WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to mute notifications

I like to see a feature to mute notifications on weekends/outside office hours.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ordering WooCommerce Categories - Add an Order field

The drag and drop feature in woocommerce categories is a nice easter egg feature, but when you have a LOT of categories, long descriptions, multiple pages, etc the drag and drop is very difficult to use. The only work around is going into screen options at the top of the page and making adjustments. I feel it would make sense to also have the ability to go into the edit screen of a woocommerce category and plug in a number to reorder - just like standard wordpress pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. alternative shop page

It would help us greatly if the shop was more flexible. Defaulting it to a categorydump to us feels very restrictive. We do not have many products and would rather use a normal page as the shoppage, so we could fill the shop our way.To us categories are a layer af added complexity.
    Workarounds with additions to functions.php should not be necessary.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Category drop-down, change "Any Category" to something that will not confuse people

In the Triggers tab of a Follow-up email, there is a drop-down from where you can select a category.

When a product in the selected category is purchased, the email is sent.

However, if you want to only sent the email when a specific product is purchased, regardless of its category, there is no option like "No category" or just "-" to select.

As a user, I expect that if I choose "Any Category", then this email will trigger if a product in any category is purchased.

However, the way the trigger currently works, is that if "Any Category" is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the filter options appearance look the same

At the moment Categories is with a dot when selected and the Tags are with a square around the text. It would be better to simply have a checkbox for everything.

Maybe add an option for different styling...

Also, more advanced search widgets.

And finally, have the Search available in the Menu tab with the other woo menus...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Creating and using backups

Using Akeeba-Backup-for-WP is a nice working solution for many WordPress websites.

Unwrapping the backup-file in a new environment however states an error, caused by 1 table in the database. This table comes from Woocommerce:
    *wcdownload_log

It is not a terrible important table, but it may stop the deployment of the backup.
    Practical workaround exists, so I am not in great trouble...
    But...

A backup should work... shouldn't it?

So why do I come to Woocommerce for this?
    The table creation fails due to permissions and ID's that are set in this table by Woocommerce.

Here is the error…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix Google Stopped working error

It is recognised as one of the top play store which provides access to the various internet related services with having more than 3 billion apps in their app stores. Such is the popularity that it has been downloaded more than 82 billion times by the user. It’s app are highly rated and fully protected from any kind of hacking or security breaches.

For google account issues visit: http://www.clickohow.com/https-g-co-recover-for-help

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add an option to show separate retention rate reports for each subscription product individually

The current Retention Rate Report shows the retention rate for ALL subscription products together. I'd benefit from evaluating each of my subscription product retention rates individually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. allow vendor contact info to be seen on vendor store page.

Allow vendor contact information to be seen on product page and vendor store page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Minor styling of 'Sold By'

When selecting the 'Sold By' option in the configuration, the following default text will emerge in WooCommerce:

Sold By: <vendor name>

The .wcpv-sold-by-single class leaves no option to add width of say 150px to "Sold By:" to achieve a column look-alike style. Would you consider updating your code to enable that? Also, the capital letter 'B' isn't default in all countries. Would be nice if text could just say "Sold by:". Thanks.

Many thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase the number of products on the home page with powerpack

Increase the number of products on the home page with powerpack,
    If I wanted to place more than 12 products on sale I can't do it, it would be convenient to be able to get at least up to 50.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. woocommerce booking avaibility block setup

In the new woocommerce booking avaibility it should be possible to change the date format (ex d/m/y) and timeformat (24 hours) in the calendar/calendar schedule block

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make Resources 'splitable' so they work like they do in the real world

Currently the resource does not respect the availability of a product

For example if i have a resource - football pitch and 2 products - full pitch and half pitch. The full pitch is booked in 1 hour slots and uses the football pitch resource. The half pitch product is booked also in 1 hour slots so uses the football pitch product but as its for only half the pitch the product availability is set to 2

Currently this does not work - the resource does not respect the availability of the pitch

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. School Uniform Manufacturers and Suppliers in Hyderabad, Bangalore |UNIPRO

UNIPRO, one of the leading corporate and school uniform manufacturers, suppliers and distributors in Bangalore and Hyderabad, offer a wide range of high-quality school and corporate uniforms at affordable prices. Enquire Now
    https://uniform-professionals.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Product Bundle Plugin should be compatible with discount plugins for sitewide discounts.

Currently the plugin breaks and shows wrong prices whatever discount plugin I activate. Varktech, Woocommerce discount rules, Booster tools for wocommerce - I need to be able to discount e.g "10% on nike this weekend" for obvious reasons, but the plugin cant handle any of the biggest discount plugins out there, or any at all. So my purchase of that plugin was really unneccessary if the product bundles ive created gets bugged price as soon as any discount plugin is activated

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Woocommerce Calendar - Google integration - Coloring the records

1 - a filter in bookings calendar to filter Google calendar record
    2 - Some kind of different background coloring for the different products, or Google records.
    I see some different backgrounds in calendar (only in day mode not in month mode) but I do not know how to put my own backgrounds for different products. Optically that will help the booking administrator

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mailchimp Plugin

Imagine adding a MailChimp plugin that stores your order contacts and allows you to send emails!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Batch editing from processing to completed in phone app

Allow orders to be batch edited from processing to completed etc, and to make sure old on hold orders are cleared out of the app when their status changes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Data sharing

It would much helpful for shop owners if you can add sharing and mailing options in the mobile app, like order details sharing, sales report sharing etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base