .csv file for example) or explore alternative options like a mass/bulk edit feature.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow multiple services within shipping methods in a single zone

When I add two UPS Shipping Methods to the same zone, and I enabled all services for each, only one UPS method produced rates. However, when selecting some services from the first UPS Shipping method (like UPS Ground) and other services from the 2nd UPS Shipping Method (like UPS 2nd day Air), as long as they aren't the same services, rates from both methods will appear.

I realize that this is not a common scenario, where two different methods will need to be added to the same zone. However, this could be handy in some select situations. For example, Advanced…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost

Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add price range multipliers, like for Bookable products

I want to have 4 pricing options - weekday low season, weekend low season, weekday high season, weekend high season.

This is possible with standard Bookable products - I can add one rule to increase the price on the weekends, and another one to increase the price in high season:

However, on accommodations product I can only set cost per night, without an option to stack rules and increase / multiply the previous price:

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change calendar to default to Calendar always visible

Change the default setting for the calendar to Calendar always visible for Accomm products.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Feature request: Add Person Count to Rates

I would like to have the same Rates options in Bookings as in Accommodations. They need to be able to have different prices based on the number of persons who book a room. So that they can charge more for more people.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Product Add-ons compatibility - price * nights

WooCommerce Bookings has a checkbox to select to multiply the add-on cost per the number of blocks.
    This does not exist in Accommodation Bookings, neither is done automatically.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Launch calendar / date picker when clicking in From / To fields

On the front end product booking page, you can select not to show the calendar unless it's clicked on - but there are also the Date From / TO fields.

In my opinion, clicking in these fields should launch the calendar / date picker as illustrated in the attached screenshot - though it should also be possible for the user to write dates in these fields also.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

WooCommerce

Categories