WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WooCommerce & SAP Business One.

I suggest to create a Plugin to link WooCommerce with SAP Business One.

111 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dynamic pricing / Regular pricing to work in conjunction with coupon codes.

In many cases, we set products in discount that we do not want coupon codes to be applied on top of these catalog discounts, currently when creating a coupon code it allows you choose not to apply a coupon if other coupons were already applied and it will be great to add the same option to not be applied if other price rules have already been applied.

110 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PayPal Here Inventory and Product Integration

Integrate the PayPal Here POS software with woocommerce so that; 1. Woocommerce store products can be imported to PayPal Here (picture, item name, & SKU), and 2. A purchase through PayPal Here is tracked in woocommerce in inventory and finance.

Cheers!
    Drew Larson
    https://LeadersBeverage.com

108 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Merging Woo orders

It would be nice if we could merge orders!
    Sometimes users make other orders and this is a huge workflow problem. This could be solved easily with "merge order" functionality.

108 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  15 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show Product Variation Details

Right now, when an order is placed for a variable product the app doesn't show what attributes the customer picked.

(My situation is handmade leather goods, so while the product name tells me what product they ordered, I have no way of knowing what colour/size/add-ons they chose. There are over 2 million combinations per product, so assigning SKUs isn't realistic for us.)

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A WooCommerce Connector for Google Data Studio

Hi all,

Google Data Studio (http://datastudio.google.com/) is a free online reporting tool.

It has two main advantages:

• A great interface which allows even to non-experts to make interactive reports.

• A simple way to connect and mix different data sources.

As a result, with GDS you can make beautiful reports that mix data from various sources, for example: Google Analytics, Facebook, Mailchimp, Magento, Prestashop and so on.

Why not adding WooCommerce to the list? It would be great for example to have WooCommerce orders along with marketing campaigns or Facebook posts in a report.

Having WooCommerce data in GDS…

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Set low stock notification threshold per product (rather than globally)

Right now it seems like the qty at which to send a low stock notification is set globally (once for all products). This creates problems if you have different lead times with suppliers. For instance, if you have a product that sells once per day and reorders have a two week leadtime, you need to set the notification to trigger at qty 20 or so to be safe. If you have an item that hardly ever sells, and you can restock it within a few days, maybe a low-stock notification of qty 1 will work.

I think it is vital…

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  15 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Integration with Loyverse POS?

I use Loyverse POS and I love it! I hope you guys consider to make integration with loyverse POS!

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Composite Product image when selecting certain configurations

Allow the main product image to change based on selections in the composite product. The main image would need to have multiple layers that are switched out based on ones selection. So if the store was selling the a car, the main product car image would change if a different color was selected. This would be simialr to a variable product but with more control.

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. adyen.com

is one of the biggest payment gateways in Europe, and will be very interesting to have it for woo commerce

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Update the Bookings plugin for more flexibility at setting times

There are certain limitations with the Bookings plugin. For example:
    I have a tour that is Monday 09:00 to 12:00 and Tuesdays 12:00 to 15:00 and I can't set it this way. I think a lot of users are in similar scenarios with their product or services. Thanks

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. CubePoints

Create a new payment gateway for CubePoints (www.cubepoints.com). MarketPress from WPMU Dev does this (http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce) and it lets you either reward users for commenting / interacting with your site or set up a virtual currency.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Advanced Product Labels; Apply to product detail page

The idea is to apply the set product labels also to the product detail page instead of only on the product archive page.

Maybe only when a checkbox is marked?

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. soColissimo

There's an official addon for Colissimo (French shipping method), but none for soColissimo which is extremely needed.

There's a third party addon that does it but it doesn't seem reliable.

An official addon would be hugely needed.

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. newsletter sign-up coupon generator

Would be great to have an extension to generate a unique (one time use) coupon code for each newsletter subscriber. This would only allow one coupon per email address. If you like the sound of this send in your votes and let's see this in action. Cheers

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Display delivery date from third party plugin in the app

Display the delivery date form delivery date app for Woocommerce in the app and make sorting orders on the delivery date possible.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Generate Whole Store PDF with Store Catalog PDF Download

Add the ability to generate a PDF of the stores whole catalog from a sites admin area that could then be used as a pre-made catalog for download.

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WooCommerce Bookings - Variable Product

Our client runs hundreds of courses, across more than 20 locations. I've had to set up the same course for every venue. It would be great to have a variable product option, so that a single product could have for instance, a location parameter, which would allow different availability, costs and persons values.

93 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to see and Formidable Pro addon

If you are interesed to have a Formidable Pro addon for Woocommerce please vote now at : http://formidablepro.com/3rd-party-integration-poll/

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base