WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add option for buying ticket bundles: e.g. 1 X Adult $10.00, 2 x Child $5.00, 1 x Senior $4.50 from one screen transaction. I need this opti

Add option for buying admission ticket bundles: e.g. 1 X Adult $10.00, 2 x Child $5.00, 1 x Senior $4.50 from one screen transaction. I need this option as soon as possible as I cannot get anything else to work and look good.
    Bulk Order Form is too clunky and does not work on my site.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. layered navigation hide out of stock items

When people use the layered navigation plugins that are available they dont want to know if you make a product in their size they want to know if you HAVE a product in that size! :) If it could only show items that are still in stock the world would be a better place!

I noticed that the layered nav widget uses the attributes values to function.
    This works fine for most products. However, for variable products, shouldn\'t it use the variations values data instead to show what\'s available?
    In a test I did, I edited a variable product, and…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  19 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It is unfortunate "pdf stamper premium" removes all links in the downloaded file, could you please set those links back in a future update?

After purchasing and installing the woocommerce-pdf-watermark premium version (the pdf stamper plug-in) on my website I noticed with dismay that the downloaded version of the stamped pdf file misses all clickable links that were in the original pdf file :(, Why is that???
    This woocommerce-pdf-watermark plug-in actually negatively inteferes with the "original value" of the pdf file, There are valuable links in the pdf files that the reader would have conveniently followed in a click like our social places links (to follow us on facebook, twitter, google+ etc.) and there are some additional resources links that we had placed on…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce PDF Watermark  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WooCommerce Bookings: Require multiple resources for product

WooCommerce Bookings should be able to require multiple resources for a booking to be available. At least it should be able to require ALL attached resources to be available.

E.g. if I have a service X that requires person A and person B to be available, but person A and person B also sell other services so the availability depends of whether both persons are available. I should be able to create person A and person B as resources and attach them to product for service X and require both resources to be available for the block to be available.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Merging Woo orders

It would be nice if we could merge orders!
    Sometimes users make other orders and this is a huge workflow problem. This could be solved easily with "merge order" functionality.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  11 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Product add ons form to be duplicated if more than one person is booking a slot

If multiple people are booking a date the Product Add ons form would be multiplied. This would allow details of multiple people to be given in the form. Also the form would be minimised until selected to avoid too much page clutter.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WooCommerce Bookings - Variable Product

Our client runs hundreds of courses, across more than 20 locations. I've had to set up the same course for every venue. It would be great to have a variable product option, so that a single product could have for instance, a location parameter, which would allow different availability, costs and persons values.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Easy Method to REMOVE Products from Categories in Bulk

There is no way to easily REMOVE products from any given category in bulk. It is possible to select-all and add to a category en masse, but there is no way to easily remove multiple items at a time.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add social features to Points and Rewards Extension

It would be nice to add social features such as if someone likes us on facebook or follows on twitter they get extra points for the points and rewards extension. Even if they share or tweet

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 'Daily Deal' product widget

I would like to have a "Daily Deals" widget that could be featured on the home page to help bring visitors back to the shop regularly to check out the latest heavily discounted item.
    I'm looking for a way to present one product with a countdown and count of items sold - similar to http://templatic.com/demos/?theme=dailydeal.
    I'm not after a daily deals theme, just a widget from which you can choose a product to feature as a 'daily deal'.

Basically a featured sale item with a countdown.

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WooCommerce Subscriptions to work with Gravity Forms Add-ons

Would like for WooCommerce Subscriptions work seamlessly with Gravity Forms Add-ons. For example, a buyer fills out a multi page registration/order form created with Gravity Forms Add-ons. At the end of the form on the second page of the form, there is a Buy Now button. After clicking Buy Now, the PayPal Subscription takes over. Want the fields from the Gravity Forms to be mapped onto the Subscription form for PayPal so buyers do not have to re-enter their information.

Gravity Forms has a way to create feeds and map fields to PayPal in the setup process.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Gift Registry Functionality for WooCommerce Wishlists

One awesome addition to the WooCommerce Wishlists extension would be to add the ability to use it as a Gift Registry.

Are you guys considering to add the functionality that when a friend, whom I shared my wishlist with, buys one of the items on my list, that it is flagged as Purchased? And/Or that I receive a notification of this?

This will really be a great addition to this plugin as one can then use it as a Gift Registry, and not just a Wishlist.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Wishlists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Clover POS Integration

Managing inventory and orders on two separate systems is a HEADACHE to say the least. We use a Clover System inside of our store. If there could be an integration with our online store, then that would be PERFECT!

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Price and Availability Alert

I have been receiving phone calls and emails with people that want to know when a specific product that I sell goes on sale or is in discount.

There should be a way to do this automatically!

I'm quite sure that like these there are other tons of consumers that would like to "follow" my items and be notified of price changes. ANd price is not the onlye issue: I believe notifying about availability is key, as sometimes I have products that are out of stock and if someone is interested they have to e-mail me asking for me to…

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Product Add-Ons File Upload to allow multiple files

Request that the "Product Addons" plugin have a new feature to enable multiple file uploads without having to know the number of files ahead of time.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WooCommerce Memberships: Dynamic Pricing Integration

Add the ability to use WooCommerce Memberships with Dynamic Pricing.

This would let you create pricing rules based on the membership plan in addition to user roles. This would function similar to the Groups integration with Dynamic Pricing.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. QuickBooks POS Integration!!! I need it for my small business

Please integrate QuickBooks POS!! I desperately need to have an easy solution from my WooComm online store to integrate with QuickBooks POS.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base