WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better Klaviyo Integration

Klaviyo is the leader in ecommerce email marketing. It is sooo much better than MailChimp. But you can't take advantage of it with WooCommerce.

There's no way to dynamically generate coupons or export/import email styling to Woo, or pass important data like tracking details.

A tighter integration would help everyone using Woo make more money, that we can spend on more Woo integrations! :)

Please reach out to them!

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Bulk edit for variation images

A way to indicate easily / in bulk the variation images instead of having to open all variations & select the photos from the media library

It would be handy if you have a bulk overview (or at least per product) to indicate which variation uses which photo of the photo gallery of that product...

Alternative / better would be to be able to link an image to a certain attribute (f.e. this image is valid for all combinations with color = green, no matter which size has been selected)

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create Detailed Tax Report for WooCommerce

Ecommerce sites are subject to complex sales tax reporting requirements around the world. It would be helpful to have the ability for WooCommerce to: (1) define additional tax rules for each item sold (i.e., tax by type of product/service); and (2) generate a detailed sales tax report that can be exported to Excel.

The sales tax report can include information such as:
    1. Sales tax collected by zip code and/or county (some sales tax differs by zip code, county and not just be state)
    2. Sales tax exemptions (to non-profits, retailers, etc.)
    3. Sales tax refunds/credits provided.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Variable stock management

Currently, there is no maintained solution to manage variable product stock and update product quantities dynamically (for ex. i sell tea per grams with 25g-50g-70g or 100g and wants each variation to deduct from the main product total, not only -1 by default).
    I'm sure i'm not alone in this case (coffee, rice, sweet dealer...)

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auto restore stock when orders are cancelled/refunded

when an order is marked cancelled/refunded it will restock automatically and update order notice, would be nice also to have an email notification of restock.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Export Bookings to CSV

We need a way to easily export the "all bookings" data. We often have bookings that aren't associated with orders, and even if they have orders the orders export functionality groups all the bookings data in one field, making it impossible to sort by things such as booking date and booking time. This is critical so we can easily generate lists of people booked for a particular event.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CSV import suite plugin: scheduling automatic imports

We generate 2 csv files two times a day (products.csv and variations.csv). These 2 files are published via FTP in a directory on our shop's server.

The problem here is as of today, we need to manually go to CSV import backend and submit the import requests for both "merge products" and "merge variations".

We need a way to schedule those operations, no need to map fields evey time or manual intervention.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Paybox

For european business !

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Age Verification

It would be great when a plugin becomes available that allows me to verify the age of potential clients on both product pages and category pages.

For an online grocery store I need to verify the age of clients willing to visit (and hopefully buy) products that contain alcohol. So far I have not discovered any WP or Woocommerce plugin that allows me to do so.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Prices display including tax in the order edit screen.

Woocommerce to have an extra column in the edit order screen. This column displays the tax inclusive price per product line. That way if you want to reduce a product price you can just enter the tax inc price and the website does the calculations for you.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  8 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lettuce Apps + WooCommerce Integration!

To use the powerful tool that is Lettuce Apps with the power of WooCommerce! For those that don't know Lettuce Apps is a CRM, Invoicing, Accounting, Inventory, and HR software all wrapped into one. It is a basically an ERP system for small businesses that is actually easy to use and on top of that looks pretty too.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Password Protect Category

At the moment the features when making a category are limited, It would be nice to have the ability to make a whole category password protected for client use as these products are not for public viewing.

To have this feature would not only make it easier for clients to buy their products but also have piece of mind to know that only they can see and buy them.

As a photographer this feature would be highly beneficial on the wedding / portrait side of things.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. PayEx / Nets

Norwegian Payment Gateways

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. SageOne integration

I'd love an accounting integration extension with SageOne similar to teh existing Xero and Freshbooks extensions!

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display Attribute Details in Mobile App

Display attributes (ex: sizes) in the mobile app. Right now it only shows the product but excludes the other details. I can't fulfill an order from the mobile app without all the details. The app only serves as a notification that I got an order but adding all the order details will allow the to become a working tool.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TripAdvisor Trip Connect Integration

Any chance for future feature to have woo bookings integrate with Tripadvisors Tripconnect?

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Skipjack

I would LOVE to see Skipjack on your list of compatible gateways! http://www.skipjack.com

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. print

print icon so we can print it on portable printers

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Vendors Manage their own Resources inside Woocommerce Bookings

This idea probably requires a little give and take from both Product Vendors and WooCommerce Bookings. Essentially right now a Vendor cannot fully manage their resources because if they had access to resources they would be accessing every resource side wide. Ideally in a marketplace where the resource is usually a person it would be great for a Vendor Admin to manage their people/resources in a WordPress website. This means less interaction with the Vendor admin from the Marketplace admin and means that the Vendor has alot more control over their own setup of a bookable product. I believe woocommerce…

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base