WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• or
  1. Add the booking calendar to the shop page under the read more button

Add the booking calendar to the shop page under the read more button. If you look at my listings page https://bookmine.online I would like to be able to have the calendar display under the read more/add to cart button. Most of my visitors visit on mobile devices so it would be much better for them to be able to see if the listings are available rather than back and forthing on different pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Show all" / Show 20 / 40 / 60 items" at once button

Users generally don't like not being able to see all products at once, and having to click on to the next page(s) to see the rest.

A simple "show all products", or "show 20/40/60 products" button would solve that.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. product attributes with visible options instead of just dropdowns (Colour swatch, size images, fonts radioboxes, etc)

It would be awesome to be able to have a selection of variable attributes that would include;
    * the ability to have a small image display next to an attribute option, perhaps with a radio box
    * Perhaps a colour swatch to select a colour from, and the ability to select the colours that would show in the swatch
    * Radio Boxes
    * Text Fields to enter text
    * Upload a file, for people ordering a product that might be something printed or engraved

I would buy this if it was an extension too. Advanced Product Attributes or something.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "X" remove button in cart for bundled products that are optional

Have a way to quickly remove an optional bundled product from the cart (analog to the normal Woocommerce "X" remove button).

I understand why this isn't present for ordinary bundled products, but for ones that are optional it would be very nice :-)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enhance Product Add-on extension with additional field types

The Product Add-on extension has proven to be a very useful and important add-on for WooCommerce. What could improve this? How about some additional field types...

Here are some options:
    1. Calender Date Picker (like Gravity Forms has)
    2. Radio Buttons with multiple choices
    3. Larger multi-line text field
    4. Conditional display of fields
    5. Character count limits on text fields (maybe displaying total avail as you type)

I know I am asking for alot, but I really think these field types could expand the uses of this ultra cool extension.

Thanks for making WooCommerce the best e-commerce plugin!

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Product variation table with Add to Cart buttons along each variation

I suggest that woocommerce should have product variations in table form in loop of all variation attributes with add to cart button. It will provide easy shopping for online stores having products with many variations. For example
    http://www.vizageshop.ru/catalog/?SECTION=111

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add to cart button in category page for fixed variable product bundles

Now you can not set a bundle with variable products and fixed options that can be added to cart from the category page. In the category product page you have always the "select-options" button even if all the options are predefined in the bundle.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Would be helpful to have an ‘out for delivery’ button

We have lots of customers asking when delivery will be so a button saying your order is out for delivery would help and perhaps an auto email saying your order will be there within 1-3 business days would help because especially at the moment it slows our team down finding where orders are up to. Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Establishment of a check button on whether or not to give points to tax.

Establishment of a check button on whether or not to give points to tax.

A) Grant points to prices that do not include taxes on goods.
    B) Grant points to the price including tax of goods.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change add to cart button and redirect to product single page

This is a bit complex for non developers but, instead adding more code I change the code and the result is the same.

See below:

Inside your plugin folder find woocommerce/templates/loop/add-to-cart.php

Firstly, backup the original file in case something goes wrong.

Secondly, open the file and replace the original code with:

<?php
    /*
    * Loop Add to Cart
    * @author WooThemes
    * @package WooCommerce/Templates
    * @version 1.6.4
    /

if ( ! defined( 'ABSPATH' ) ) exit; // Exit if accessed directly

global $product;
    ?>

<?php if ( ! $product->isinstock() ) : ?>

&lt;a href=&quot;&lt;?php echo apply_filters(
    7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Settings screen to enable users to change WooCommerce titles and button names

It would be handy to have a settings screen/facility to be able to change all the visible headings and buttons used in WooCommerce. I use WC on a couple of sites and trying to find out how to change these is a nightmare at best.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Display "Request Warranty" button for custom statuses

When creating custom statuses with the plugin "WooCommerce Order Status Manager" and setting it to "Orders with this status have been paid", then it would be great that the "Request Warranty" button appears for orders with this custom status in My Account > Orders.
    Indeed an order can be shipped but still unpaid (so not with Completed status) when clients pay with Payment terms (i.e. 30 days payment terms), hence the need of these custom statuses and the need to offer clients the ability to do RMAs as soon as they receive the products

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Within the individual order screen need a "Next Order" button or "Previous Order"

while editing and saving an order, we need a Next Order and Previous Order button so we don't have to keep going back out to the Order Screen. It takes too many clicks to go out and come in back and forth all day.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Shortcode for 'Product price/cart button' to allow support 'attributes and variations'

Allow the WooCommerce Shortcode for 'Product price/cart button' support 'attributes and variations'. Ideally I would like somthing like the following:
    [addtocart id="" sku=SKU0001"",attributes id=""sides=both"",variation id="" qty=2000"",variation id="" price=76.00""]
    If this was possible, then a button could be placed, on any page/post, or in a ideally in a pricing table.
    Products could exist but not display in the shop.
    This method would allow for pricing tables where multiple variations exist. Eg, if a customer wants a book printing, they need to choose, number number of pages in the book, the paper style and the quantity required. A pricing table…

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Let the PayPal Smart Button appear in the bottom of the Checkout shortcode wherever that appears, regardless of whatever else is on the page

I've experienced quite a bit of weirdness with the PayPal Smart Buttons not appearing in places or circumstances you would expect them to. There is much more information here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paypal-button-not-appearing-in-cart/ This could definitely be sorted out better than it currently is, but a single-suggestion fix would be just making the buttons appear in the bottom of the checkout shortcode regardless (or if there is a reason to not do this for certain use cases, offer the option of forcing it)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want to add Paypal button to my site find this template to site and install it.

Hello,

I want to add button but no have an idea how to install this one my phone page area. <a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://www.wishhow.com/apple/iphone-11-pro-max-7073.html">https://www.wishhow.com/apple/iphone-11-pro-max-7073.html</a>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a "Test print" button in the labels purchase dialog

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/970

There's already a "Test print" button in the self-help page, but we need another one in the purchase dialog, because they serve 2 different use-cases:

• The merchant wants to make sure everything works while configuring the store (self-help page)

• The merchant wants to check everything works before giving us money (label purchase dialog)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to change the link of the product button in the finalized checkout table (option for integration with Sensei)

Ability to change the link of the product button in the finalized checkout table (the thank you page).
    This is especially usefull for the virtual and/or downloadable products. So when finalized ordering (and pay and everything), buyer can directly (or come back to that page later) and click each button to go to the designated product to see the content (articles, video, pdf, etc).
    Perhaps this feature can be tightly integrated with Sensei (the link goes to Sensei's course/lesson).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. WooCommerce Add-Ons performs validation checks before add to cart or disables button

Validation should be done before the add to cart is fired, or the button is disabled until mandatory fields have been completed.

This would prevent data loss when using the plugin with bookings as currently if a mandatory add-on field is missed the page is reloaded and the bookings date is lost.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show early renewal Button only X days before renewal

The early renewal Function is great and my Subscribers love it. But it would be great, if the Users could not renew 365 Days per Year.

It would be great to have a Function to set, "Show Button early renewal X days before renewal date".

We have a NPO Sports Membership Site and change our prices Yearly. It would be bad, that the User could Renew in the First year 10 times for 10$ and skip year 2 with 30$ Price and year 5 with 50$ Price.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base