WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Infusionsoft intergration

It would be AWESOME if you could add the new Infusionsoft setup as a payment gateway. This would take inbound marketing to new heights!!! Hope this can be done ASAP :)

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reserved Seating and more (i.e., like Ticketmaster)

It looks like WooCommerce Box Office does a great job of consolidating functionality of other plugins for festival seating events. It would be great to see this expanded to cover reserved seating events including seat selection on a configurable seat map with a cart timer along with group (bundle) and max purchases (i.e., functionality similar to Ticketmaster and Hold My Ticket). For us, this plugin is currently not compelling. We have more flexibility at a comparable cost using variable products in conjunction with other available plugins.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the ability to choose pay in full as default - woocommerce deposits plugin

I have just purchased this plugin to offer pay in full and payment plan options on some products in the woocommerce store - the plugin defaults to the payment plan with no way to choose pay in full as the default behaviour. This makes no sense as most store owners would want to take full payment if possible, but have payment plans as an option.

I managed to hack the plugin so that it changed the default behaviour, but I would not have expected to have to change code in a premium pay for plugin for such simple functionality.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Plimus payment gateway

Add Plimus as your payment gateway

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Display Attribute Details in Mobile App

Display attributes (ex: sizes) in the mobile app. Right now it only shows the product but excludes the other details. I can't fulfill an order from the mobile app without all the details. The app only serves as a notification that I got an order but adding all the order details will allow the to become a working tool.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Track and trace for costummers to look where their Package is (PostNL - Dutch)

Costumers wanna know when at what time / day their package is delivered. If the post-order company can send automatic track and trace codes... it will safe a lot of time (else you have to do it manually). And returning/sending a product is then also much easier this way. Just an easy sticker on the box and your done for sending ;)

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Woocommerce bookings discounts

The ability to add specific discounts based on various booking criteria. For example.

Book within the next 1 week to get a 10% discount.

Booking at least 3 months in advance to get a 10% discount.

Book more than x times to get a 10% discount

Book more than x times within a given period to get a 10% discount

Book more than x number of slots to get a 10% discount

Book more than x number of people on an event to get 10% off

I'm sure there are some more discount types that would be useful.

I am…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. One-Way sync to Office365/Outlook (iCal?) of bookings.

it would be really useful be able to integrate the bookings calendar with our Office365, using the webcal .ics integrations in Office365. refreshed either on demand, or on a set time refresh.

We're a Scout District of 23 groups, and our District Campsite gets booked out quickly. Being able to see in our Office365 who's camping when, what sites/buildings are free at a glance (if they are not booked they are free..:))

Only needs to be one-way read from WooCommerce.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Deposits - Wording / Payments Method / Cash on Delivery

Currently when choosing to pay a deposit on check out it states,

x amount due
    x amount Future payments,

It would be great to enable the balance to paid as cash on delivery

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WooCommerce Two-Factor Authentication

Would be great to have a 2-factor authentication option. Could be an integration with Authy or Google Authenticator. Right now it seems those only integrate broadly with Wordpress login. I think it'd be useful to have this level of authentication at the checkout process, after confirming an order.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How about integration to e-conomic.dk / e-conomic.co.uk and MS Dynamics CRM online?

How about integration to e-conomic.dk / e-conomic.co.uk and MS Dynamics CRM online?

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add ability to prevent attendees from editing their ticket details.

Although I can see why some organizations would want to allow their attendees to modify their ticket details, it would be great to have an option that prevents this, too.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fixed Amount (not percentage) on payment plan for Deposits

Add another Payment Plan type that will allow the deposit and optionally subsequent payments to be entered as fixed amounts rather than percentages. Any product options (discounts or fees) would get calculated into the final 'Remainder Due' payment.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Integrate Subscriptions and Gift Certificate Products

It should be possible to make a Gift Certificate Product a Subscription product. The scenario is that someone buys a subscription that entitles them to one X and 10 Y per month, and the system automatically handles their balance, which can be applied at checkout.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Membership plugin: Products with a membership-discount should be discounted when buying simultaneously with the membership

Products with a membership-discount should be discounted when buying simultaneously with the membership. This should be the default behavior so I would almost call it a bug rather than a missing feature. I can't imagine anyone expecting this to work differently. PaidMembershipPro has this in their free version but it doesn't work for the Membership/Subscription plugin combo which has a premium price.

Thanks for adding this!

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Safety Pay

I want to suggest you can develop the integration with SafetyPay (http://www.safetypay.com/), many shops use already.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Countdown to shipping

A timer which counts down to the next shipment.
    Example: Order in the next 45 minutes and your order will be shipped today.
    Then the webmaster could set a time of the day, where the timer starts over.
    As an extra extension it would be nice if there could be different messages for the user depending on the time left to shop.
    Exampe: If there is 30 minutes left the text should be something like "Hurry up, we ship in 30 minutes" and if there were 4 hours left ot could be "Relax, drink a cup of coffee and look…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hide out of stock variations, but not out of stock products

Hide out of stock variations, but not out of stock products. Currently Woocommerce has an option to hide out of stock products from the catalog, the problem is that this option hides products and variations. It would be nice if they were separate. In our store, we would like to hide just out of stock variations, but still show out of stock products.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Complete CS backend using product Add-on

We are looking to have a complete CS on the backend to help users processing there order over the phone. Using Woocommerce for basic product this works like a charm. But when some product have an Add-on option we can't added... We have to use the "Meta Box" and manualy insert the add-on title and cost witch very slowdown the orderting process over the phone. Please considering to do an update using the same setting "Add-on" from the "front end" of the site to the backend of the site for CS. Thank you! =)

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base