WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Bookings - Sale Price

Similar to a regular product, it would be great if you could enter a Sale Price, which would display on the front end, along side the regular price.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One Product that ships in multiple boxes

Allow a single product to ship in multiple boxes.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remind clients before the subscription get expired.... WC Subscriptions

It would be good to autoemail clients before the subscription get expired.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Crowdfunding functionality into WooCommerce

A la kickstarter.
    You could even start with the open source Catarse:
    https://github.com/danielweinmann/catarse#readme

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bulk edit coupons

Add more options while bulk editing coupons.

Actually is not possible to exclude some products/categories from coupons without editing them one by one.

We can add some fields to the bulk edit setion and allow this along with some other "Usage Restrictions" fields.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FastSpring

I'm surprised this isn't on here already. FastSpring is a killer payment solution for small business websites.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bulk manage upsells/cross-sells (or just make them able to copy-paste)

It's currently very difficult to manage upsells/cross-sells if you have a lot of products and for example you want all of your products in category X to recommend product A.

There should be a way of bulk editing these, or failing that just a simple way of copying and pasting the contents of the box for editing upsells/cross-sells. At the moment you can't copy these and can't just paste in SKUs.

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integrate WooCommerce with SiteMinder - hotel channel manager

Hi there,

With the introduction of the WooCommerce Bookings extension and accommodation add-on, it would be great to integrate with SiteMinder. SiteMinder is one of the worlds leading hotel channel managers http://www.siteminder.com.

SiteMinder currently integrates with Wordpress sites with it's Booking Button iframe widget, http://www.siteminder.com/the-booking-button/. It works fine but takes visitors away from the hotel website to complete the booking.

SiteMinder integrates with hotel reservation software offering live availability and automatically updates the reservation software with new bookings.

For hotels with multiple offers e.g. Accommodation, Activities and Merchandise available to book/purchase online, they may have to use several…

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need Global Availability and Resources to work with Product Vendors

I was not 100% sure which category to post this under. It is I guess a Product Vendors request however development on Product Vendors alone would not really work here I imagine. Currently global availability is just that, its set at a global level by site admin. Ultimately the way the plugin is coded it may need to be refactored in the future to allow global availability work at a Vendor admin or Vendor level inside Product Vendors.

Obviously if a Vendor sets their global availability it should only work for their products they have created and right now if…

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Set GTIN as a field like/next to SKU

GTIN is a must have Field for every single product, and of course for each variation. Ull ned it for almost every market place or pricing websites.
    GTIN is a international identifier for products and it is not an attribute.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  9 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dynamic Pricing based on quantity of 2 or more

Currently, you cannot give a flat discount starting on the 2nd item. Example:

QTY Cost Total
    1 $325 $325
    2 $300 $625
    3 $300 $925
    Etc etc

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Generate Whole Store PDF with Store Catalog PDF Download

Add the ability to generate a PDF of the stores whole catalog from a sites admin area that could then be used as a pre-made catalog for download.

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce Bookings compaibility with Product Bundles extension & Composite Products extension

It would be great to have the extensions "Product Bundles" and "Composite Products" be compatible with Woocommerce Bookings extension.

I'd like to have a bookable product that is available individually as well as part of a bundle, then would the product bundle become unavailable if the individual product is booked and visa-vera?

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. docdata e-commerce

Over 40 different payment methods (like Ogone). http://www.docdata.nl
    Used by V&D, Bijenkorf, Bol.com, ABN-AMRO, Tele2 etc

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Idea - An admin function to duplicate orders

Can you add an admin function to duplicate an order or to create a new order from an existing transaction? We sell equine feed supplements. We have a large percentage of phone orders where we manually create each order. Our clients will order the same products for 3-4 months. It would be nice to be able to auto fill their bill to and ship to information from a previous order or to duplicate the previous order with a new order number.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  9 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. layered navigation hide out of stock items

When people use the layered navigation plugins that are available they dont want to know if you make a product in their size they want to know if you HAVE a product in that size! :) If it could only show items that are still in stock the world would be a better place!

I noticed that the layered nav widget uses the attributes values to function.
    This works fine for most products. However, for variable products, shouldn\'t it use the variations values data instead to show what\'s available?
    In a test I did, I edited a variable product, and…

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  19 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. WC Bookings Vendor Google Calendar Sync

Currently the WC Bookings plugin allows the admin to sync their Wordpress calendar with their Google calendar which is great but I am also using the WC Vendors plugin and it would be very useful if all of the vendors could also sync their Wordpress calendars with google.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add option for buying ticket bundles: e.g. 1 X Adult $10.00, 2 x Child $5.00, 1 x Senior $4.50 from one screen transaction. I need this opti

Add option for buying admission ticket bundles: e.g. 1 X Adult $10.00, 2 x Child $5.00, 1 x Senior $4.50 from one screen transaction. I need this option as soon as possible as I cannot get anything else to work and look good.
    Bulk Order Form is too clunky and does not work on my site.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It is unfortunate "pdf stamper premium" removes all links in the downloaded file, could you please set those links back in a future update?

After purchasing and installing the woocommerce-pdf-watermark premium version (the pdf stamper plug-in) on my website I noticed with dismay that the downloaded version of the stamped pdf file misses all clickable links that were in the original pdf file :(, Why is that???
    This woocommerce-pdf-watermark plug-in actually negatively inteferes with the "original value" of the pdf file, There are valuable links in the pdf files that the reader would have conveniently followed in a click like our social places links (to follow us on facebook, twitter, google+ etc.) and there are some additional resources links that we had placed on…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce PDF Watermark  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base