WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• or
  1. Sync in the background

Currently the way manual bulk sync works is when the sync button is clicked, it shows a progress bar and does a frontend on page sync. This also means the user cannot navigate away from the page or close the tab on the browser otherwise the sync will terminate.

Instead, perhaps we could schedule a cron job when the sync button is clicked. An email will still be sent to the user when syncing is completed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reset Filter for AJAX Layered Nav

The AJAX Layered Nav is great, but I feel it is missing one bit of important functionality. The ability to Reset the filters. (ie. a show all button).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Easy method to remove the 20 character expert from text fields.

Easy method to remove the 20 character expert. Unless there is a function for developers to use in their themes, a button or setting could solve the issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a fast copy to clipboard option for tracking number

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1400

tl;dr; add a “copy to clipboard” button next to the tracking number after the label has been purchased

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Social Media "Share Your Cart" button in exchange for discount (WooCommerce)

When someone wants to buy something in a WooCommerce webshop wouldn't it be great that this person could Share (via Twitter / Facebook / Google+) his / her's content of the cart in exchange for discount code?

That creates two wins:
    1) discount for the customer
    2) exposure for the webshop

This WP plugin does the same: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/shareyourcart/
    And here's the website: http://www.shareyourcart.com/

So, vote and let's make this a reality very soon!!!

Kind regards,
    Marcel & Erwin from The Netherlands :-)

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add a tracking number as an order action (in the order list).

In our fulfilment process, the only reason to click and load an order is to add the tracking number. Everything else (invoice printing, label printing etc) can be done via action buttons in the order list. Clicking each order, wait for it to load etc, takes a lot of time and breaks the flow of the packing person.

Could you add an action button to add the tracking number? When clicked, the form to add the number should appear in-line.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add ability to print return labels

From: https://github.com/Automattic/woocommerce-services/issues/1281

> Would you please add an option next to "Reprint" label button so we can also print return label for customer?

> All it has to do is reversing the sender and receiver address and we can easily purchase return label for customer. And after purchasing return label, automatically email the label (pdf file) to the customer when we press the Update button. This is really important feature hope you implement it ASAP."

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Login Logout

How can I create a logi/logout to the top of a page? I have the woocommerce members plugin, and this button is linked to members of woocommerce. Some help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Create a plugin for Woocommerce to sell photo prints (ImageStore)

It would be awesome if my existing Wordpress galleries or NextGen galleries can be converted to products.

I.e I set up a Gravity form with all the print media types with sizes in drop boxes which opens in a lightbox window for clients to buy prints of the photos from their photo shoots.

Maybe the "buy prints" button can appear when hovering the mouse over a thumbnail along with a "view larger" button to open the image in lighbox.

I hope this makes sense ;-)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Flash sale script

Hi all

I need any plugin or script for woo commerce products have timer like 1 min 45 sec then it become 0 seconds below buy button have to active.

Please help me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add to Cart button in Archive for a Bundle with default Variations

I have many bundles of variable products.

In my case the variable products are all filtered to one variation and have a default variation chosen.

A mini Add To Cart form can be shown using wc_bundles_add_to_cart() in loop\add-to-cart.php but using it results in many JS alert()s for (some of?) the other bundles in the archive, despite having added the product successfully.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Update "Add to Cart" button to use AJAX instead of reloading page

Presently, the Quick View plugin reloads the page when a product is added to cart. This is unfortunate since the rest of the shop page honors the setting to use AJAX instead. Especially for variant products where the user may add multiple variations of the same product to cart, this is especially useful. The beauty of the Quick View ability is for the user to easily add multiple products without leaving the page, but the reloading experience is jarring.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Quick View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New Order Alert

This is for an online ordering for their delivery food using a tablet in the Kitchen to process orders, however, we NEED to MAKE SURE an order is not missed. So, what we like for a plugin is to Add a New Order ALERT as Modal Popup when a NEW order has been completed. Just as important, only allow the dismissal for this modal via a button so no mistake can be made by accidentally tapping the screen. The modal should stay up until dismissed by tapping the confirmation button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Easy global editing of "Add to Cart" text in admin

Suggested in the comments for this post on WooCommerce for nonprofits: https://woocommerce.com/2017/01/extensions-nonprofit-woocommerce/#comment-3177182

Add an option to the settings allowing admin to globally change "add to cart" text to text of their choice, ex. "add to basket," "buy now," "make a donation," etc.

Right now this must be accomplished via an edit to functions.php (https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/change-add-to-cart-button-text/).

Alternate idea: build it into Storefront Powerpack if it's not already (IIRC you can only change color on buttons, not text).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. make woocommerce act as a pro wishlist

i would love to see woocommerce act as a fully functional wishlist.

No add to cart button but add to wishlist.

At the end the client has chosen several services and proceeds to some sort of checkout but there is no possibility to buy instantly.

His total wishlist should be send to me by email so i can optimise it and propose a total optimised package.

They way i see thisis that the line 'add to cart' is just translated but the checkout process 'buy' button becomes 'send email' or 'make proposal'

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product price + Vendor Commission = Product Total

I need a button to "add vendor commission to product price", so the total price equals product price + commission. Otherwise, the product price and the total are not the same, which is very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. delivery notes to have an editable label

in the multiple shipping addresses plugin there is a check box for adding delivery notes. Can this label be made so it is editable - like some of the button labels and so on - are

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Display Ticket Barcodes in Order Email Where Tickets are Listed

I would like to have the barcodes generated for the tickets to display in the order complete email users receive, instead of having to link to the ticket, then click the print ticket button.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Price Changer

It will be awesome if you added a button by which user can change lable price of selected product or group of products inistantly either by entering multiplying factor or by entering unifyed price

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base