WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. improve handling of images uploaded over REST API

Whenever I create a product or update it's pictures via the REST API, the old pictures keep on accumulating on the server.
    There is no way that I know of to query the API if the image file already exist on the server or not, and the old images are kept on the server.

This could all be massively improved by the following:
    a) allow us to somehow query Wordpress/Woocommerce if a file with a certain hash (md5 or sha1) is already in the shop's/site's library
    b) let us specify media ids as parameters to the "images" value of the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how to add a new product

Add a possibility to create a new product from the Android app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Selectively disable ticket fields

It would be great if ticket fields could also be selectively disabled to the user. We have cases where we need to autofill a field with their logged-in user information but DO NOT want them to be able to modify the field.

Internal source: 5443629-hc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Carousel for Brands Plugin

This plugin has shortcodes to show the logo on product page, and the rows of images on a Brands page, but no simple means for a Carousel. We tried a secondary plugin to do this which worked, but broke the website.

A simple Shortcode that creates a slider would be so useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Weekdays and Weekends

Would love to have options to choose event availability for just weekdays (Monday to Friday) and weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
    Rather than having to shoose (All week) or override the all week with spoecific settings for saturday and sunday.

So many business do things different in the working week than at weekend, so make perfect sense to us

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Product Variations Should Link to Category in The Database Like Products Do

Product variations should link back to categories in the database as standalone products do.

Each product variation entry should be able to link back to the category or categories that the parent product uses so that filtering by category works not only with products but with product variations too.

More information about this request can be viewed here:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-are-product-variation-products-not-assigned-to-product-categories/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Priority (Sorting) Should Apply in All Checkout Field Groups for Custom Fields

Priority (used for sorting) should be available for all checkout field sections for custom fields.

The account (account login) section and order (additional information / order notes) section should utilize a priority (sorting) attribute to better order custom checkout fields like the billing and shipping sections offer.

More information:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-reorder-checkout-fields-in-order-group-order-comments-section/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Message confirmation

Can you add a field for a custom message upon purchase? And a global message if all messages are the same you don't have to add then to each product.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Self select vendor on woocommerce

When you promote your idea, depending on approval of the idea or creation there should be a vendor on woocommerce to make it easier, to obtain a vendor, in one shop

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Subscription start and end dates

A lot of the times parents book the semester courses for their children at the end of the summer. So if a student course is from September till January, the start and end date should fix the following:
    - no costs before September (prorating feature when it is set to 1st of the month)
    - prorated costs within the 5 months, so when the kids starts in October it pays less
    - definite end date I can choose, like the end of semester

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cost of goods

I’d like to be able to see the cost of goods sold on the mobile app. I have to login to the desktop version to see this figure or update it. The app only shows what the customer paid.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bulk rewarding points to signed up users

It would be nice to bulk award points to signedup users

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Front End Sorting Filter for Product Category Block

Add a dropdown sorting filter like on the "All Products" block to other WooCommerce blocks such as the product category block.

Seriously, isn't it common sense that 99% of ecommerce stores don't just use one "all products" block? Isn't it also common sense that 99% of customers want to always be able to sort out items by price, reviews, etc?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Update text for discounts on cart (currently, they appear under "fees")

Please add or update the text when a discount is applied. Currently, they appear under "fees".

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. problem with integrating payment methods

When I am adding [woocommerce_checkout] as my checkout page, the payment method is working. But when I am using WooCommerce Blocks to create my checkout page, the payment options are not available. It's showing "There are no payment methods available. This may be an error on our side. Please contact us if you need any help placing your order". I am from India and I am using Razorpay Payment method. How to solve this problem?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I just switched over from ecwid to WooCommerce and I am disappointed that the app does not allow me to scan tracking numbers on my labels

It's a huge setback for me not to be able to scan my shipping label tracking barcodes directly from the app. I've been using ecwid for last couple of years and that feature was crucial. This just seems like a no brainier to incorporate into the camera from the app. Not only does it save a ton of time but it also ensures the tracking number is entered correctly. This needs to evolve asap.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Heure française

Voir les commandes par jour au format 24h

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base